Reviews for Sakura Haruno: Game of the Year
M-python-girl chapter 6 . 1/30
I'm loving both of these, are you going to continue this and edit in the rewrite, or just continue said rewrite?
LookOverHere chapter 6 . 12/23/2014
Really liked this original tho ;(
bogus1 chapter 6 . 11/17/2014
disempowering the protagonist is the stupid move I've ever heard of.
The Dimensional Reader chapter 5 . 10/11/2014
keep up the good work.
by the way i say give sakura nightshade style.
llat-2 chapter 6 . 8/17/2014
This could be interesting if it were updated more often. I like it though.
Tahari chapter 6 . 7/26/2014
I was liking the story, but really not a fan of the timeskip. There were so many possibilities that could have improved her, especially with 5 years to do so! She could've done pranks with Naruto, uncovered hidden Konoha mysteries, made new friends/allies/enemies. All those chances to improve herself - lost! Such a waste of potential.
scapheap chapter 6 . 7/24/2014
An interesting tale, I look forward to the rest.
Timeandvlove chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
It's fun to see the godlike game yanking the chains of the character. Thanks for the fun story. The timeskip is good too, I've seen a lot of stories get bogged down in trying to do all the boring details.
ruby2360 chapter 6 . 7/19/2014
I think timeskip for Sakura was bad shock
Canta009 chapter 6 . 7/15/2014
Hope you continue to write this.
Canta009 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Interesting, very interesting.
Anariel Phoenix Blade chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
Great story. I can't wait to read more. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/1/2014
Your stories are so much fun including this one. Please dont abandon any of them
darnod chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
I am enjoying this story, hope to see it continued. Interesting expanded universe idea. Not sure how Naruto got in the best Academy though. Looking forward to the chunin exams for sure.
Navn Ukjent chapter 2 . 6/30/2014
Not a bad start.

You have made a mistake regarding the stats, as Beauty should have inceased from 17 to 22 due the the Cherry Blossom Ballet.