Reviews for She Who Dwells In Eternity
CagedHeart7 chapter 1 . 10/19
If I had to imagine 'Ancient goddess hooking up with Naruto' ..I'd have thought of Kaguya succumbing to the reverse Harem no jutsu ;) But this was really amazing. A little dark, interesting, surprising, just amazing.
AruAzifu chapter 1 . 7/28
Dom Kurama is best Kurama
Star-Vader Omega Glendios chapter 1 . 7/24
Wait, a fic this awesome exists?!
camilaflordeloto chapter 1 . 7/17
Just perfect. I could never imagine a world like this one but it was amazing. My mind imagined all the scenario and boom! I couldn't stop reading even at 1am haha but I write this comment just now because my internet wanted to bother me.
Shining Batista chapter 1 . 5/31
Read it at least thrice. Still one of my favourite.
Surprised I never left a review before.
No time like the present, I guess.

The premise is frankly absurd, but its set-up and the circumstances behind it make it somewhat... justified.
The relationship between Naruto and Kurama is perfect in its simplicity and creepy undertones.
Honestly, I love the idea of Kurama and Naruto sharing some form of twisted bond, romance or not.
It's always a pleasure to read this.
Chemnerd263 chapter 1 . 5/18
I really love the idea behind this even though this is as mentally devastating as anything I have ever read.

If you haven't read "Reaching for a Dream" it has similar connotations to this.
Sypho Dias chapter 1 . 5/15
God this fic is sooo awesome! Wish you continued it though. Would have made an amazing story.
Sage Nameless chapter 1 . 12/11/2019
I LOVE this twist on the trope!
Phantomslap chapter 1 . 9/24/2019
Great look at what could have happened.
Zabzab chapter 1 . 7/9/2019
Well, you who lost your path and ended up here, I can safely recommend you ignore the OOCness of Sarutobi and the non-sensical reasoning behind the premise and enjoy this little one-shot.

I just would have liked to have some more retribution because frankly, they were bastards, but it was still an enjoyable and original read.
Man285 chapter 1 . 2/21/2019
Damn, this was good... I wish there was more of this ..
Anyway, good job! I loved this story! Hope you will make more stories of this concept!
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 10/16/2018
I like it. Seen it done a time or two before but I always enjoy seeing the different flavors each author brings to the concept. Interesting interactions and outcome.
iStyx chapter 1 . 8/13/2018
That was brilliant. Thanks you!
knightessjg chapter 1 . 7/5/2018
...Huh, well that's one way to deal with set-in-their-ways ninja nobles. I wonder about Akatsuki, though.
Apedreitor chapter 1 . 7/2/2018
i must say this work is fucking great a shame it's only a one shot, the idea of having kurama and naruto out on the elemental nations would be fucking awesome at least with the settings you made on this story