Reviews for Eviscerating the Fourth Wall
RedGOzilla chapter 32 . 3/1
I mourn for the cast to see the horrors of this thing called internet.I really like your story. Here's a suggestion, can you have them react to Phelous review of lion and the king? Its a horrible rip off of the lion king. I just want the lions to see the insanity of phelous. You decide the insanity, that's the fun of being a writer. God bless and keep on writing laddie.
TCKing12 chapter 32 . 10/30/2014
Nice story! Keep up the good work!
harumscarum1991 chapter 32 . 10/14/2014
I've finally finished this story and I love every single chapter! Though I have noticed that it's been 6 months since you last updated...you WILL update this...right?

PLEASE DON'T LEAVE IT UNFINISHED!
white pedal chapter 12 . 9/1/2014
I agree, the fans who say that Kiara is stupid are idiots themselves because Kiara wanted independence, accepts people for who they are and even stopped a war by showing everyone they are the same and have the same desires.
titansreadfanfiction chapter 32 . 8/23/2014
ASDFGJNK
I love this fanfiction :D I've been stalking this thing forever, long before I had a fanfiction account!

Fanbases sure like to take the smallest things and complain over them, don't they? I mean..come on! If a sequel has completely different animators from the first one, that means there is going to be animation differences! Not to mention they tried their best to make it look as good as the first film, and the effort really shows! Stop complaining about the smallest things!

Funny thing is..from the start of this fanfic..I thought you would have them stumble upon a lemon fanfiction or something like that. But I guess after all the dirty art they've seen, they deserve not to witness any more "sexy" stuff. :P
AriMarvelUniverse chapter 9 . 8/21/2014
Why is it always page 30? LOLZ that's like the demon number!
This is so... Omg, I can't stop laughing out loud at this.
AriMarvelUniverse chapter 2 . 8/21/2014
Oh my god... This can only end in tears...
snheetah chapter 32 . 8/1/2014
This was such an awesome chapter!

I loved how you bought the arguments between the differences of the characters from the first amd second movies. I gotta say, people make such a big deal out of it. Why can't they just be happy that there was a second TLK. Looks like Timon also got a taste of his own medicine... Pay back buddy, pay back!

Update soon!
eve chapter 32 . 7/31/2014
I really think that people should just chill
and be happy that there even was a second movie! I mean sure there were some problems here and there but like seriously,people should just calm down! The movie was great and that is all that matters... at least that is my opinion.
Guest chapter 32 . 7/26/2014
Nice job, keep it up
MontMomo chapter 32 . 7/26/2014
FINALLY! At long last, you returned to this! I was so worried, but, finally!

Okay, time to spout my opinion on this. Okay, Nala's eyes are blue. They. Are. F***ing. Blue. But they are more of a blueish-green than a true blue. But sometimes, because the lighting and stuff, they look greener. But, they are blue.

The only problem I have with the Lion King 2 animation (I'm okay with it, because it's good for a low budget sequel in the 90's. it used to irk me more when I didn't like it) is that Nala's eyes are too blue. They aren't blue-green, but more of a neon blue! It's pretty distracting for me. But, I can live with it, it's not a big deal or anything. Hakuna Matata.

Seriously, some fans just need to get over the flaws of the sequels, they were made by humans! There's gonna be problems! Just be happy that they got pretty good writing, decent plots, suprisingly good animation and great new characters and actors, and almost the entire badass original cast.

So glad you updated, by the way. I was worried.
Asaf chapter 32 . 7/26/2014
Yay! I'm glad you picked this up again!
Like always, this chapter made me laugh on several occassions.

I hope "An Early Reunion" and your parody of the first film are also coming along well. :)

Do you have Skype, by the way?
RichardTerminator chapter 32 . 7/26/2014
Thank goodness you got it out. You should bring up the Simba and Kimba thing. I want to see what Simba would think, and see how some people stand on Simba's side and others on Kimba's side, and also some humans that want to end the fued, and say that Simba and Kimba should be friends and go on to be friends in the circle of life.
Asaf chapter 31 . 7/21/2014
That was a lovely read!

I'm still looking forward to that paroday & "An Early Reunion" & your reviews, by the way. :)
Asaf chapter 28 . 7/20/2014