Reviews for remove all doubt
chacha chapter 6 . 4/6
it really good
Cecily Plum chapter 6 . 2/18
Still the best olicity seduction story, and I do not say that lightly.
celisc chapter 6 . 2/8
I wish they just could be together like this on the show! One of the best olicity fanfics, amazing!
Dance Elle Dance chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
Haha! Oh this was fabulous. I loved this fic. Great work!
Heart of Melon chapter 6 . 11/29/2014
Oh god, your story its fantastic, amazing, you have a gift to write hot-romantic stories, please write more!
RockerPrincess83 chapter 6 . 11/29/2014
This ended perfectly! No one does revenge better than a woman. Hope oliver learned his lesson ;) great story!
RockerPrincess83 chapter 5 . 11/28/2014
Oh sweet Jesus. Fan-fucking-tastic! I can only imagine what the finale will be :D
RockerPrincess83 chapter 4 . 11/27/2014
Oh sweet Jesus. This was awesome! Glad Felicity finally knows what that tongue can do. Another great chapter :)
RockerPrincess83 chapter 3 . 11/26/2014
Omg these just keep getting better and better :D
RockerPrincess83 chapter 2 . 11/26/2014
Omg what a tease! Now he's just being mean. Loved it!
RockerPrincess83 chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
I would've paid good money to see the looks on those evil wenches' faces. Can't wait to continue reading :)
cmoolas chapter 6 . 10/5/2014
So...I'll have you know that I attempted to favorite this story more than once because it's so awesome and yeah I could read that forever
Janna18 chapter 6 . 10/1/2014
Oh my. Have no idea about Felicity, but I had to keep stopping in the middle for breathers!
Amazing fic!
Wonderfully written!
Hope there's more!
Mello chapter 6 . 9/24/2014
Good Lord... that was hot. Not many stories can get my blood pumping like that. Just... wow. Nice plot and writing style and all that other stuff my brain can't seem to remember right now. Just... wow.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/1/2014