Reviews for The Victors Project
ClintonBush43Obama chapter 1 . 2/19
Annie playing matchmaker here with Johanna about Gale was funny and oddly SAVAGE as well!
ClintonBush43Obama chapter 65 . 2/18
This fic was rated T, but there are some moments (physical violence speaking) where it might have been wise to upgrade the rating to M. To that end, one of the things I will never understand (and it is a rare criticism I have of this fic) is why you were so vague and tame when writing about sex. If we are to think about the Victor culture, than not addressing it with more detailed smut actually makes little sense. In the world of this universe, Victors would have undoubtedly turned to each other for sex, as sexual intercourse or other forms of physical intimacy would have served as a destressor, a coping mechanism, a form of comfort and even a sign of solidarity with each other. Victors would have surely made love to each other as a way of expressing love for one another as well as for themselves. Which is why I think TVP would have been better served if you went into more graphic detail Cecelia making love to Brutus. Or Gale fucking Johanna while rolling around in the sand on the beaches of Four. Instead, any instance of a Victor becoming intimate with another is either heavily implied, if not painted over completely in the broadest brushstrokes. I think it would have been far more emotionally compelling (while also definitely lifting the rating into M territory) to discuss sex more openly as a way into the Victors' mental health.
ClintonBush43Obama chapter 58 . 2/18
Based on the thumbnail image for Fall Into the River, imagining Sarah Hyland as Cecelia is an interesting choice. Certainly she has the sex symbol attractive looks to play her. She might even have the personality for the role too, were it ever adapted into film. The persona might be very similar to that of Haley in Modern Family.
ClintonBush43Obama chapter 53 . 2/18
I'm just curious: what celebrity image did you use to depict Blight in the thumbnail for your masterpiece The Lumberjack and the Tree Elf?
ClintonBush43Obama chapter 20 . 2/13
We know that the Victors' Village in Twelve survived the firebombing, so it stands to reason that all the other Villages in all the other districts did too. It would stand to reason, therefore, for those that were no longer lived in after their owners died, these mansions would be turned into museums for the Victor in question, like Manannan.
Red Sting chapter 14 . 2/6
For some reason I'm imagining young Woof to be crazy tall? Like at least 6'3 or 6'4 [his movie version was pretty small so I have no idea how that would work but that's somehow the image I'm getting here]. I don't know why. Still a great chapter though.
statetech0 chapter 45 . 2/1
Either Shia LaBeouf or Benedict Cumberbatch for Justinian Trinket.
statetech0 chapter 38 . 2/1
Adam Driver with a crew cut as Bartimaeus Pastier. And Daisy Ridley for his love interest back home, Viola.
statetech0 chapter 28 . 2/1
Wouldn't it be cool to have the same actor play Honorius, Virtus and Justus? True, they are siblings/cousins, but they have always given off that clever triplet vibe. I think it would be appropriate. Lindsay Lohan played double in Parent Trap after all.
LawrenceDaddarioWatsonStewart chapter 69 . 1/31
Emma Watson for the bit part of Lorelei, Cecelia’s promising but failed tribute who got runner-up. You could show her and Berenice’s fight in a brief flashback.
statetech0 chapter 15 . 1/31
Margot Robbie as Silk Seville.
statetech0 chapter 72 . 1/31
Vanessa Hudgens as Cotton Rivers.
Red Sting chapter 11 . 1/30
Hmmm. Perhaps;

Astrid Berges-Frisby as Berenice.
Emilia Clarke as Cerulea.
Rose Leslie as Boudicca (you ought to appreciate those 2 as a Game of Thrones fan haha).
Young Matthew Lewis as Abram.

Outside of the victors Jason is probably the most important character but for the life of me I can’t remember his physical description. Most go back and check….
The PLOTTING
This is really well-written, especially the details about Nine and One.
statetech0 chapter 30 . 1/27
Timotheé Chalamet as Ben Cooper! And Liam Neeson to play an older version of him by the time he comes out of retirement to coach Abram!
2,042 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »