Reviews for Eviscerating the Fourth Wall
SunRise19 chapter 29 . 8/26
Awesome chapter! Great job here! Loved it! Timon def. deserved that! Nice!
SunRise19 chapter 24 . 8/3
I love that story so much! I've read it, it is so awesome! Great pick!
SunRise19 chapter 21 . 8/3
That story...was absolutely horrible! I can't believe you spent actual time reading it ugh! You poor thing!
SunRise19 chapter 20 . 8/2
I almost can't go on this fanfic is so so bad! Omg, it is seriously painful to read. Very.
SunRise19 chapter 18 . 8/2
Aww..I thought this was a beautiful chapter! That ending...OMGOSH...wow! lol!
SunRise19 chapter 17 . 8/2
Lol! Major props for making fun of your own story. wow!
SunRise19 chapter 16 . 8/2
It is amazing how much time goes by reading and writing fanfiction! I'm so glad you pointed that out!
SunRise19 chapter 12 . 8/1
wow, I didn't know Kiara was hated so much! Honestly, you should've put the worsed thing here...to truly show the horrible gravity of the hate. Although, this chapter does a good (if it can be called that...) job of explaining it. Those damn people what is wrong with them?! I had no idea she was hated so bad! Poor Kiara! *hugs her*
SunRise19 chapter 11 . 8/1
I hope you write Timon's payback! OMG, that fanart smut...just...gag...I do wonder something concerning you...did you have bad dreams? I mean really did you? I know it has been ages since you've done anything with this story..but just curious.
SunRise19 chapter 5 . 8/1
I think my fave. line was I'll never be able to eat zebra again omgosh! ...WOW! I mean, daaamn! WTF wrong with people?
I know this story is old...I just stumbled across it. I do wonder if you deal with Scar/nala rape..something that is so serious but do wonder on Nala's reaction..and finally hear from her if truly, Scar made a pass at her! I'll keep reading...but I'm seriously like EWWW!
Cry Baby chapter 5 . 7/25
Okaaaay, so lions have laptops, warthogs can type, lions can scroll without clawing the things' electric wires or whatchamacallits, and Kovu is puking his guys out over some pictures on the Internet. And the other lions are GROSSED OUTTA THEIR HEADS! I have a solution:

(While Kovu is throwing up)
Me: I found a solution! (Grabs laptop, runs outside and throws it off cliff)
KOVU, STOP BARFING!
Kovu:
Me: Peace out, y'all! Ciao!
Israeli4Sure chapter 17 . 6/21
Well done on BASHING AND THRASHING AND CLASHING your own story like that! Way to go.. jk I loved this chapter.
Israeli4Sure chapter 16 . 6/21
It's working really well, mainly because it's hilarious.
Israeli4Sure chapter 15 . 6/21
Timon was... I don't want to know. Also, I read TLK III: The Lost Prince and I was more amazed by how well the story was written, rather than it was emotional.
Israeli4Sure chapter 14 . 6/21