Reviews for My Prisoner
Not bad.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/14/2016
Lol you jinxed it
mizumi11 chapter 15 . 2/24/2016
Pleaseeee update soon, I really love your story, don't leave us like that, we need to know what happens! :D
Natsuki Scarlet chapter 15 . 2/19/2016
Hi! I just wanted to say I really like this story! Your writing style is so good and I rarely see any grammatical errors... You also portrayed the characters so well and they are not OOC at all! And the plot is so interesting! The summary caught my attention immediately.. ;)

I really love the pairing MadaraxAkari pairing! My only problem is that Akari loved Madara too fast..I wanted it to be slow burn..Though Madara still doesn't like Akari too much.. So funny that Madara likes Riko who is actually Akari! XD
I can't wait for Madara to find out about this... :D Really want them to be together soon! :)
I am quite angry that Madara went to a bothel..though I suppose I should not because Akari and Madara are not together yet.. :( Still, my blood boils every time I think Madara has been with other women..he should be with Akari!

Hmm..I wonder who is Akari's masters..? My best guess is the Senju clan cause there was this one part where Tobirama and Harashima were arguing about sending a spy.. ;) I hope I am right because the story would be more interesting if it is...More complicated and stressful though...
I hope Tobirama gets a pairing with Akari because he is one of my favorite characters in Naruto..

I hope you update soon! Its been a long time since u've last updated so I am quite anxious that this story has been a
NeKo19-94 chapter 15 . 1/4/2016
next place :..)
AnNa chapter 2 . 6/24/2015
Why'd you stop updating this fanic; it was amazing. You just left off with Madara and Akari trapped. You have to update even if its been like a year since you last updated!
PRETTY PLEASE!?
marvinanaconda96 chapter 15 . 1/3/2015
This story is great u must continue it!
Dead FanfictionDotNetAccount chapter 10 . 9/13/2014
Rizzy: *Phewed* Izuna-san spared
Dead FanfictionDotNetAccount chapter 9 . 9/13/2014
Rizzy: *Spat* dame Izuna, onegai *swallowed, letting out a burp afterwards*
Dead FanfictionDotNetAccount chapter 8 . 9/13/2014
Rizzy: Duh dam-n! :&
Dead FanfictionDotNetAccount chapter 7 . 9/13/2014
Rizzy: *Mockingly cooed with a smirk on daunting features* isn't kawaii that Mad-kun has a crush upon Aki-San? He also doesn't even understand (women/his) affection(s), ne?
Guest chapter 15 . 8/22/2014
great story so far please comtinue it
Guest chapter 15 . 7/27/2014
great story you should continue
naalia chapter 15 . 7/19/2014
Hi! I m new here and i wanted to say that this story is just amazing no! Even more.
And one question: you will continue this story, don t yuo?
XD
Dear U. x .U chapter 15 . 6/14/2014
Fucking shit if only he knew that Akari fucking saved his ass.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »