Reviews for Of Multiverses and Child Soldiers
IntellectualBadass333 chapter 9 . 3/11
Update!
Vi-Violence chapter 9 . 12/25/2016
Please tell me that this fic is live.
The Best Guesst chapter 9 . 12/7/2016
Will there be any more of this? because its really awesome.
Princess Of Flames chapter 9 . 12/4/2016
This is one of the best crossovers I have read and it hasn't been updated in two years...
But I'm not going to judge.
Great story with amazing detail!
Make more!
Update soon!
Keep writing
Princess Of Flames
Angel
Senna Bluefire chapter 9 . 11/29/2016
*looks wistfuly at this story*
Sumilia chapter 9 . 11/19/2016
I love this fan fiction! I hope you are doing well and update some time soon. The way you portray the charcters is as if the creators themselves are writing this fanfic. I absolutly adore that quality in a fanfiction author. Also I love the plot for this, it's kept me on edge the entire time I've been reading this.
Update soon if you please, you now have yet another stalker to this story,
3 Sumi-chan
GrayZa1227 chapter 9 . 11/13/2016
Pls update
sallykeeper chapter 9 . 11/8/2016
! thIs good
PurpleNightwing chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
please update its 2016
yolo chapter 9 . 8/29/2016
Hope there will be a next chapter :)
ME chapter 9 . 8/12/2016
I realize that two years have gone by, meaning that you probably won't update anytime soon, but I'm still holding out for this story. It's a good one. You should finish it, if you are still interested even the slightest bit.
Maxi-T chapter 9 . 7/22/2016
Please PLEASE update! I really like this! And the fact that you ended it in such a suspenseful note is painful. I REALLY need to know what happen a next! I probably won't sleep tonight... It's your fault for making such an awesome story XD. But really, please update this. I've never been so desperate for an update before, but this story is AMAZING! I can't even start to describe how cool it is! It had me- metaphorically speaking- on the edge of my seat. So, yeah, please grant me the honor of reading yet another chapter of this incredible story/fan fiction. Oh, BTW, Robin is also my favorite character. High-five! /High-fives/
riptidedarkphoenix chapter 9 . 7/6/2016
I love this so much!
riptidedarkphoenix chapter 8 . 7/5/2016
Yay! I like this.
Bianca Valdez chapter 9 . 4/8/2016
Oh. My. God. Dude, I need more of this story. This is amazing. Just...it's amazing. There are a lot of truly awful YJ fanfics out there, I've discovered. It seems that the pool of people who can write and the pool of people who watch superhero cartoons geared towards small children have a very, very small overlap. You're in the overlap.
Seriously, this is great. I smiled, I cried, I squealed, I laughed, I tried to break through the forth wall and feed them all marshmallows. This story is fantastic in every way and I need more of it. So...I understand that it's really hard to get back into a story after a long hiatus, but...try? Please? Pretty please? Super duper pretty please?
Yeah...hopefully seeya next chapter. Hopefully. *crosses fingers, toes, arms, legs, eyeballs, and hopes REALLY REALLY hard*