Reviews for Eviscerating the Fourth Wall
LuciMalfSnap chapter 32 . 6/25
I wonder how will they react when they found put that some fans think Vitani's parents are Nala and Scar.
Alpha The Lynx chapter 32 . 6/9
Please! Continue! I love your stories and I breath them. How will I survive without good fanfictions?
Dan the Wolf chapter 32 . 5/18
when will you finish this story? I really like it and I want to see what happens next.
Dtags chapter 32 . 4/30
I really like this fanfic here and I wish you will continue it soon. I also have a request to make: what are they going to say about Kion from the lion guard?
jeromy scott chapter 28 . 4/12
you are covering his review of the lion king 2
I know this is old as fuck and you're probably not updating this anymore - but maybe you should show them a good/not as scathing review to get their spirits up, maybe like the NC Disneycember review or someone else
I think this is most funniest part I've read so far. You know you actually have a point when you said if the characters could watch their own movies (as we see in Lion King 1/2) they could learn about their fan base. Clever. I honestly don't know why I didn't come up with this idea years ago.
SunRise19 chapter 29 . 8/26/2016
Awesome chapter! Great job here! Loved it! Timon def. deserved that! Nice!
SunRise19 chapter 24 . 8/3/2016
I love that story so much! I've read it, it is so awesome! Great pick!
SunRise19 chapter 21 . 8/3/2016
That story...was absolutely horrible! I can't believe you spent actual time reading it ugh! You poor thing!
SunRise19 chapter 20 . 8/2/2016
I almost can't go on this fanfic is so so bad! Omg, it is seriously painful to read. Very.
SunRise19 chapter 18 . 8/2/2016
Aww..I thought this was a beautiful chapter! That ending...OMGOSH...wow! lol!
SunRise19 chapter 17 . 8/2/2016
Lol! Major props for making fun of your own story. wow!
SunRise19 chapter 16 . 8/2/2016
It is amazing how much time goes by reading and writing fanfiction! I'm so glad you pointed that out!
SunRise19 chapter 12 . 8/1/2016
wow, I didn't know Kiara was hated so much! Honestly, you should've put the worsed thing here...to truly show the horrible gravity of the hate. Although, this chapter does a good (if it can be called that...) job of explaining it. Those damn people what is wrong with them?! I had no idea she was hated so bad! Poor Kiara! *hugs her*