Reviews for Only Human
Heather Snow chapter 6 . 4/29
I love how you write the Big Three, especially Spock.
atymer chapter 6 . 4/22
Chapters 5 and 6 blend so completely, I feel as if they are truly missing scenes from Spock Prime's life. To experience loss so devastating twice in a life time surely would have hurt him terribly. This time however, his Pi'shal would be blessed with a second chance to stand at his Captain's side.
Goes without saying I loved every chapter of this collection.
atymer chapter 2 . 4/21
What a brave thing to do, with an unstoppable force killing everyone around you. He has to be wondering why he is still alive.
atymer chapter 1 . 4/21
So adorable!
mckydstarlight chapter 6 . 4/12
Ahhh! My feelings! And it makes it worse knowing that Leonard Nimoy is dead. I have love Star Trek since I was very young. I've watched it with my dad as long as I can remember. Sorry for the rambling. I'm having an emotion. I'm gonna go now.
mckydstarlight chapter 5 . 4/12
I keep having feelings reading this and yet I continue to read it anyway. Why do I torture myself so?
mckydstarlight chapter 4 . 4/11
Oh my gosh! My feelings! I would love to see a continuation of this. See how and when Kirk recovers and who he talks to in the end.
mckydstarlight chapter 3 . 4/6
Ach! Feelings!
mckydstarlight chapter 2 . 4/6
You've got to stop with these feels.
mckydstarlight chapter 1 . 4/6
Awwwwwwwwww!
Mellia Bee chapter 6 . 2/20
Thank you for writing/finishing this! Those ending lines felt very fitting.
Mellia Bee chapter 5 . 2/20
McCoy drugging them both. :D He would...
Mellia Bee chapter 3 . 2/19
"We are apparently teaching them to overshoot their re-docking targets." That line never fails to make me laugh out loud. Which I rarely do when reading. Congratulations.
Fetherhd chapter 5 . 2/15
This has been beautifully written. Loved every bit of it. Had to come back and add this after I reviewed the last chapter as I was still Laughing at the bitch face thing!
Fetherhd chapter 6 . 2/15
"Spectacular Vulcan Bitch face" HAHAHAHAHAHA that is so spot on!