Reviews for At The Beginning
Gemnat chapter 12 . 3/7/2010
nice...simple every day love story :)
cj chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
I'm really not so good at this but I'll try anyway. I like your story and this is the second time that I've read it. My only problem is with the end, you see the whole story has this sort of laid back take life one step at a time sort of feel. Like we're watching them grow and mature even if we don't really see them the whole time. Then all of a sudden we get this new development that Serena is an heir etc. Instead of watching how this will affect her and Darien, or what will happen in connection with Darien's past or anything at all, it abruptly ends right after what seems to be a slow unwinding of Serena's acceptance of her past. All of a sudden she's in love with Darien and Dariens in love with her and that's it. No real closure in regard with each of their pasts especially Dariens and we don't really see how all of a sudden they can be madly in love with each other and ready to face the world when there hasn't hardly been any courtship of any kind. I guess this is kind of outdated considering how old the story is, but in regard to future stories I hope you'll keep in mind that sometimes the ending is the most important part of the story besides the climax, it's the closure of this particular story and should act as thus. Other than that I truly enjoyed your story and you should continue to use your talents in a literary use.
EyRieya chapter 12 . 10/11/2002

very good story are you going to tell me what's going to happen next to the story.. because i've got a feeling it's not quite over becaseu Darien still needs to find out who he is right?

well e mail when you have another story okay.. GooD JoB!

Jade-Max chapter 12 . 10/4/2002
To be honest, I've had requests for a sequel to this story and have been thinking about writing one. I'm not overly fond of the ending I gave it either since I have about two more different ones saved to disk. If anyone would like to see more/a different ending, please let me know!

Thanks for the compliments you guys, I really appreciate it!
Kismet chapter 12 . 10/4/2002
I didn't like the ending. You could have streched it out a bit more and I wish you had. But other than that, I was in love!
Serenity chapter 12 . 10/3/2002
I loved this story and i don't have anything to say but keep up the excellent work...*Smile*