Reviews for Snow Deep
Anna chapter 10 . 11/22
More please?! I really love this!
manouc chapter 10 . 7/19
It's a really sweet story and I hope you are going to continue it! :)
Meralyin chapter 10 . 6/29
UPDATE PLEASE!
Serethiel1999 chapter 10 . 5/16
Absolutely love it! I really like that Snape wasn't suddenly changed overnight into liking Harry, I feel it is really realistic! I absolutely love Chris and Andrei, they are my favourite characters besides Harry - Chris is so kick-ass!
Please, please update soon, I have fallen in love with this story and seriously need to read more (that said - no pressure to update, I don't want to sound like a nag)!
Magykrider chapter 10 . 5/10
I'm so happy that you up! Great chapter.
BlueWater5 chapter 10 . 5/8
Nice shopping scenes.
sarahsezlove chapter 10 . 5/8
Sooooooo happy to see an update, I just had to go back to the beginning. I'm looking forward to more.
KisunaFuji chapter 10 . 5/8
oh my i am so happens that you updated. it seems like harry and snape Arena Göttingen along better
StrangersLikeMe25 chapter 10 . 5/8
Yes! I'm so happy you updated this story again, I love it. The new chapter is great, I like the whole shopping trip, but especially how Harry thinks about Hermione and his talks with Snape. It sounds like Snape finally started seeing Harry for what he is :)
I really enjoy the interactions between Harry and the 'Babies'. Maybe you could let us see a little more about Chris' and Snapes relationship. I hope you'll update soon again.
I just found this and love it. I normally don't like stories with a bunch of OCs but I really like Snape's family. You've done a great job writing them and making them feel like real characters. I love Chris. She's the best OC ever. I do find it unrealistic that she would be married to Snape, but love this story anyway. You haven't gone the route that so many stories featuring Snape and Harry go, e.g. the truth about how the Dursleys treated Harry didn't come out in the first few chapters, Snape has not completely changed his behavior toward Harry. I find the dynamic between them very realistic.
Anna chapter 10 . 5/8
I am very happy to see a new chapter! Please keep updating!
AECM chapter 10 . 5/8
So happy your back can wait for more
SophiedeZOO chapter 10 . 5/8
Thank you so much for the new chapter. I started to thing that you abandoned us. And that would be a real pity. I absolutely love this story.
I loved this story! Hoping that you have an update planned soon. Great job!
Rachael1510 chapter 9 . 1/20
Really enjoying this story, hope there is more chapters to come!