Reviews for Technological Exploits -Alternate Ending-
DodgeThis chapter 9 . 11/4/2014
Loved the action scene, the gingerbread man spoof, and how she handled his rambo behavior lol. Not only did he save krystal again but also saved tyler by "breathing into him" aha. Waking up in her bed was great but kinda feel he overreacted a tad when screaming his head off after falling down. And all the stuff with tyler getting in over his head with that other cerinian is especially funny too. Great chap, very intense ;)
DodgeThis chapter 8 . 11/4/2014
Oh that was great! She was waiting just out of sight so he'd let his mental guard down, to hear his thoughts of the medieval style peace keeping marriage proposal.. lol.. Glad it worked out.
DodgeThis chapter 7 . 11/4/2014
Yikes! She totally plowed him through with her staff... But, on a brighter note he gave her enough clues to tell her it couldn't be anyone else but him.
DodgeThis chapter 6 . 11/4/2014
Oh man this is going to be difficult if he doesn't find a way to let her know its him. Feel bad hes getting beat up and cant dont anything about it. ugh.. the tension, still, good chap
DodgeThis chapter 5 . 11/4/2014
Aw, he has to hide his identity? lol, should have known it was to good to be true.. Wish that last diplomat would've gotten a face full of fist. What was the general thinking, sending a chump like that to exercise peace between worlds.. heh silly
DodgeThis chapter 4 . 11/4/2014
Well sweet, a chance to return! But a diplomat for earth, and assuming krystal is in power of cerininia, what could possibly wrong..?
DodgeThis chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
Cerinians agents on earth? Special mission? hmm.. This is getting good...
DodgeThis chapter 2 . 11/4/2014
Oh man, he thought his best friends put spy cams in his room? lol id be slightly more creeped out if it were me.
DodgeThis chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Not very bright running around in public with a highly advanced piece of alien tech on your back with out any form of concealment. Going to get interesting... Good chp.
DrakeTheTraveller chapter 22 . 10/19/2014
Very interesting story I like it keep up the gods work.
clay342 chapter 21 . 10/11/2014
Please make a sequel to this
GrimlockX4 chapter 21 . 8/6/2014
Wonder how Wolf's parents will react to meet their future alien daughter in law?

Keep up the good work.
XxArtes-ZeroxX chapter 20 . 7/6/2014
I like this ending a whole lot better i liked the first one to don't get me wrong but but wanted wolf and Krystal to get married and for Sam and Tyler Krystal;s parents to be alive and Not have Krystal's home exploding but again this is a good rewrite cant wait fir the next chapter hop you update soon
Kusa chapter 20 . 7/5/2014
Well now. Things are definitely getting interesting again. I'm glad this time around less people have died. The earlier version ended on such a down note that it was a shock.
Sorry for the lack of reviews. I usually read updated fics before I go to sleep and usually my tired mind forgets to write a review.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
GrimlockX4 chapter 20 . 7/5/2014
Very good chapter intro. :)

Wonder how Wolf's parents will react to meeting their future daughter in law? Keep up the good work.

Sorry about leaving that review on chapter 1 by total accident I didn't see which chapter it was. ;