Reviews for Snow Deep
iadakab chapter 11 . 6/5
Read through all of this last night and was pleasantly surprised. You manage to keep Snape’s mean streak at the same time as expanding on his characterization without making them seem at odds with each other. Not sure if you’re not updating anymore but I would love to read more if you find it in yourself to keep writing. Thanks for what you’ve put down this far
LiteratureLives chapter 12 . 12/30/2018
This story is great! Your characters are realistic, and I really want to hear more!
Ducky1776 chapter 11 . 12/18/2018
Any Christmas presents for your readers? Please?!
Ducky1776 chapter 8 . 12/18/2018
Tiramisu! Tiramisu! I'm in love with Tiramisu! A dragonfly? That's an interesting form! Poor Minerva.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/23/2018
Please update soon if you can!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/25/2018
So good! Please update
Guest chapter 11 . 6/24/2018
Love this story! Not usually a fan of the Snape has a secret family but this one is so well written. I love chris and all the children! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/5/2018
I would so love to know how it is developing with the Snapes, I love this story.
Melody1212 chapter 11 . 3/10/2018
Please update soon! Your story is really great and the relationship between Snape and Harry is funny and diversivied. Please continue! Thumps up
SophiaKrebs chapter 11 . 2/13/2018
I read this story ages ago and thought it abandoned, so imagine my amazement when I saw the new chapter! I am truly glad you are continuing the story, it's well written and I like how you characterize Snape and Harry. Also, I think you set a really good pace without rushing the relationship between the two or simplifying things unreasonably. I hope you can keep that up, especially since you are probably approaching a turning point in Snape and Harrys relationship ;) Kudos!
ArithmancerProof chapter 11 . 12/30/2017
I'm sooo glad you updated this story! I understand that real life limits writing time, but please do continue as you are able!
sunsethill chapter 10 . 12/30/2017
I wonder what you have planned to show Harry that Snape is changing his mind about Harry and Harry can safely change his mind about Severus. I think it's going to take something so clear that Harry can't miss it! Right now he keeps thinking the worst about Snape in order to protect himself. It is quite sad, but very believable.
sunsethill chapter 8 . 12/30/2017
Now that's the most unusual animagus form I've seen done! I can't wait (luckily I just have to hit the next button) to find out the reactions to this. I knew the paintball would be great to help Harry realize he needs to learn to plan and train.
sunsethill chapter 4 . 12/30/2017
I'm enjoying seeing someone with Snape's smarts, but without his prejudice, being the one to figure out Harry's background in this story. Andy is going to be a great friend for Harry. The children's gifts were well thought-out and I think Harry is going to adore paintball. I'm also really enjoying the Russian setting for this story.
sunsethill chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
I really like Snape's family. The older boys will be good for Harry and I think that Chris will realize pretty quickly that her husband has made wrong deductions about Harry. Why that is so should be interesting to find out.