Reviews for Heaven's Child
guest chapter 20 . 2/28
- and I became really captivated with this story. Break the skies is a good story too, but I am a little confused about it. I like the fact that the angel (? sort of an angel?) is oblivious about the human world like Cas is (especially in the beginning), but I don't really like amnesiac characters so I hope you'll clear that up eventually. So please, if you would feel like it someday, try to continue this story because I would really like to find out how everyone is going to react when they find out the truth about Isaac and Azrael. Maybe an appearance of God? Or just a one-shot about how everyone will react when they come face to face with God :) that would be so fun to read! Especially since Isaac seems closer to him than most angels. Most people don't really include God physically in their stories think, and I liked that you did, even only briefly. So if you would continue someday I would also like some appearances of Ron and Hermione because they seem really left out. I liked that you made Draco a good person. I was a little suprised when the Longbottoms adopted Harry, because I really thought the Weasleys would because that would show Ron, Hermione and the twins more.
You're an amazing writee by the way. I love all the descriptions and details of the characters. I also loved that you included their wings and in so much detail. Some authors that include their wings seem to sometimes forget them and then we have to imagine ourself in what position they are in and all, which is sometimes quite annoying, so I really liked that you described and mentioned them so much.
guest chapter 20 . 2/28
I've read the rewrite of this story but to be honest I like this one a lot better so far. Isaac and Azrael are amazing characters, even if they are OC's which I am normally not too fond of.
NOOOOOOOOO! I WAS LOVING THIS ONE :'( please dont take as long as you did last time to update :( sorry of I sound pushy I just am in love with this story its hard to find good harry potter/supernatural fanfics that last longer than 10 chapters and is a DRARRY fanfic! _
*flails*
Oh Noes!

This was definitely one of my favorites, and I'll be very sad to never see it finished as it is.
*cuddles Azrael and Issac* (and Harry and Draco, of course. Don't want to get burned up! XD)
*pouts*

If it went so far off your rails you can't keep it going, that's understandable. It happens.
It's still sad, though.

I do hope you don't intend to take this one down. It's still very enjoyable, even if you have to mark it as "never to be finished, go find the rewrite".
Sailor Pandabear chapter 20 . 1/25
ok
whrr.trudy chapter 20 . 1/25
Not a disappointment, look forward to reading the revised version.
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 20 . 1/25
these things happen...
nastka107 chapter 19 . 12/27/2014
this is awesome! :D
quidditchers chapter 19 . 12/14/2014
This was a cute fun story.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 19 . 12/14/2014
interesting.
Shadeslayers of Chosen Ones chapter 19 . 11/26/2014
lol nice story, update asap plz
Guest chapter 19 . 11/17/2014
OMG I love it XD i started reading it yesterday, and i couldn't stop! Please update! I can't wait to read another chapter!
vampireharry the 2 chapter 19 . 11/15/2014
I love this! I can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 19 . 11/11/2014
Sorry, but the song completely interrupts the story! It's like reading a book that gets yanked away from you every five minutes and makes it extremely hard to concentrate on the story...
Guest chapter 6 . 11/5/2014
*cries* I would have LOVED to see a Harry/Ron pairing! I've been on this site for way too long, and I've become disillusioned to Drarry. It's everywhere, and I'm so tired of it. But I'm not here to whine about the pairing, just to say great job so far...But Harry/Ron. Dammit.