Reviews for Heaven's Child
wildtrance chapter 20 . 5/13
Aw! This was great though! Oh well... If you couldn't keep the story up then...

R.I.P "Heaven's Child" you will be dearly missed!
A chapter 20 . 4/29
It was Awesome I wish you completed it. I wish I knew what John did next. Did he decide to adopt Fawkes
LordNarvs chapter 15 . 1/12
I enjoy the story alot But the story seems more about Isaac and Azrael and not enough about draco and harry.
LaughingFish36 chapter 20 . 1/3
Oh wait.
LaughingFish36 chapter 19 . 1/3
Holy mother of Merlin, Sherlock and Fall Out Boy? You are very quickly turning into my favourite person. Fantastic.
guest chapter 20 . 2/28/2015
- and I became really captivated with this story. Break the skies is a good story too, but I am a little confused about it. I like the fact that the angel (? sort of an angel?) is oblivious about the human world like Cas is (especially in the beginning), but I don't really like amnesiac characters so I hope you'll clear that up eventually. So please, if you would feel like it someday, try to continue this story because I would really like to find out how everyone is going to react when they find out the truth about Isaac and Azrael. Maybe an appearance of God? Or just a one-shot about how everyone will react when they come face to face with God :) that would be so fun to read! Especially since Isaac seems closer to him than most angels. Most people don't really include God physically in their stories think, and I liked that you did, even only briefly. So if you would continue someday I would also like some appearances of Ron and Hermione because they seem really left out. I liked that you made Draco a good person. I was a little suprised when the Longbottoms adopted Harry, because I really thought the Weasleys would because that would show Ron, Hermione and the twins more.
You're an amazing writee by the way. I love all the descriptions and details of the characters. I also loved that you included their wings and in so much detail. Some authors that include their wings seem to sometimes forget them and then we have to imagine ourself in what position they are in and all, which is sometimes quite annoying, so I really liked that you described and mentioned them so much.
guest chapter 20 . 2/28/2015
I've read the rewrite of this story but to be honest I like this one a lot better so far. Isaac and Azrael are amazing characters, even if they are OC's which I am normally not too fond of.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/26/2015
NOOOOOOOOO! I WAS LOVING THIS ONE :'( please dont take as long as you did last time to update :( sorry of I sound pushy I just am in love with this story its hard to find good harry potter/supernatural fanfics that last longer than 10 chapters and is a DRARRY fanfic! _
Guest chapter 20 . 1/26/2015
*flails*
Oh Noes!

This was definitely one of my favorites, and I'll be very sad to never see it finished as it is.
*cuddles Azrael and Issac* (and Harry and Draco, of course. Don't want to get burned up! XD)
*pouts*

If it went so far off your rails you can't keep it going, that's understandable. It happens.
It's still sad, though.

I do hope you don't intend to take this one down. It's still very enjoyable, even if you have to mark it as "never to be finished, go find the rewrite".
Sailor Pandabear chapter 20 . 1/25/2015
ok
whrr.trudy chapter 20 . 1/25/2015
Not a disappointment, look forward to reading the revised version.
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 20 . 1/25/2015
these things happen...
nastka107 chapter 19 . 12/27/2014
this is awesome! :D
quidditchers chapter 19 . 12/14/2014
This was a cute fun story.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 19 . 12/14/2014