Reviews for The Thorny Rose 2: A Bustle In Your Hedgerow
RAVENCLAWDISTRICT1 chapter 7 . 4/21
you're so British!
Foxwearssoxx chapter 2 . 4/10
Galatea! From Pygmalion and Galatea :D!
(its a Greek myth alright?)
Nifty Niffler chapter 6 . 3/24
I can see what they're trying to do for Ron, but I agree with the twins and Ginny. It's not going to work out, not from what I just saw. Ron sounded a lot like Draco, actually.
Nifty Niffler chapter 2 . 3/24
I just love your colorful vernacular for when Ginny is thinking someone, namely Ron, deserves a swift kick in the 'nads. (vicious girl. LOL. Not) I've not heard them before, but then, I'm not British either and that may be why.
ginny is mainly at fault for ron and harry fighting, she the one with a lot of growing up to do.
Shadowdog11 chapter 14 . 3/5
I liked it overall. Good stuff! On to sequel.
Shadowdog11 chapter 13 . 3/5
Really not your fault. Oh well. Good riddance.
Shadowdog11 chapter 6 . 3/4
Ah one of THOSE Ron stories. I thought it was going that way. Honestly I'd expect it if him either way. At least I know what direction we are taking
TheWateringWizard chapter 13 . 2/23
Wow the letter was heartbreaking...
TheWateringWizard chapter 12 . 2/23
Well that was a wonderful trap but don't you dare do that!
TheWateringWizard chapter 10 . 2/23
That chapter was so funny! The whole party thing was hilarious! From Tonks and Remus to George and Fred exchanging girlfriends
TheWateringWizard chapter 9 . 2/23
Ginny's way of dealing with Snape was very mature compared to what is usually done. She wasn't trying to insult or humiliate him, simply to understand that in fact he's just discharging his pain at losing Lily to James on Harry. And Ginny doesn't even know that it was Snape would told Voldy the prophecy and how he "lost" Lily. Otherwise she wouldn't have been so nice
TheWateringWizard chapter 8 . 2/23
Well pinch me! Ron has fallen so far! Malfoy a terrible job on him. Yeah I know that who he was visiting was Malfoy
TheWateringWizard chapter 6 . 2/23
Oh freakin hell that's bad! Ron prefect is the worst thing possible!
TheWateringWizard chapter 4 . 2/23
Damn Ginny getting into Harry's bed earlier was pretty kinky! And straight up better than just doing it like wild rabbits!