Reviews for The Thorny Rose 2: A Bustle In Your Hedgerow
nayin17 chapter 9 . 6/4
What Ginny did to Romilda the pest is simply amazing lol
nayin17 chapter 6 . 6/4
A prat as a prefect
Catkin03 chapter 5 . 5/8
This is great! You are a really talented author! Well done!
paulyd888.kp chapter 2 . 4/6
love this story its starting to become one of my favs
sylvelle chapter 8 . 3/17
I hate there are still 6 chapters to go. I keep waiting for you to hurt Harry or Ginny.. I will not like that
Tricia
Lilly Potter ml chapter 13 . 1/26
:) Thanks to Ginny Sirius is Alive and Happy. He is safe. So i don't care that Ron is gone.
vmcclure2 chapter 2 . 9/5/2015
The Skeeter bug just met her end? Eewwhee!
misteryman526 chapter 3 . 8/19/2015
I love Rita's death. It seems to me that they worried too much about how to get rid of the body though. Rita is supposedly either a Pure or Half-blood and wouldn't have been arrested by police or visited a dentist in the Muggle world. They could just vanish all her wizarding belongings and leave her body anyplace in London. No fingerprints or dental records on file means that 'Unidentified Female' would just be an unsolved murder case. It seems unlikely that the Ministry of Magic goes to the trouble (or would even know how) to monitor police cases that don't involve displays of magic.
Schori123 chapter 14 . 7/8/2015
Amazing story! After all you things you mentioned, i really have doubts about all what happened to Harry and how much Dumbledore really knew about everything. I like the idea that Percy asks his family for forgivness at Christmas. Ron really took it to far and i hope he gets a bit better after his time away and its definetaly not Ginnys fault that he is gone!
I will continue and read the sequel as soon as i will manage it!
Great work with this story
aheartofwords chapter 12 . 5/23/2015
AGGGHGHGHGHHH! This chapter! I loveeee it!
aheartofwords chapter 4 . 5/18/2015
As emotional as this chapter was, I think it's one of my favourite chapters I've ever read in any HP fanfiction. I think you did an amazing job of tackling what was a difficult subject. I hope we see him continue to heal. Of course I also loved all the H & G moments (eeeeeek! The nighttime birthday visit had me with a big geeky smile on my face!)
aheartofwords chapter 2 . 5/18/2015
Great chapter! I think the proposed soul bond idea is wonderful! And it makes so much sense. I giggled at the mention of other methods :)
Gleas chapter 13 . 5/13/2015
That is the most mature decision Ronald has ever taken even if Ginny feels terrible about it- he needs distance and adventures of his own to grow up properly. You're a brilliant author :O
Gleas chapter 12 . 5/13/2015