Reviews for Oh My User
andraia2542 chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
please write more of this story its sooooooooooooooooooooo funny! there are not many good storys out there and this is one of my favoirites!
Anon Without A Name chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
...Whoa. I did NOT expect to find a well-written OC story in the Reboot section, especially considering the part of the internet I'm on. XD, great story and pretty good characterization. I approve! 'Tis a shame this hasn't been updated since '03, since I rather like it...and I tend to be picky about these kinds of fics. Good job!
Fairy-Voyeor chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
I just wanted to leave you a note letting you know that I LOVE your Reboot fics!
Dreamer chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Tell me, what is it that makes your stories so...delicious? Is it your ability to always keep the characters in character, your great attention to detail, your solid story telling? It must be all of that. Thank you so much, and I do hope that oneday you will finish this story.
RikdoOsaka chapter 3 . 12/6/2006
I acn't wait to see more of this since I want to see the Megabyte and Callista meeting as well as her meet Mthe others.
Andraia chapter 3 . 10/25/2006
hello. you really should do more of this story I love it there is not very many user in mainframe storys and this one is so good! I want to know what happens next with this poor girl user with her wimpering all the time. wa! hehe. kay You should write more! kay bye
silver11k chapter 3 . 4/19/2006
Really an awesome story...too bad, that it hasn't been updated in such a long time.
N chapter 3 . 6/20/2005
COME ON! This fic hasn't been updated in 4 years! When you have 50 reviews it means people LIKE THIS FIC! It's an insult to your readers not to continue it!
Kayla Tsukino chapter 3 . 11/16/2004
I couldn't help but to crack up at this one *laughs* great storry please tell me you plan to update this sometime this year?
Jazzerman chapter 3 . 6/7/2004
very good. Please continue!
Regrem Erutaerc chapter 3 . 8/30/2003
Not bad thusfar. It's really good thusfar. I hope you'll continue it soon._
Gijinka Renamon chapter 3 . 8/19/2003
As Enzo would say; ALPHENUMERIC! Hurry up and do more soon! ! ! !
The Time Traveler chapter 3 . 6/15/2003
I have been reading this fic and I have been waiting for an update before I even became an author. This is a great fic. I hope a Game Cube comes into play. Please keep writing.
Black Ninja Star chapter 3 . 6/9/2003
This is a really great story. I've always wondered what would happen if a user was in Mainframe! It's given me a few ideas for a SM/Reboot crossover.

Write more!
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 3 . 6/7/2003
ooh, cool. can't wait for more, please update soon!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »