Reviews for While He Slept
oldestmaiden chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
I wondered how Kaeda had survived and become a priestess since it was just her and Kikyo. She probably had more in common with him as far as her childhood than anyone else ecept maybe Sess's Rin.
WritingRin chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
I figured it was gonna be Kaede since you started off with her. T_T
13ittersweet chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
HAHAHA! InuxK...is inuxKEADE! LOL! so cute!
Koru-chan chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
O.o What a great twist! I never would expected the k to be-wow!
QueenTatooine chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
You realize that if Inuyasha were sitting right outside the hut, he may very well have heard everything that Kaede had said. Taking that into account I think that his response is that much more telling. Inuyasha has seemed to like Kaede from the beginning of the series, and maybe unconciously he heard everything the young girl confided in his sleeping form. So he can't help but care for her, despite the fact that he calls her baba. Great story

QueenTatooine
Simplified Chaos chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Yes, quite different. But, good nonetheless. Loved it, definitely a great look at Kaede's past.

L.A.
Yuniepie chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
Aww, that's so sweet. I feel sorry for Kaede...Why didn't she hurt Masaru! No one was stopping her, show the bastard where he would be if it weren't for what her sister did for the village! I would've at least introuduced him to my fist, what a jerk!

Anywayz, nice fanfic. Positively cute all over.
Raburinna chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
wow... that was in the left field!
Loving chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
i like! *.* e kaede and yasha in a realationship- excuse me while i hurl, *leans over and makes gaging sounds*
Salami Queen chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
Adorable. And that's probably true. I doubt Kaede had a happy-go-lucky life after Kikyo died, and maybe if you judge from how she looks now...perhaps she wasn't the prettiest girl in the village. Anyway, my point is...what is my point anyway? Oh yeah! Good story.
Tessenchan chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
Squee I like! - I think you go on Favorites list (again) lol
Friend of Shippou chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
I knew when I read the first few words to this story who the "K" was! at first i was like ,"ew gross" but in the end it was good! I really like your fic! very cute!
Burnsybabe chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
cute i love it
Small Lady1 chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
O, yeah. Of course, after the anger and hate had subsided, anyone would have been tempted to kiss the calm, sleeping hanyou. Hot damn.

How old do you think Kaede when the events happened? Kikyou?
Cactuskitty chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
That was interesting and very possibly could have happened. Who knows? I liked it, even if your story was a tad weird. You write like art and I can visualized your beautiful choice od words. my favorite metaphor was the one about Shippou's eye lashes kissing his cheek. As I said in anouther review, you're a really good writer. I'd like to read some of your older stuff, if that's possible? Were you an Nc-17 writer before tehy banned it? My e-mail is on my profile. E-mail me whenever you want.

-Cactuskitty