Reviews for With Love, Your Stalker
Animewolf19875 chapter 1 . 5/25
Lol Sasuke is extremely weird
emowoods205 chapter 1 . 5/15
this is awesome XD that last line with a Lenny face tho
Shika chapter 1 . 1/23
Fucking Awesome Damn it! I'm literally blushing and embarrassed while reading this. I can't wipe the smirk and grin on my face.
slenderfruit chapter 1 . 10/14/2016
you should rename this to Night in the Bushes xD
yuri plisetsky chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
you should rename this to Night in the Bushes xD
rAiNwAtEr chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
I wish there was more because I absolutely adored this story. Sasuke was definitely charismatic! Great job.
AlyssaOtaku69 chapter 1 . 2/26/2016
I loved it. The whole team 7 was a bunch of stalkers it fits them. You could have made it into a longer story but it was still good.
Jakoparena chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
That was...hotxD but wow a oneshot why are u doing this to me q_q anyway it was great!:)
P. Cythera chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
Very cute :) loved it...want more lol!
Keep up the great work.
PshhAnonymous chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
This has been posted for so long I seriously can't believe I barely found it, it was just too beautiful. Oh man this story would just be great if you expanded on it, I'd love to read that
DreamingTheMelody chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
So I was reading this fic while waiting for my next college class to start. I'm sure I'm going to be avoided now from the unholy amount of snickering and cackling I resorted to. Lol, great story! It was an awesome read!
neko1998 chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
Doshite!? Why! Why! Why! Would you end such a fabulous story! That ending is insufficient! Please tell me you plan to continue! A stalker's duty never ends!

No I am not a stalker... *sigh...*
moodysavage chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
Oh my gosh I loved this!