Reviews for Seasons of Change
Anon jr chapter 54 . 5/19
So Moody knows Harry is helping Sirius uh? What about Ron and Hermione? He can see through walls and invisibility cloaks, but does/did Grimuald place have wards to prevent him seeing inside, and did he ever see them inside the car? He would have been clearly able to see the car itself, so I curious why he didn't warn the others there was a car hovering outside the attic window?

For that matter, would the Dept of Mysteries have informed the Dept of Magical Law Enforcement that they gave a Time Turner to a student, so they can't even use the excuse we were at Hogwarts all night with hundreds of witnesses.

Very curious where this story is going now.
Omgosh this story is going placesss! I can't wait for the next update!
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 54 . 5/15
cool, cool totally got everyone perspective here Hermione and Sirius and YES.

but the tried to betray you after you fulfilled Masters mish was a great fun.

be curious to see the dynamics after this.

It suck that they lose the house, but alas.

still! another one bites the dust, it did not have as many tethers to work with her as it could have alas.

but Go Ron on info and kill it DEAD.
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 54 . 5/15
That was a heart-pumping chapter! But what a humiliating ending for Sirius! Thanks for the update!
Bosmer1701 chapter 30 . 5/14
This story has become too saccharine for me to continue.
Bosmer1701 chapter 29 . 5/14
You took what was one of the best moments of the second book and ruined it.
Rurouni Scribe8 chapter 54 . 5/14
What an absolutely thrilling chapter well worth the wait. I love it. Again I can’t stress enough how you capture their characters so well. It’s so nice to see all three of the trio shine at each individual point and not one overshadow the other. Also I applaud you with putting that plot point from Deathly Hallows forward. Sirius confronting Kreacher was nice. And then destroying the whore crooks was pretty cool. So that’s two down? Five more to go. Well they got a head start here.
MetroNeko chapter 11 . 5/14
Oh my god, don't do that to me. I was devastated when you killed off Padfoot, I'm so glad he's not gone.
mwinter1 chapter 54 . 5/14
Awaiting more
DarkRavie chapter 54 . 5/14
SentinalSlice chapter 53 . 5/4
This is so good! I’m so glad I found this. I love the character interactions going on. A sort of angry fond Snape, a patently Sirius, etc.
I’m loving the friendship stuff too. I can’t wait to see them transform eventually.
SentinalSlice chapter 44 . 5/4
Harry flies towards death huh. Interesting. The exact opposite of Voldemort.
mwinter1 chapter 53 . 5/4
Awaiting more.
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 53 . 5/2
Keeping Kreacher out of the saga of the locket is very different from other stores I’ve read…kudos for a fresh look at it. You’re really thinking through the different aspects of Animagus transformation and Dark Magic, coming up with many more ideas than I ever could. Great work—keep it up!
JayBat chapter 53 . 5/2
Oh, my. A threatened horcrux, and nothing around to kill it with, and they don't even know what it is. Better hope that it attacks Sirius, not Harry, and that Harry thinks to say "Close" in parseltounge! :-)