Reviews for A Collection of Michael and Amanda one-shot stories
Jesss chapter 2 . 2/12
More more more. Omg that was amazing please add more! :)
AZnative32 chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
These are great! You captured these two perfectly...
Chapter 2 would have been perfect for a SWITCH cutscene with Michael!
ChapterHappy chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
Love both of these! Especially the second one! I actually wrote one very similar but haven't uploaded it yet. lol That part of the game was one of my favorites, although I thought they left a lot of possibilities untouched.
xXHeart of GoldXx chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
I loved everything about this. I actually got a request to write something similar and I couldn't figure out how to get her to their house without it seeming out of character after the whole Chinese thing. I'm so glad you wrote this. I was not disappointed and the characters were on point. Great job! It's nice to see that someone else likes writing Michael/Amanda. Keep up the good work and I hope you write another one of these soon!
Raquel the writer chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
Aww :)
Sylvia Miller chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Oh my God! I love Michael. He's my favorite character in GTA 5. Give him and Amanda a whole story too.
DarkMaster1117 chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Nice story
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Really enjoyed this!
Please make another one maybe set in north yankton:)
Once again thanks heaps for the story and please make another one 3
flawlesssierra chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Very sweet. Loved it! & I don't mean to be pushy, but I like the tad bit of smut that you incorporated into it. You should write stuff like that more often into your stories. :)
videogamenerd7 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Awesome right! a bit to graphic towards the end but not bad
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
I really liked this story and there's not a lot of storyies lime this either of just Michael and Amanda being affectionate towards each other I think I've only seen one other one-shots as good as this. Just wow.
Raquel the writer chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
That was beautiful and romantic. :)