Reviews for Sakura Haruno: Game of the Year
Akira Desuuu chapter 6 . 7/14
This is a fun story! And I would like to see Sakura&Ino pairing if it would be possible.
venoto89 chapter 6 . 6/22
9uapdate
owlzilla chapter 6 . 6/12
I know it's been years since you've updated this fic but I just read through it and I really adore it so much. I love video game fics and no one could benefit more from it than Sakura.

I'm a little confused at how she's one and a half years older than when she died last time, but is only level 4. When she died in the first chapter, she was a level 6. So she's actually worse off/more behind than she even was before? One would think the benefit of life being a video game and being so acutely aware of where you stand would be a serious boost to all your stats. Even if she was appropriately leveled I think I would still be irritated if I were her that I lost out on five years of grinding.

I don't know if you will ever feel like continuing this - but I really hope you do. I enjoy the changes you've made and am interested to see how an expanded world and a much more mature Sakura changes things. Just in case, I'm going to throw in a vote for Shikamaru as the love interest. I have a few favorites in Narutoverse but Shika is my absolute fav so he's pretty much always my preferred pairing if reviewers opinions are being taken into account.
Gal chapter 6 . 11/13/2016
Please continue this story!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/29/2016
Drat This was geting Good
Alice aquabld chapter 6 . 7/23/2016
Love it. its really interesting and does not only follow the plot. I hope you update this continuously, it have a big potential
CreativityIsIntelligence chapter 2 . 2/22/2016
i like it but nothing really happened same in the first chapter but i can tell that the plot has potential
zombiekins5948 chapter 6 . 2/20/2016
Please make more updates
Guest chapter 6 . 2/15/2016
Continue pleasee
M-python-girl chapter 6 . 1/30/2015
I'm loving both of these, are you going to continue this and edit in the rewrite, or just continue said rewrite?
This Username Is Classified chapter 6 . 12/23/2014
Really liked this original tho ;(
bogus1 chapter 6 . 11/17/2014
disempowering the protagonist is the stupid move I've ever heard of.
The Dimensional Reader chapter 5 . 10/11/2014
keep up the good work.
by the way i say give sakura nightshade style.
llat-2 chapter 6 . 8/17/2014
This could be interesting if it were updated more often. I like it though.
Tahari chapter 6 . 7/26/2014
I was liking the story, but really not a fan of the timeskip. There were so many possibilities that could have improved her, especially with 5 years to do so! She could've done pranks with Naruto, uncovered hidden Konoha mysteries, made new friends/allies/enemies. All those chances to improve herself - lost! Such a waste of potential.