Reviews for A Wish is not a Resolution
orangeaddiction chapter 1 . 2/17
This is a really charming fic! I always wished (haha) that there were more fics to do with fishing since zoro keeps on wanting to fish right after the strawhats reunion. XD I love the calm atmosphere in this, especially the scene in the aquarium. So it was a wish upon a ‘star’ eh? XD That’s really clever! Haha zoro never got to tell sanji what he named the fish as, but that is perfect. I almost teared up a bit when sanji was explaining how the tradition was done within a family. And for sanji to want to free the fish with zoro just shows how much he considers them a family in a way. And zoro knows it too. I just found that to be really beautiful. Not to mention zoro was there when sanji caught the fish. I love how you described sanji’s smile. Its really heartwarming. The end was a bit too fluffy for my own taste but it’s still really cute. Sanji would make a shit pet. XD This was a great read! Thank you!
The Wandering Swordsman chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
This was different from the other stories! I like the North Blue tradition. It was nice that Sanji kept it because I believe that people should cherish their cultures and traditions. Made me happy when Law noticed the fish and started a mini nostalgic conversation with Sanji. I kind of felt sorry for Zoro since he didn't know the tradition and felt left out.

I didn't see any errors, so good job.
coolchessplayer chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I really like this one! The fish story was good you had me guessing the whole time how they were going to get together so great job!
SFZK chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I love how you described Zoro and Sanji's relationship as nakama, it was beautiful. This was amazing
Septdeneuf chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
I haven't read all of the stories in the drabble exchange, but out of all the ones that I did read, this one is my favorite. I really like the idea of the tradition, and Zoro gradually discovering it. I also really like how it wasn't really all that christmassy but still fits the theme of a holiday exchange so well.

I also really like how understated the romance aspect of it was, how it spanned such a long time to make the development seem gradual and organic.

Great work!
Ventusio chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
This is so cute and fluffy! I like how Zoro is watching out for Sanji. Wondering about tha fish 3
And making a resolution instead of wishing is so very Zoro, I love him. Thanks for the fic!