Reviews for Seasons of change
OneDocToHealThemAll chapter 49 . 5/6
So, finally caught up. Wonderful. Just wonderful story. It is so hard to find a truly good fan fic, glad I found yours .
OneDocToHealThemAll chapter 11 . 5/5
Huh. First of all I really like your style. Most importantly you give your story time to develop; I like that very much.

I am not too sure about Sirius Black dying. I was like „I must have misread“ because Sirius is quite vital to the original story line. I wonder how you will change things. No Peter revelation for once. Harry does not get his godfather…..

I will continue to read though, I wanna see how it goes. Or maybe we can expect a Bartemius Crouch Jr. stunt? Just hoping for anything to have Sirius survive a little longer
Village-Mystic chapter 49 . 5/4
Good chapter. Complex.
Have you considered crossposting to AO3? I'd love to see the fic over there.
Rurouni Scribe8 chapter 49 . 5/3
Interesting. So the plot thickens here
DarkRavie chapter 49 . 5/3
mwinter1 chapter 49 . 5/3
Awaiting more.
Sw-0608 chapter 49 . 5/3
Great chapter! I love how this is going.
quietwraith chapter 49 . 5/3
Great chapter!
bookivore chapter 42 . 4/29
Love this story so far, but I have to nitpick: the full moon happens when the moon is on the far side of the earth from the sun. It always rises close to sunset not near noon.
tina260 chapter 48 . 4/18
Hello,

I am really enjoying this story! I love seeing them put in a bit more effort into actually preparing themselves and I love the animagus arc. I always wondered why they never looked into it in the books, and the process you've written is really interesting and gives an amazing insight into the characters. I can't wait for all of their words!
I love the way you write the characters. So many stories focus on the positive sides of their characters and either ignore or emphasize their faults, but yours are really well rounded. Harry's still impatient and a bit moody, Ron's still a little lazy and thoughtless and Hermione's still bossy and critical. I'm also really enjoying Hermione's growth as a character. When I was a kid, Hermione was my absolute favourite, but as I get older, the more I realise that she never really grows out of her self-righteousness. Don't get me wrong, I still love her, but she drives me crazy sometimes. You have put her into situations, such as her interactions with Sirius and her forays into physical fitness, where she isn't the most knowledgeable, and it's causing her to grow. I hope that you continue in this and that some of her less-flattering animagus words give her some perspective on herself.
As, I said, I'm really enjoying this story, and I can't wait for the next update. Although - what animal has maroon fur? I'm dying for the reveal here.
I hope you don't mind the long review - I tried to keep it less than essay length.
Thanks,
Tina
MinervaCultist2 chapter 11 . 4/17
Oh, thank God.
sherryola chapter 2 . 4/16
I loved her in this. I really felt for her. I know what it's like to be the only kid standing alone during recess. I was shy but also disabled and the abled kids were scared of me. I grew out of the shyness once I became an adult, mostly. But I know for all three of the trio, the friendships they made at Hogwarts changed them and saved them. ron didn't have friends either it seems. This was lovely.
sherryola chapter 1 . 4/16
I've been meaning to read this for a long time. I have to say, I despise Hermione after this chapter! It does seem to fit her first year character, but if a person doesn't want to talk about something, she shouldn't press. I was kinda like harry and never confided certain things, not until I was really close to someone. In fact, I'm still that way! I would have been uncomfortable with Hermione's pressuring and would have backed away from friendship with her. Having said all that, I expect she'll improve. and I really liked the whole Christmas gift discussion.
Rurouni Scribe8 chapter 48 . 4/16
Nice chapter and I like how you inserted dialogue from the books as well as handed the canonical events for the 3rd year. Poor Trio, they’ve got a lot on their plate now.