Reviews for Of Multiverses and Child Soldiers
Maxi-T chapter 9 . 7/22
Please PLEASE update! I really like this! And the fact that you ended it in such a suspenseful note is painful. I REALLY need to know what happen a next! I probably won't sleep tonight... It's your fault for making such an awesome story XD. But really, please update this. I've never been so desperate for an update before, but this story is AMAZING! I can't even start to describe how cool it is! It had me- metaphorically speaking- on the edge of my seat. So, yeah, please grant me the honor of reading yet another chapter of this incredible story/fan fiction. Oh, BTW, Robin is also my favorite character. High-five! /High-fives/
riptidedarkphoenix chapter 9 . 7/6
I love this so much!
riptidedarkphoenix chapter 8 . 7/5
Yay! I like this.
Bianca Valdez chapter 9 . 4/8
Oh. My. God. Dude, I need more of this story. This is amazing. Just...it's amazing. There are a lot of truly awful YJ fanfics out there, I've discovered. It seems that the pool of people who can write and the pool of people who watch superhero cartoons geared towards small children have a very, very small overlap. You're in the overlap.
Seriously, this is great. I smiled, I cried, I squealed, I laughed, I tried to break through the forth wall and feed them all marshmallows. This story is fantastic in every way and I need more of it. So...I understand that it's really hard to get back into a story after a long hiatus, but...try? Please? Pretty please? Super duper pretty please?
Yeah...hopefully seeya next chapter. Hopefully. *crosses fingers, toes, arms, legs, eyeballs, and hopes REALLY REALLY hard*
Ksdmks chapter 9 . 4/3
PLZ FINISH

THIS IS YEARS OF SILENCE, PLEASE! PLEASE GO ON!
ThunderHell chapter 9 . 3/18
Oh, I know that one, but I forgot the name. The team team is protecting trucks with pieces if Amazo. Said robots creator comes after Amazo with his M.O.N.K.Y's. A couple if the creepy critters manage to blind SB. Who goes against orders and follows the bots. They lead him to a fully formed Amazo, who takes SB down with ease. Then the usual team-finds-rogue-buddy-then-combine-powers-to-defeat-enemy routine.
Ah well. It gets the best of us. Also good work.
Hdhnfjfkiwoeosdjdjkslwl
To much awesomeness.
It was too jumpy. I mean idid hey lost once or twice but it was fine.
Thanks and loved this chapter.
Yeah. I've done that a couple times too. With my stories, I mean.
Lovly. Hope u had a good Christmas too.
This is my favorite, but I think I need an account to fav.
Coolness. Can't wait for the big reveal.!