Reviews for Getting Out
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2017
Lovely
Canadianjudy chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
Ohhhh...this was beautiful! I have watched this scene over and over again, and what I imagined to have happened afterwards, you wonderfully put into words. Wouldn't it have been great to see this acted out? Thank you so much for this :)
Jaxa chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Nice job.
Katie Duggan's Niece chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
That was a brilliant coda! I laughed out loud at Mrs. Patmore's observation.

As for the rest, I could almost feel the warmth of the sun, hear the rumble of Mr. Carson's voice. Well done.
deeedeee chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
This is so delicious. I want want want them to get some time alone together (don't we all?)! And the little touches you write between them are so perfectly balanced between chaste and intimate. (Also love Mrs Patmore's observations!)
BrittanyLS chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I am so looking forward to finally starting season 4!
LC chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Well done! Loved it.
Hogwarts Duo chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Oh m'gosh, this is so sweet and perfect and romantic and lovely! All the good things about the beach scene in one fic. I wouldn't mind seeing a sequel with Charles and Elsie missing the train. wink wink!
evitamockingbird chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
This is so sweet. I love seeing Charles let go and open up. I also loved that he knew what she was up to with the postcard. He seems a bit oblivious at times, but he really is an intelligent man, and I imagine he's also used to her sort of guiding him like that, too, so he could figure it out. Thanks for this!
eva.chrisovitsanousweety chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
What a lovely lovely one-shot story! I loved it so much! Thanks for sharing it with us!
kouw chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Brilliant - as per always! I did my little gasp when he cupped her cheek - that was so intimate! I had not expected it and I did a little squee. Great take on this, I loved it.
Chelsie Dagger chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
I wish the Christmas Special had shown her convincing him to remove his shoes and roll up his trouser legs! I like your take on it. You've captured the slow relaxing of propriety and the progression of their intimacy over the course of the day.
I think Mrs. Patmore speaks for us all!
chelsie fan chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
What a wonderful addition to the recent spate of post-CS beach fics! Nice, fluffy little read!
Mona Love chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Very sweet! Loved it :)
Tammy333 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
So beautifull! I loved it :-)