Reviews for nine2five 2,5 I Love Terror
Molotov chapter 4 . 5/11/2014
While no one screamed "OTTERS!" In this story (a shame, really), I still like how you handled the toxin. Sarah's fears, being torn between the job and real life, Chuck wishing for Carmichael, and their way of coping with the fear.
I did enjoy the scene in "vs. The Couch Lock" when Morgan spilled the beans to a paralyzed Casey, so I was glad to see that scene more or less happen in this.

I'm concerned about Sarah. DON'T BE ASCARED!
Molotov chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
Oh shit, check that Matango shout out, baby!

Ellie laying the verbal smackdown on Frost? Loved. It. I enjoy a good dose of righteous anger.
Molotov chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
My favorite, therefore the best, part of "vs. The Aisle of Terror" is that hostess outfit and those glasses. Mama mia.
Molotov chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
I like Chuck's total faith in his team. As soon as his mom calls, bam, speakerphone to Team Intersect. It's nice. Looking ahead to Season 5, I can't wait for your take on the "vs. The Curse" episode where Chuck is a dummy and trusts no one and fucks everything up.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/26/2014
Someone has read the princess bride!
Good stuff like usual.
Sudden Radiance chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
The beginnings of conflicted Frost are already evident here. Moving forward, this will be an interesting feature to follow.
Sudden Radiance chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
You did indeed find more to talk about! Great character exposition throughout!
CaryR chapter 4 . 1/20/2014
Good chapter. Thank You.
resaw chapter 4 . 1/17/2014
Good chapter! I appreciated you getting Sarah and Casey involved, and the creative ways you got them out of their spiral into insanity. Ordinarily, I'd say Carina would drive Casey crazy, but if you're going crazy I guess she's the one to drive you sane! And it's cool that Chuck became the saviour for Sarah (and himself), rather than being a passive victim of the toxin.

Well, that line at the end of this chapter surely portends something! Looking forward to what comes next!
phnxgrl chapter 4 . 1/16/2014
I loved your version of events with the fear gas. I loved how Chuck and Sarah lip locked to prevent each of them from freaking out. I loved how Carina got Casey under control. I loved how Casey clothesline Wheelwright. Please continue.
resaw chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
I continue to like the way you add twists to the story. For instance, in this one, the main that stands out for me is when Mary "kidnaps" Ellie rather than Chuck, leading her to Wheelwright.

I also really liked the banter earlier about what various people *love* about Chuck, concluding with Beckman's love of the computer in Chuck's brain.
phnxgrl chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
I loved this turn around. I loved how Mr. Charles was considered a wimp in Alexi's eyes. I loved how Ellie was kidnapped by Frost and given the Fear merchant.I loved how Chuck was concerned that there was not enough Horror films copies too funny! I loved how everyone got exposed to the agent. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
I loved how this chapter confirmed how bad a guy Frost is. I loved how this charade was designed to flush out Chuck as Mr. Charles. Please continue.
resaw chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
Wow. Your opening paragraph proves once again why reading can be so much more satisfying than watching (on TV or movies). Your presentation of Mary's reaction to meeting Sarah, Chuck's *wife* is immensely satisfying and immediately makes Mary a much more sympathetic character, at least in my own mind, anyway.

And then... the charm bracelet!

Your version of the Casey-Morgan comedy duo is also well done.

Thanks for another great chapter.
ChuckxSarah chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Good story. I like it so far. Please have more Chuck and Sarah parts. Update soon.