Reviews for The Unheard Scream
HyoSonn chapter 11 . 11/18/2014
AH SO GOOD. I am sad that it is over, because I loved the way you wrote all of them, and how the story was going. But, this ending was very satisfying! You are fantastic at writing (and I am sorry I am just now getting to reading this :P ) 3
HyoSonn chapter 10 . 11/1/2014
Re-reading this... I LOVE this story and I can't wait until the next chapter is up! :)
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 8 . 7/22/2014
The dynamic between John and Sherlock never fails to entertain me. I know that's not what this story is about, but those are usually my favorite parts of Sherlock stories.
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 7 . 7/22/2014
Gah! Are you trying to give me a heart attack?!
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 6 . 7/22/2014
Another mystery?! I'm still trying to figure out the first one! Plus, Sherlock sidehug... Mmmmmmmmmmm...
fiskarbailey chapter 7 . 6/1/2014
Can't be easy writing an Irish accent, but you do a great job with it. I love this sweet side of Sherlock that we all know is there, but is not often explored.
I'm enjoying this read because it makes me slow down, not race through it, take everything in, and just enjoy it.
And I love Sherlock almost as much as I love you-know-who ;-)
Avenger chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
I love Love LOVE your story! Please write more to this!
fiskarbailey chapter 5 . 3/28/2014
Oh my! What a fantastic start! I can understand the writer's block, I would imagine writing a story for Sherlock is challenging as you have to get into his head. That's another bag of cats in itself!
I'm not really one to offer advice as my writing, well, sucks. So I will say instead, don't give up, but don't put pressure on yourself. Review your outline and take it one word at a time. If it takes a while, we will understand. In fact, if we have to read the 5 chapters over again to remember, it will give us the chance to fall in love with the story all over again!
Oh, and your spelling and grammar are incredible ;)
Loves & hugs,
Sandy B
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 5 . 3/10/2014
Yick, I don't even know them and I don't like them. Slimey sort of feeling to them, even. MORE! Give me more story!
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 4 . 2/20/2014
Guuuh! You are killing my! Why did he do it? Did he do it? How did he do it? When? Gaaaahhhhh! Don't tell me, just publish already!
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 3 . 1/21/2014
Well, see, there you go. Never argue with a girl who's just woken up from a horrible nightmare. I'm still really anxious to find out about the not waking up during the screaming bit. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
So very glad a second chapter happened! I need more clues!
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Definitely off to an intriguing start. And you have Sherlock's voice spot on.