Reviews for Eviscerating the Fourth Wall
coffeandcake chapter 25 . 8/9
This book is really good but the characters haven't really been developed properly. I mean kovu and Vitani keep on bringing Zira up in the weirdest places they can't let it go and simba and Nala are just two rude teenagers. Timor and pumbaa are way too mysterious
Ultimateblack chapter 28 . 7/5
Confused Matthew is just taking his gun and firing at a target just because he can. And when his shots miss completely, he complains about the target being too small and refuses to acknowledge his lack of shooting skills. He really should do more reviews like this. Goodness knows we need more stupidity to laugh at in life.
Ultimateblack chapter 15 . 7/4
I wonder why how the battery lasted so long. They're in Africa, there's no power outlet.
Ultimateblack chapter 14 . 7/4
You know, I've read fanfics about watching the movies or reading the books. This is a new mind-boggling idea. A fanfic about reading fanfics. Wow, just wow
Ultimateblack chapter 13 . 7/4
Well, Vitamin Nuka and Kovu ARE in fact Scar's children.
AshWolf Forever chapter 32 . 6/19
You did this to yourself, but its still fun to read.
mkdeal13 chapter 21 . 4/28
OKAY WHO DOES THIS F$& ING RichardTerminator GUY THINK HE IS! JOKING AROUND ABOUT THE FREAKING HOLOCAUST! HE DOESNT HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO THAT! NO ONE F$& ING DOES! I MEAN MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF PEOPLE DIED BECAUSE OF IT AND HE FEELS THE NEED TO JOKE ABOUT SOMETHING SO SERIOUS! WHAT IS F &$ING WRONG WITH THIS GUY?!
(HOLOCAUSTWORLD WAR 2 GERMANY NAZI'S!)
Could you show them the honest trailer by screen junkies please!
RedGOzilla chapter 32 . 3/1
I mourn for the cast to see the horrors of this thing called internet.I really like your story. Here's a suggestion, can you have them react to Phelous review of lion and the king? Its a horrible rip off of the lion king. I just want the lions to see the insanity of phelous. You decide the insanity, that's the fun of being a writer. God bless and keep on writing laddie.
harumscarum1991 chapter 32 . 10/14/2014
I've finally finished this story and I love every single chapter! Though I have noticed that it's been 6 months since you last updated...you WILL update this...right?

PLEASE DON'T LEAVE IT UNFINISHED!
white pedal chapter 12 . 9/1/2014
I agree, the fans who say that Kiara is stupid are idiots themselves because Kiara wanted independence, accepts people for who they are and even stopped a war by showing everyone they are the same and have the same desires.
titansreadfanfiction chapter 32 . 8/23/2014
ASDFGJNK
I love this fanfiction :D I've been stalking this thing forever, long before I had a fanfiction account!

Fanbases sure like to take the smallest things and complain over them, don't they? I mean..come on! If a sequel has completely different animators from the first one, that means there is going to be animation differences! Not to mention they tried their best to make it look as good as the first film, and the effort really shows! Stop complaining about the smallest things!

Funny thing is..from the start of this fanfic..I thought you would have them stumble upon a lemon fanfiction or something like that. But I guess after all the dirty art they've seen, they deserve not to witness any more "sexy" stuff. :P
AriMarvelUniverse chapter 9 . 8/21/2014
Why is it always page 30? LOLZ that's like the demon number!
This is so... Omg, I can't stop laughing out loud at this.
AriMarvelUniverse chapter 2 . 8/21/2014
Oh my god... This can only end in tears...