Reviews for Snow Deep
Kallanit chapter 9 . 4/26
I got very excited when I saw you'd updated. The relationship between Harry and Snape is very complex. I can see that Snape is beginning to soften towards Harry, ever so slightly, and I wonder how he'll react if the truth about Harry's upbringing comes out. I also wonder how the rest of the family will react, especially if they ever realise Severus deliberately excluded Harry from the chocolate making. It's not easy for Harry to be in a home where he wasn't invited and one member of the family doesn't want him, any more than it is for Snape to have Harry invade his escape from Hogwarts. I hope they manage to call a truce eventually.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Best story ever! Please, please update soon!
Imagination94 chapter 9 . 4/25
Nice to see a new chapter to this, I'd forgotten what a charming story it was. Hope to see more soon :)
Jan-AQ chapter 9 . 4/25
I love it! Awesome! I love how much nice Snape is being and how scared Harry is of him. I wonder if or when Harry will understand that Snape is not trying to lull him into a false sense of security only to hurt him later. I love your original characters! A dragonfly is a fantastic animagus form for Harry. I wonder what Harry will buy. Thanks so much for the update! I loved reading it.
sarahsezlove chapter 9 . 4/25
A perfect start to my weekend.
eule chapter 9 . 4/24
Great story! I loved the teasing between the siblings and especially the interactions between Harry and Snape, how Harry is constantly surprised by Snape's behaviour. I like that Snape is not suddenly all good and accepting of Harry. I am already looking forward to the next update.
mandancie chapter 9 . 4/24
I have missed you and your story so much! :) I am so happy that you've updated. :)
I loved this chapter. I can't wait to see what happens while they are shopping.
I tell you I can't wait until Severus and Harry finally have a talk, and really talk to each other.
I can't wait to find out the real reason why Dumbledore dropped Harry off there in the beginning.
Please update as soon as you can. :)
Tootiredtosleep chapter 9 . 4/24
Brilliant! Simply brilliant!
Severus Draconis Potter chapter 9 . 4/24
Glad its updated..but I had this feeling as if I was waiting for something to happen, t never did.
Anna chapter 9 . 4/24
Thaank you for the update:D! love it! Your writing is amazing! Please upsate really soon, I can't get enough of this:)
BlueWater5 chapter 9 . 4/24
Love how Harry is so suspicious.
Anna chapter 8 . 2/15
More please!
Anna chapter 8 . 1/6
I am soo happy to see an update to this amazing story! In just one chapter you made me laugh and cry. Thank you soo much for updating and the length of the chapter. I love this, please more soon!
Eule chapter 8 . 12/21/2014
Thanks for a great and wonderful story. I hoped you pick it up again around Christmas :)
Love the characters and their interaction!
dp chapter 8 . 12/21/2014
thanks for not leaving us cliff-hanging ;-) quite the usable animagus form