Reviews for Atonement
RedHoodsWife chapter 3 . 11/24/2016
OH MY GOD! YOUNG SCAMANDER! I JUST SAW FANTASTIC BEASTS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM! I UNDERSTAND!
Sophie chapter 8 . 11/20/2015
OMG this story is bloody amazing, its sad and beautiful and I love the main characters! x
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 8 . 4/11/2015
THIS WAS AN AMAZING STORY I LOVED IT!
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 7 . 4/11/2015
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT! I'M GLAD DRACO IS GETTING BETTER
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 6 . 4/11/2015
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT! I FEEL SO BAD FOR DRACO I HOPE HE WILL BE OK. HE WILL SINCE HARRY IS WITH HIM
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 5 . 4/11/2015
DRACO THE WEASLEY'S R GOOD PEOPLE U WILL BE FINE
AliceCullen3 chapter 8 . 9/26/2014
LOVE IT!
kittenkvs chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
I really, really like this. I felt it was realistic and well played out, bravo!
GaloRoots chapter 5 . 6/15/2014
I read this story a whole ago and I don't think I reviewed it. I really liked this story. I like how their relationship is not rushed how it gradually progressed. I liked this part: "This is stupid I feel like an awkward thirteen year old. Draco I want to kiss you, so I am going to. Okay?" I could just see Harry getting all exasperated with the whole situation. And sometimes I feel like an awkward 13 year old. Btw I love Pansy as the secretary. Hot! Hahaha. Btw I want a copy of Mrs. Weasley's cook book. Her food always sounds amazing. I really like the bond between Molly and Draco it's sweet. Well great job. Definitely getting favorited.
Talizora chapter 8 . 6/2/2014
Nice work, I liked your take on a realistic recovery for a rape victim. A lot of stories don't have that and it's just glossed over. Only negative thing is the last two chapters feel a bit rushed, it reads like a story summary rather than actual events. Good work, thanks for sharing!
Gleas chapter 8 . 5/22/2014
So sweet! I love that you took care of every aspect of Draco's life- home, family, friends, relationships, career and of course his growth... it was an amazing fic!