Reviews for Eviscerating the Fourth Wall
Malka chapter 1 . 1/11
But we can all agree that their all better than this creepy freak author. He's just SO gross! All these nutcases should get tf off this site for good. There's already sites for people like this, go piss off to those! Leave this site to TLK fans and uh, I dunno maybe NORMAL people who don't like your fucked up shit!
Chaka 21 chapter 1 . 1/8
Nope. Soulja has better beats than all them. And he actually owns his own company so...It's clear whose really better
Malka chapter 1 . 1/7
Uh...are you serious man? Soulja Boy don't give a shit about his fans, especially over dramatics like you. And to tell the truth, Soulja's music except for Crank That is just boring.
Here I'll give you a list of actual good rappers: Romeo Miller, Lil Wayne, Drake, Tyga and Migos.
Chaka 21 chapter 1 . 1/7
Hey guys have you seen Soulja Boy Tell Em has Xbox Live! And he has Guitar Hero! No joke, he says it himself on his YouTube channel, be sure to like the video and we can ask him if he has Resident Evil. The real Soulja Boy is actually gaming with his fans. We really need to keep liking his videos, all these annoying CB fans and especially Eminem fans keep trying to dislike his videos.
Big Sean chapter 1 . 1/7
Exactly, Ikr this author is just crazy AF!
Young Money chapter 1 . 1/6
Da Hell is right! And Sean too. This author can't write for shit, his a fucked up guy! I'm no way looking at his dirty fan art, his stories are already too disturbing!
Big Sean chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
This author should be taken down off the net and not just that, but what he's doing as beyond help not fair! I tried reporting him but so far it's doing nothing!
Big Sean chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
What the hell, WTF 123(Impersonater), why the hell would you impersonate someone as stupid and retarded as this?! I mean it's not even funny and on top of that, you clearly aren't on my side! So what if you became the 400th comment!
Da Hell chapter 3 . 12/29/2017
He doesn't even think what he's doing is wrong. Though of course he'll shame other authors and artists like him. His way of thinking matches someones but it clearly isn't God...
Da Hell chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
What the fuck is wrong with you, author?! What a delusional prick! Just to expose him for what he is to the idiots who actually liked this explicit way past the rating story: This guy has dirty pics ALL OVER his deviant art account. One especially disgusting one of Nala (DO NOT look at it, you're be disturbed for ever!) but if you're an ignorant asshole who doesn't believe me go ahead and look for yourself. Anyone else getting pedo vibes from this author? He's so creepy!
WTF123 chapter 1 . 12/27/2017
Are you sure you're not on my side, Big Sean? I guess that takes care of that then! Thanks!
Big Sean chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
Also new rule whoever is the 399th comment, loses! Sounds fair.
Big Sean chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
Yep, I agree with Quavo. And I'll be on Jaden's team then..so challenge is on.
Quavo chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
Also, I'll be on Babu's team..
Quavo chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
Okay, whoever' the 400th comment wins..but not for all, however no cheating!