Reviews for Antenora
Mlle. P. Fox chapter 12 . 12/8/2015
Oh don't stop now! Keep going! If you're stuck on trying to stay within MCU canon, you could have Thanos use one of the Infinity Stones (time I guess) to erase Elsa and Arendalle from existence so that Loki and the rest of the world forget they exists. Then the events of the Avengers and Thor 2 happen and the somehow Elsa and Arendalle is brought back and Elsa would have to choose to help save Loki or help the Avengers stop him. Just a thought.

Flames and kisses,

Mlle. P. Fox
Ruby of Raven chapter 12 . 11/24/2015
Aw! XD He saved her again! He really does care!
I want more!
noukinav018 chapter 11 . 10/30/2015
hadn't read your story for a while
You've kept us hanging in here. Wow! So the Dark Prince is gaining his powers back as time goes. I bet he'll keep that progress to himself until circumstances push him to show off for the sake of others I guess. Little Henrik can use the powers of ice too! Who would have known that? There are two people who can train him, but Loki has more experience in combat. Whoa really! I do see Henrik taking a liking to Loki. I mean, he may ask him to teach him to have control over his powers and do different tricks just to amuse himself. He's a kid, hopefully Loki will remember the good points of his childhood when he began training himself. I don't know if enemies of The Dark Prince from other realms will reach him... We Don't even know if Asgard have an idea of his whereabouts. Is he cloaking himself from their own guardian? Does Odin know? Probably Thor is still moping. And the Queen... I truly wish that the royalty of Arendelle changes him and that it gives him what he always wanted.
By the time he understands what is going on with him, the kingdom is going to be the last thing he thinks about.
Do keep writing! I want lots of Henrik and Loki time with tons of magic and Fun! The guy needs someone that is in awe of his abilities for a change.
Please update soon! I miss your updates, don't forget us fellow readers and supporters of this story!
ChristinaLarsson chapter 12 . 9/20/2015
This is an awesome story. I admit, when I first found out that Loki x Elsa was a ship, I was skeptical. It didn't help that the first two fics I read here were poorly written. However, yours is VERY well done, and I look forward to seeing more chapters, soon. Keep it up!
Clea chapter 12 . 7/23/2015
Love the shrek reference
Mvillemaire chapter 12 . 6/29/2015
This story is great... Hope to read zone more soon...
Lunasnoir chapter 12 . 5/28/2015
So I just found your story and flew through it. I like all of the myths that you incorporate and you write well.

I love Elsa and Loki development as well! Please keep writing!
noukinav018 chapter 12 . 5/18/2015
So Henrik having powers is very welcomed. At the moment he can get help from either Elsa or Loki himself. Both of them know of magic. I wonder if Henrik does have different abilities that can make Loki help him more. I mean, now that the dark prince is able to perform more spells and all... Henrik can very well be very marveled and curious by it. He said it himself here, he's not used to praises and such. Imagine a kid praising him to the skies for everything he can do as a master of magic. Sounds fantastic!
Whoa, please do keep writing!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/29/2015
Your writing is amazing! Please continue this story! This is the only Loki and Elsa fanfic I read and just shocked on your talent of Loki. You have him perfectly. The story is perfect. The whole idea was perfect, Lol! It must be a lot of research as well! One of your big fans for this story! Elski 4 Life! XD
JPElles chapter 12 . 3/18/2015
Loki has more in common with them then he does with the Aesir he was raised around. With the ice powers that are obviously genetic I think Loki will find himself choosing these people and this country above Asgard and the Aesir. Sadly they've already proven more supportive, and accepting of him that his own people did. With the servants and such laughing at him when thor or his friends make fun of him and such.
Silvermane1 chapter 12 . 3/16/2015
Cool
Kerowyn6 chapter 12 . 3/8/2015
Hey, this is pretty snazzy. Please continue.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/6/2015
Please update soon its going good.
LotrHiddles4ever chapter 12 . 3/4/2015
YAY! Another update;D This was fantastic and i love the development with Henrik's ice power! Didn't see that one coming;) I also love that you're taking the romance slow, it just feels so much more natural that way. Great job! Can't wait for more:D
KioshiUshima chapter 12 . 3/3/2015
AWYEAH! Baby boy got ice powers like his aunty! Maybe Else's line descended from an Ice giant, and a Midgardian. That'd be badass. I'm really enjoying this story, and looking forwards to more!