Reviews for The Way It Should Have Been
DeLa Lune chapter 4 . 10/11/2004
this is like really good. please update soon
Kuno-Baby chapter 3 . 6/3/2004
I tried tor ead through it to get to the plot. I really did. The story doesn't make any sense and i can't tell where in the timelines it is placed. Yiou have a random beginning, and a random plot, and a random interaction between charaters.
SailorVeggie SailorAnime chapter 4 . 2/22/2004
I think this is great.
SV
dogbertcarroll chapter 3 . 5/21/2003
LOL. Ranma attracts trouble and girls in equal measure.
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 5/21/2003
LOL. It's a fairy tale. Goody! I haven't

seen it played out this way before. BTW

nice job on Akane. You managed to show

she only appears to be the big bad wolf.

Too many people - me among them-

just bash away at her with a mallet.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
LOL. OK This chapter was funny as hell. I don't

know if you intended it that way but it came

across as an irish tale of love and the fae and then Akane came across more as a T-Rex from Jurassic Park.
SachiNyoko chapter 3 . 1/26/2003
Great story! Will Ranma beat up Beryl? Hehe, update soon!

§SachiNyoko§
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
Very, very good. A little sappy, but that's alright. Right now I'm wodering if Rouga will fall for Usafi and will Akane consider Usagi as a friend or enemy. I will keep tabs on this story.

Write more soon!

Your_angel
Montymouse chapter 3 . 10/24/2002
Good chapter, I like to see more soon.

The way that you are leading this story probably will end in a big mess . I mean there going to be trouble if Usagi stay at the Tendo dojo especially when Usagi and Ranma sort out their feeling for each other and to find a way out to sort this situation on sides.

Then there is the fiancees business and rest of the trouble that usually come with Ranma.

I am sure you find a way to get round this and this fic does have good potential like other stories that I have read, I tend to go for crossover couple stories as their are more interesting to read.(there is way too many Ranma/Akane fics out there and not enought Ranma/Usagi fics)

Get the next chapter out soon
Celestial DreamBlaze chapter 3 . 10/23/2002
Ayee.. u twisted it all around ne? first u have Ranma falling for her.. then 'Ryoga' meets her.. possibility of him developing a crush.. then u have Usa meet a couple of Ranmas fiances.. chaos.. there.. what'll happen when everyone finds the relation with everyone.. will akane get jealous? will Ryoga get jealous.. hm..

the story is good.. the first two chappys were kinda sappy and waffy but very descriptive.. it was nice..
starfury3000 chapter 2 . 10/13/2002
i like this fic a lot please hurry with the next part of it!
FiercestCalm chapter 2 . 10/11/2002
Yay! This is a very promising story, your descriptions are beautiful. They really make the story come alive. Write more soon, Jen!
tenshino koe chapter 2 . 10/10/2002
Wow! This story is really imaginative. What a creative idea. And the description you used was excellent! I look forward to reading more of this story. Keep up the good work!
Lady Love chapter 2 . 10/9/2002
Update soon! that was a great chapter!
Montymouse chapter 2 . 10/9/2002
It sounds a bit like a fairy tale story like Cinderella. With Beryl as the cruel aunt, it makes me wonder how you going to present the rest of SM and RM cast as.

The chapters are a bit short but as long as the get the chapters out on a regular period I don't really mind.

Looking forward to more chapters.