Reviews for Snow Deep
So good! Please update
Love this story! Not usually a fan of the Snape has a secret family but this one is so well written. I love chris and all the children! Please update soon!
I would so love to know how it is developing with the Snapes, I love this story.
Melody1212 chapter 11 . 3/10
Please update soon! Your story is really great and the relationship between Snape and Harry is funny and diversivied. Please continue! Thumps up
SophiaKrebs chapter 11 . 2/13
I read this story ages ago and thought it abandoned, so imagine my amazement when I saw the new chapter! I am truly glad you are continuing the story, it's well written and I like how you characterize Snape and Harry. Also, I think you set a really good pace without rushing the relationship between the two or simplifying things unreasonably. I hope you can keep that up, especially since you are probably approaching a turning point in Snape and Harrys relationship ;) Kudos!
ArithmancerProof chapter 11 . 12/30/2017
I'm sooo glad you updated this story! I understand that real life limits writing time, but please do continue as you are able!
sunsethill chapter 10 . 12/30/2017
I wonder what you have planned to show Harry that Snape is changing his mind about Harry and Harry can safely change his mind about Severus. I think it's going to take something so clear that Harry can't miss it! Right now he keeps thinking the worst about Snape in order to protect himself. It is quite sad, but very believable.
sunsethill chapter 8 . 12/30/2017
Now that's the most unusual animagus form I've seen done! I can't wait (luckily I just have to hit the next button) to find out the reactions to this. I knew the paintball would be great to help Harry realize he needs to learn to plan and train.
sunsethill chapter 4 . 12/30/2017
I'm enjoying seeing someone with Snape's smarts, but without his prejudice, being the one to figure out Harry's background in this story. Andy is going to be a great friend for Harry. The children's gifts were well thought-out and I think Harry is going to adore paintball. I'm also really enjoying the Russian setting for this story.
sunsethill chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
I really like Snape's family. The older boys will be good for Harry and I think that Chris will realize pretty quickly that her husband has made wrong deductions about Harry. Why that is so should be interesting to find out.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/27/2017
So excited to see a new chapter for this story, it is one of my favorites and I’m always looking for updates.
darkpheonix31 chapter 11 . 12/20/2017
I really enjoyed your story! I'm generally not a fan of the 'Snape had a secret family all this time' trope but you work the family dynamic well and use it as a nice buffer between the hostilities between Harry and Snape. Also- I love that you didn't rush the relationship between the two. Too often i see stories where Snape is secretly the nicest guy in the world Harry comes to this bizzare realization that he's been in the wrong all this time. Or else Snape lets Harry have dessert on the first night and Harry decides he's been all wrong about the man because he was 'surprisingly decent to him' as though one meal of common courtesy erases years of nastiness. You seem to have found a good balance between Snape needing to be nice for his family's sake wven if he doesn't like Harry and slowly seeing that he might be more to Harry than he thought.
The OCs are great too. The youngest twins are adorable and Andy is a great peacemaker.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/17/2017
All lives matter.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/17/2017
With regard to "the professor " aka "the greasy git," a number of people (too many to be mentioned here) are of the opinion that he is only taking care of his "dog" and under no circumstances is he considered to be taking care of "our house." Is he trustworthy? Absolutely not.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/16/2017