Reviews for Heaven's Child
HEART OF THE FLAMING SEA chapter 20 . 11/25/2016
To be honest I like this story better than break the skies but maybe that's just coz it's a whole different plot with different charecters and isn't as far. But I still like this plot and story! I can't compare it to break the skies as like I said they are 2 completely different plots
Guest chapter 6 . 11/7/2016
You made me ship Harry and Draco... I love it!
Guest chapter 20 . 9/12/2016
This fanfic is super shit
Guest chapter 5 . 9/12/2016
I'm sorry but why the fuck does an angel over 1000 years old still like a kid, even if it was the most innocent place they would at least fucking mature
wildtrance chapter 20 . 5/13/2016
Aw! This was great though! Oh well... If you couldn't keep the story up then...

R.I.P "Heaven's Child" you will be dearly missed!
A chapter 20 . 4/29/2016
It was Awesome I wish you completed it. I wish I knew what John did next. Did he decide to adopt Fawkes
Narvison chapter 15 . 1/12/2016
I enjoy the story alot But the story seems more about Isaac and Azrael and not enough about draco and harry.
LaughingFish36 chapter 20 . 1/3/2016
Oh wait.
LaughingFish36 chapter 19 . 1/3/2016
Holy mother of Merlin, Sherlock and Fall Out Boy? You are very quickly turning into my favourite person. Fantastic.
guest chapter 20 . 2/28/2015
- and I became really captivated with this story. Break the skies is a good story too, but I am a little confused about it. I like the fact that the angel (? sort of an angel?) is oblivious about the human world like Cas is (especially in the beginning), but I don't really like amnesiac characters so I hope you'll clear that up eventually. So please, if you would feel like it someday, try to continue this story because I would really like to find out how everyone is going to react when they find out the truth about Isaac and Azrael. Maybe an appearance of God? Or just a one-shot about how everyone will react when they come face to face with God :) that would be so fun to read! Especially since Isaac seems closer to him than most angels. Most people don't really include God physically in their stories think, and I liked that you did, even only briefly. So if you would continue someday I would also like some appearances of Ron and Hermione because they seem really left out. I liked that you made Draco a good person. I was a little suprised when the Longbottoms adopted Harry, because I really thought the Weasleys would because that would show Ron, Hermione and the twins more.
You're an amazing writee by the way. I love all the descriptions and details of the characters. I also loved that you included their wings and in so much detail. Some authors that include their wings seem to sometimes forget them and then we have to imagine ourself in what position they are in and all, which is sometimes quite annoying, so I really liked that you described and mentioned them so much.
guest chapter 20 . 2/28/2015
I've read the rewrite of this story but to be honest I like this one a lot better so far. Isaac and Azrael are amazing characters, even if they are OC's which I am normally not too fond of.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/26/2015
NOOOOOOOOO! I WAS LOVING THIS ONE :'( please dont take as long as you did last time to update :( sorry of I sound pushy I just am in love with this story its hard to find good harry potter/supernatural fanfics that last longer than 10 chapters and is a DRARRY fanfic! _
Guest chapter 20 . 1/26/2015
*flails*
Oh Noes!

This was definitely one of my favorites, and I'll be very sad to never see it finished as it is.
*cuddles Azrael and Issac* (and Harry and Draco, of course. Don't want to get burned up! XD)
*pouts*

If it went so far off your rails you can't keep it going, that's understandable. It happens.
It's still sad, though.

I do hope you don't intend to take this one down. It's still very enjoyable, even if you have to mark it as "never to be finished, go find the rewrite".
tanithlipsky chapter 20 . 1/25/2015
ok
whrr.trudy chapter 20 . 1/25/2015
Not a disappointment, look forward to reading the revised version.