Reviews for The Thorny Rose 2: A Bustle In Your Hedgerow
Schori123 chapter 14 . 7/8
Amazing story! After all you things you mentioned, i really have doubts about all what happened to Harry and how much Dumbledore really knew about everything. I like the idea that Percy asks his family for forgivness at Christmas. Ron really took it to far and i hope he gets a bit better after his time away and its definetaly not Ginnys fault that he is gone!
I will continue and read the sequel as soon as i will manage it!
Great work with this story
aheartofwords chapter 12 . 5/23
AGGGHGHGHGHHH! This chapter! I loveeee it!
aheartofwords chapter 4 . 5/18
As emotional as this chapter was, I think it's one of my favourite chapters I've ever read in any HP fanfiction. I think you did an amazing job of tackling what was a difficult subject. I hope we see him continue to heal. Of course I also loved all the H & G moments (eeeeeek! The nighttime birthday visit had me with a big geeky smile on my face!)
aheartofwords chapter 2 . 5/18
Great chapter! I think the proposed soul bond idea is wonderful! And it makes so much sense. I giggled at the mention of other methods :)
Gleas chapter 13 . 5/13
That is the most mature decision Ronald has ever taken even if Ginny feels terrible about it- he needs distance and adventures of his own to grow up properly. You're a brilliant author :O
Gleas chapter 12 . 5/13
Uh oh
Gleas chapter 10 . 5/12
O George (and Fred)!
Gleas chapter 9 . 5/12
SHE MADE HIM CRY! O dear Merlin, that was just priceless! May I say I love your portrayal of Ginny, I don't think I could pul off her complex character as well as this...
Gleas chapter 7 . 5/12
I love the Granger angle :3
Gleas chapter 6 . 5/12
Hm... You're gonna sic Umbitch on Ron... right? Right? Please say it is so...
Gleas chapter 3 . 5/12
Hm... I should be concerned about these accidental deaths but... Dobby screaming and the reminder of how the bug was squashed... yeah too funny!
Gleas chapter 1 . 5/12
You brought out the charming Sirius quite well, loved it!
BillBrink chapter 14 . 3/25
Wonderful! You have made me a fan not only of your excellent writing, but of H/G ships. Great solution for MoRon.
nayin17 chapter 13 . 3/20
Wow as in WOW!
nayin17 chapter 4 . 3/20
My heart goes to Harry in this chapter...glad Ginny is there for him