Reviews for Crossing Swords
Reckoner18 chapter 1 . 3/24
I am loving this
Especailly jealous moments
Schniedragon88 chapter 16 . 3/19
"Aw, crap" is right, Jauney-boy. You have some serious explaining to do...

I can only imagine the fallout from this is going to be hilarious. Positively terrifying for Jaune, of course, but funny for the rest of us.

Looking forward to the next one!
Dante R Vale chapter 16 . 3/17
great chapter
looking forward to the next one
THEREADINGADDICT chapter 16 . 3/13
I'm not sure if Jaune dun goofed, or if Weiss is being overly protective/jealous.
THEREADINGADDICT chapter 7 . 3/13
I don't know whether I love you or I hate you. I go hunting for some decent ArcAngel shipping, which you delivered, and then you go and drop some Lancaster on me and make me want to find some of that ship now. God both bless and damn you, you magnificent bastard.
Blazestar123 chapter 16 . 3/10
Lol Weiss is that jelouse type. The story so far is funny and good. Keep it up!

-Blazestar123
RightHandOfPalpatine chapter 16 . 3/10
Jaune, you dun goofed now!
Also, I see what you did there with the sword that had two smaller blades! ;)
It's too bad evrything about this story was rendered null and void by canon lol
I feel that Jaune needs something to kickstart his development and affirm his resolve. That mindset of steel. He needs to become emiya shirou
Thehappyvampire chapter 15 . 3/8
Thank goodness, you're ok. After what happened to Monty Oum and Colin Wyckoff (Kitty0706 in YouTube), I started to get worried for the talented people that have created the things That I and many others have enjoyed. Good to see you back. :)
Krowges chapter 15 . 3/8
Great chapter thanks for keeping it up.
Thehappyvampire chapter 14 . 3/4
Enjoyable fic.

Pardon me, I have notice that there is no update. Is everything alright?
JasonColt777 chapter 1 . 2/2
I'm really looking forward to your next chapter.
CC-2224 Commander Cody chapter 5 . 11/29/2014
Really... Weiss is just being evil to Jaune because she knows she'd lose badly to Yang!

Great writing here, I find myself constantly laughing at the misfortunes of Jaune... except the end of this chapter, he certainly didn't deserve that. Keep up the excellent work -CC
CC-2224 Commander Cody chapter 4 . 11/29/2014
Dammit Jaune... just learn when to keep your big mouth closed. *face palms repeatedly* -CC