Reviews for Snow Deep
Otspock chapter 6 . 6/6
I forgot how much I love this fic and look forward to reading more. Keep up the excellent work!
jnzs chapter 10 . 5/24
Thank you for sharing this. I really enjoyed it so far and hope you'll finish it some time later.
Handles14 chapter 10 . 3/31
Oh my gosh, once I started this I couldn't stop! This is amazing! I hope you decide to finish it!
Yuu101cutie chapter 10 . 1/28
I really like this story so far.
Harry spending time with Snapes family is pretty cool.
Three set of twins, kind of shocking. I think that is considered unusual within the magical world for some reason.
The youngest are adorable. You have got to love them. Harry gets alone really well with them. He would have done really well as prefect. Looking after the younger students and protecting them the best he can.
His relationships with the other twins are interesting as well. A day is pretty interesting as well. I'm suprised in some ways. I think that's more to do with how their school comes across then anything else. Especially in Britian. As a school that only takes pure blood students.
Snape is interesting as well. You have no idea what side you are going to see. The way he is acting with Harry though is text book. I sometimes wished he didn't come across as such a bad guy because you cannot help but actually like him. Only if he wasn't such a massive bully. What's the saying you become the monster if you let it. He was bullied so he becomes it.
Chris, I absolutely love. She is awesome. Trying to keep balance that is sooner or later going to became a firing zone... Oh... How is she going to handle it.
Will they realise how bad Harry nightmares actually are?
Will they find out about the abuse?
I think sometimes it would have been better if he was sorted into Slytherin. Snape may have helped if he can stop being judgemental and clueless of signs that are noticeable.
Please update when able to.
Will Harry eventually get clothes?
Why have the teachers not tried anything if they've noticed?
Will they find out about the blood quill?
Anna chapter 10 . 11/22/2016
More please?! I really love this!
manouc chapter 10 . 7/19/2016
It's a really sweet story and I hope you are going to continue it! :)
Meralyin chapter 10 . 6/29/2016
UPDATE PLEASE!
Serethiel1999 chapter 10 . 5/16/2016
Absolutely love it! I really like that Snape wasn't suddenly changed overnight into liking Harry, I feel it is really realistic! I absolutely love Chris and Andrei, they are my favourite characters besides Harry - Chris is so kick-ass!
Please, please update soon, I have fallen in love with this story and seriously need to read more (that said - no pressure to update, I don't want to sound like a nag)!
Magykrider chapter 10 . 5/10/2016
I'm so happy that you up! Great chapter.
BlueWater5 chapter 10 . 5/8/2016
Nice shopping scenes.
sarahsezlove chapter 10 . 5/8/2016
Sooooooo happy to see an update, I just had to go back to the beginning. I'm looking forward to more.
KisunaFuji chapter 10 . 5/8/2016
oh my i am so happens that you updated. it seems like harry and snape Arena Göttingen along better
StrangersLikeMe25 chapter 10 . 5/8/2016
Yes! I'm so happy you updated this story again, I love it. The new chapter is great, I like the whole shopping trip, but especially how Harry thinks about Hermione and his talks with Snape. It sounds like Snape finally started seeing Harry for what he is :)
I really enjoy the interactions between Harry and the 'Babies'. Maybe you could let us see a little more about Chris' and Snapes relationship. I hope you'll update soon again.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/8/2016
I just found this and love it. I normally don't like stories with a bunch of OCs but I really like Snape's family. You've done a great job writing them and making them feel like real characters. I love Chris. She's the best OC ever. I do find it unrealistic that she would be married to Snape, but love this story anyway. You haven't gone the route that so many stories featuring Snape and Harry go, e.g. the truth about how the Dursleys treated Harry didn't come out in the first few chapters, Snape has not completely changed his behavior toward Harry. I find the dynamic between them very realistic.
Anna chapter 10 . 5/8/2016
I am very happy to see a new chapter! Please keep updating!