Reviews for The Victors Project
Aardvark chapter 31 . 1/11
Wow. This chapter was so good!
Aardvark chapter 30 . 1/11
Amazing!
Aardvark chapter 29 . 1/11
I really enjoyed this chapter, perhaps more than the rest.
Aardvark chapter 27 . 1/11
Man, this is so good.
Fan Casting chapter 77 . 1/6
I think I'll jump on the bandwagon for fan casting. Some of mine will be the older casting choice for the victors. I'd love to hear everyone's choices.

Boudicca: Tell me you don't see Meryl Streep or Tilda Swinton in this role, like come on.
Dido: Call me crazy, but I kind of see Whitney Cummings.
Jade: Naomi Watts
Song: Ella Beatty, Kristin Kreuk, or Kimiko Glenn.
Antigone: Rose Byrne
Silk: Faye Dunaway
I can't think of who to play Cora. A part of me wishes Naomi Campbell had the acting chops for the role lol. I also feel like Madeleine Stowe could deliver, although I don't know what Cora's racial heritage is..
Aardvark chapter 24 . 1/4
This chapter was amazing!
Aardvark chapter 22 . 1/4
This chapter was really good, and I liked the outline at the end with one of Snow's steps to rise to power.
Aardvark chapter 20 . 1/4
I am twelve. But that didn't stop me from writing my own book.

(Also again this is amazing. I also get the fluff part though.)
Aardvark chapter 19 . 1/4
This book is so freaking good. It actually feels so real, like it's truly canon even though it's not.
statetech0 chapter 44 . 1/6
To Red Sting's point about fan casting, what would make the creation of a film adaptation of this so difficult is that, for a vast majority of the Victors (particularly the earliest ones), you would have to cast both older and younger versions of the character. After all, while CGI aging and de-aging has been a popular route in recent years (ex: Mark Hammil in the Mandalorian, Jeff Bridges in Tron: Legacy), it's also surely damn expensive.

Elizabeth Olsen as an older Ermine Butler is a sound casting choice... for sequences that take place thirty years after her time, closer to the events of the original story. Here, might I suggest Peyton List as a young Ermine? Cobra Kai has been in my head, don't judge me!
statetech0 chapter 53 . 1/6
Is it possible that Katniss experiences genophobia / erotophobia (both terms are interchangeable) - the fear of intimacy? That might be the one thing that could explain her character's reluctance to commit to a physical relationship with Peeta. That, or she could be demisexual - a person who only develops romantic feelings for people she develops a deep emotional connection with.
Aardvark chapter 16 . 1/3
In a way, I hate this chapter because you did such a good job on simulating the rich, foolish Capitolian boy. It’s so good, so good in fact that it makes me hate it. You know? You can only make that happen when you have achieved the most master level of skills imaginable.
Aardvark chapter 15 . 1/3
I’m probably just being stupid, but why didn’t Luxe like Silk winning?
Red Sting chapter 55 . 1/5
This was always one of my favourites. Crazy how one of the Career spaces went 35 years without a victor right...at least they make a strong come back with Finnick and Odysseus afterwards. I wonder what Hal's mother was like, and how he had a kid only 4 years after this. So many unknowns...anyway I think from what we see of him he's probably my favourite D4 victor and top 7-8 altogether.
Aardvark chapter 14 . 1/2
Hello! I see you haven't updated this in a while, but nevertheless it's still extremely fascinating and good. Your talent is amazing! I have one suggestion, though. Each chapter is labeled with a number, as you may know. That will lead readers to believe that number is the games they won. I figured this out while looking through the list and saw the chapter called "51. Haymitch Aberthany". I was like, "but Haymitch won the second Quarter Quell, the annual 50th Hunger Games!" I realized that the numbers were one off because the Prologue is labeled as 1, because the numbers are for labeling the chapters, not the games the Victors won. Example: Ahenobarbus's chapter is labeled as 2 because his chapter is the second one, even though he won the 1st Games. That's the only complaint I have! Anyways, I also love that instead of just writing the actual games, they're very diverse. Some acually are the Games, yes, but others happen before or after, or, in the case on Woof, over 80 years. I also absolutely love that the Victors storylines overlap, and that you're not just like "well, this Game happened and we never encounter that Victor again", you know? Anyway... I LOVE THIS!
2,054 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »