Reviews for Thread of Destiny
JFreak1334 chapter 10 . 3/5/2008
OH my gosh! This is an fantastic story...right now I can not put into words what a awesome story this is...

Such love and...ya that red thread story true? Oh wow! this is wow!

It's fabulous 'cause it has a storyline within all the love...

This piece is a favorite for sure! I wish I could like double favorite or something! It's wow! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D KEEP UP THE FANTASTIC WORK! AWESOME! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Nikki chapter 10 . 1/2/2006
AW! Love this fic - thought it was fantastic, esp the ending thought it was brilliant - really sweet! Well done - love the way you wrote this by the way - it could have been an episode, lol! Anyway great fic - well done! :)
kasluvs chapter 3 . 9/28/2005
I laughed so hard at that last line! : D

Serenity Marie chapter 10 . 5/29/2004
there better be a sequil (please? pretty please? dont deprive me the reason of living! i already lost my sanity)
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 10 . 2/21/2004
Excellent story.
Kendarath chapter 10 . 11/8/2003
whee! *passes out with happyness* god, I was so nervous when Sam was cutting that wire that I think I stopped breathing. It was a very very sweet ending. And you absolutly /have/ to do a sequel! *gets down on knees* please please please please please?

ng3 chapter 9 . 3/19/2003
warning for other readers: this is an addendum to review of chapter 10. so, there are spoilers for the next chapter.

forgot to mention that how u actually kept up with the title and the opening events is also VERY admirable. many people fail in keeping a relation between the story and title. you're CERTAINLY not one of them. :)
ng3 chapter 10 . 3/19/2003
i can't believe how dumb i am! i totally forgot about the legend. he he ::sheepish grin::

awesome! great! wonderful! bravo! a very organized and original plot. good characterization and right amount of details. the climax in earlier chapters kept me breathless.

some minor grammatical and spelling mistakes like "should of" where it should be "should have". this mistake has occurred several times. aside from that, it's perfect. :)
ng3 chapter 8 . 3/19/2003
the cell phone and the lucky colour ideas are totally ingenious. can't wait. will review when finished.

btw, this is ONE GOOD story. :D

The Lady Reaper of the Shadows chapter 10 . 11/16/2002
wow, u hav 2 write a sequal!
dietcokechic chapter 10 . 10/28/2002
Yeah! Great story and i'd love to hear more. i totally spaced on the red ribbons but that was a wonderful tie-in. Keep up the excellent writing!
liz012014 chapter 10 . 10/28/2002
The story was great but the last line was the best!
CS091 chapter 10 . 10/28/2002
No, I thought it was the 'he knows red is my favourite colour so I'll cut the blue to outwit him' thing.

The ribbon seems so long ago... I'll just have to read it all over again! (Like that's a terrible thing to have to do!)

Great story. Thank You.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/28/2002
Hey! Brilliant thoery, very logical, so much better than my guess, well done by the way!
J chapter 10 . 10/28/2002
aww, great ending, shuld have guessed the red thread thingy! looking 4ward 2 more of ur fics!