Reviews for Final Fantasy: Beyond
utahikarasu chapter 7 . 4/15/2009
I know it's been a loong while, but when is "next time"? This series is one of my top favourites. Even if you do or don't update, ill somehow end up re reading this series again & again. I just love how well it's written.
Squalleternally chapter 7 . 4/26/2004
Howdy. whens the next chapter up?. ive been waiting ages and im anxious to read the next one. so. get it written and posted please :D. coz your an awesome writer and i wont let you not finish this. ill bug you FOREVER! FOREVEER! MUWAHAHA. *Grins*
Nathaniel Smith chapter 6 . 3/2/2004
Thanks for doing a new chapter. I was afraid that this great story wasn't going to be continued. Thanks and keep up the great work.
rob chapter 6 . 11/30/2003
hey please update this story because it and its predecessor are some of the best stuff i have seen! this really deserves to be continued!
sparx chapter 6 . 10/1/2003
great story, i loved the prequel! hope you continue this story fro a long time!
an expectant fan chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
Hey i just finished reading Iron Will, which i might say...was WICKED! X) I'm not too much of a fan of crossovers, but seeing as Iron Will was so terrific, i'll give crossovers a chance...maybe you can change my veiw on them, i dont know...expectations will certainly be high!

Hope you carry on with the great work man...

I'm wondering if they meet up with all the characters from FFX or are oyu just using the FFX world...I CANT WAIT TO SEE HOW SQUALL AND VIRA interact with Auron...oh my days...this will be great! :):):):):):):):):)
Squall's stalker chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
Hiya eve! I hope you know it is your fault that i am not going to shcool tomorrow because of this long chapter. it was too good to stop! it's 1:06 am in the virgin islands, and i refuse to go to sleep! ;;-.-;; snore...*SLAP* I REFUSE TO GO TO SLEP! don't stop i luv it!
JoeyStar chapter 6 . 3/20/2003
I am still loving this story! u have 2 update the next chapter a little quicker though...

the best thing about this story is as the reader u have no idea where the plot is going! it's great becos i makes me really want 2 read the next chapter to find out whats gonna happen...

keep writing,

lv Joey x
JoeyStar chapter 5 . 1/31/2003
Hey this is wicked! one of the best stories i've read in a while on this site!

i love all the little touches - like how you've used stuff from FFx-2 before it's even out!

seriously, keep writing - i want to read the next chapter!

p.s: do u eva find out where auron and tidus have been for 2 yrs?
The Sixth Muse chapter 5 . 1/30/2003
Yet another well thought out, well written, and overall good chapter. Keep up the good work and update soon!
The Sixth Muse chapter 4 . 1/18/2003
Great story so far. I think it's a great sequel to Iron Will. Make sure to update soon.
lghogan chapter 3 . 1/9/2003
It seems someone has been reading up on Final Fantasy X-2. I really like the story and cant wait untill the confontation between Squall's Group and Vira an her group. Good luck and keep writing

Leland
jeannie2002 chapter 2 . 12/26/2002
hiya again, great chapter, but please dont tell me your going to abandon it you cant you have to update or errr...please dont leave it hanging I like Dorin and Vira too much. ahem sorry if that sounded a tad mean but you gotta put up a new chapter you just gotta. Cherrio then and all that good stuff. Ciao for now. (see i can rhyme yeah for me!)
Jade16 chapter 2 . 12/20/2002
wow, but come on when are you going to update its just mean leaving us hanging.
jeannie2002 chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
Hiya! Love the story, oh just so you should know I bet the reason you haven't been getting reviews is because most people aren't expecting it to be under crossovers, I for one dont generally read crossovers. Well anyways, when you gonna put up a new chapter?