Reviews for Antenora
WhiteLunaNight chapter 13 . 2/9
I am loving this story. I'm curious about Odin's plan and also Loki's and if it will change at some point.
I hope you update soon. Can't wait for the next chapter )
Kallia.En chapter 13 . 1/29
Bless! Do not worry, I am sure everyone understands when the life gets hard. I went through depression and anxiety, I stopped writing for more than year and it was hard for me to start again, my writing changes so much... but I managed. And I am sure you will as well. In time, when it is right.
Hope your family will get better.
Your story is amazing... :) And I will patiently await for new chapter. Take care! :)
Lillaflor chapter 12 . 1/12
Why Elsa is so much a damsel in distress in this fanfic?
Bragation chapter 13 . 12/16/2016
Hey, Thor and Odin are back in the story. That is good. I was just about to say that your fanfiction needed a bit like a broader "guiding line", although the storylines about the arrival of Loki, Weselton, and the Myling were interesting, it seemed a bit disconnected. It allows Elsa and Loki to get closer and we learn a bit more about the other characters (Ermine, Anna and Kristoff, Henrik), but I think you should be more ambitious with so much writing talents. Indeed, your psychological characterisation is believable and almost perfect, and I really enjoy the addition from scandinavian mythology. Only one thing to say, keep up the good work ;)
Bragation chapter 9 . 12/12/2016
Oh a very interesting and promising chapter, looks like the story is up to another level... I enjoy the idea of mixing the victorian Frozen universe with old Scandinavian myths, not only provides the reader with chills of anticipations but it also seems quite coherent with powerful magical beings like Elsa and Loki.
Bragation chapter 6 . 12/7/2016
A very interesting and promising story. I like the Elsa/Loki pairing because both character are quite similar -scandinavian culture, clever and educated, gifted with magical power, very regal in their way-to-be, grown up feeling rejected, not very outgoing- and different -Elsa is always compassionate where Loki is vicious and selfish. I always got the feeling that Loki could be the one to turn Elsa to the Dark Side. And beyond everything your story is well thought-off and well-written !

I am glad you resumed after two years ! Can't wait to read what is next !
Shinkicker chapter 13 . 11/3/2016
Much love for the new chapter!
JPElles chapter 13 . 10/28/2016
Beautiful chapter. Good to see Loki becoming more and more at home here. To the point where he will want to stay here and never go back to Asgard I think. And for good reason even beyond his growing closeness with the royal family here. To encourage an entire nation to respect, and encourage magic wherever and whoever has it. Instead of fear it, or act like Asgard and disrespect it in various ways. And that is much more likely to happen much faster with Loki here.
josephguy217 chapter 13 . 10/27/2016
Awesome chapter keep it up
chemistrymaniac chapter 13 . 10/27/2016
It's so good to have you back. I've been waiting for an update for a while. I'll have to admit that this isn't one of your best chapters, but it's still good nonetheless, and I really enjoyed it. I'm glad Lily finally got to go peacefully. She deserved it, despite everything.

I'm really sorry to hear about your mum's condition. I hope that her health gets better. And sorry to hear that you've been going through all that, too. I completely understand that, because I myself am battling with a lot of mental issues. I can't really give you any advice, 'cause I can't even solve my own problem. All I can say is: Chúc may mắn.
Marine.chan94 chapter 13 . 10/26/2016
Well, imagine my surprise when I saw this new chapter ! I didn't even remember this fiction lol. But I do understand that you had to take care of IRL problems. I know I do and haven't written anything for 6month or so. I hope it will get better for you !
Onto the story. Well, it was a really nice read. Kinda short buy just what was needed to end this part of the story. Your style may have changed but it's still enjoyable to read so yeah ! Thumb up :D I kinda want to see more of Elsan and Loki together but I guess I will have to wait haha And I still don't like Odin. Like even when you can see he wants the best for loki... I don't know ! I feel like he's an arrogant king.
Anyways...
I'm looking forward to the next chapter ! :D
megumisakura chapter 13 . 10/26/2016
thank you for updating,great chapter. hope you get better,you are a great writer.
Maria de Sanctos chapter 13 . 10/26/2016
Yayy! It's nice to see an update on this awesome story!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 13 . 10/26/2016