Reviews for Haunted
vecabd chapter 20 . 12/31/2016
Ok. We need an update here ! Please make Veronica stop. She needs to move on. And Logan needs to go and visit Dick at least to go surf with him and distract his mind.
vecabd chapter 18 . 12/31/2016
I like that Veronica can see Lynn through her mom's eyes now. This will help her understand what Logan went through so much better. It's funny and so accurate how you're writing her , she says something but do completely different in regards to Sam's murder.

Sorry for my short comments in every chapter I close my laptop yesterday at 3 am ! yes.. i had to see if Eva was going to dissappear or not and had to read Gai wanting to know more about Logan.
vecabd chapter 17 . 12/30/2016
Finally she's gone ! I can tell that you were really attached to her character and the spanish (and that's my mother tongue and I'm from south america) and wanted her here but THANKS ! it was necessary for the story to develop, she had to go.

Of course it was painful to see Logan go through this but he has no reason to move to Chile now. Nobody is after him, he has friends here, family, moving away was escaping .. this time it was going to be his choice. Not because he was forced to do it. And it was not something a grown up Dad would do.
vecabd chapter 13 . 12/30/2016
Enough of Eva please ! we need LoVe !..
I am glad that Logan is going to fix his tooth to meet his son.
vecabd chapter 10 . 12/30/2016
OMG Uruguay vs Brazil ! I'm from Uruguay lol lol lol ! What an update ! yes i bet Petturi is into this. Logan is sooooo right :)
vecabd chapter 8 . 12/29/2016
Wonderful chapter ! Is it bad that I am happy that Sam is dead ? I don't care. too many obstacles between them.. that means one less !

Have to keep on reading. I'm so glad Veronica came to Logan's room and cut his hair. She is closer to him now... ***sigh*** I smell LoVe !
vecabd chapter 5 . 12/28/2016
oh myyyy ! please Logan tell her you are you. I can't handle this anymore. I have to go to sleep is close to 1 am and i have to knowww :(
So much sadness , so much loneliness, his son... aghhhh so much pain !
vecabd chapter 2 . 12/28/2016
Ok. I have to read this story because I saw very good comments on Tumblr and had to read it.
I am a bit lost here though.. Logan can't be that changed that Veronica would not recognize him. I am always picturing him with glasses so that would explain a little bit more, the long hair and the Tattoo. Ah my heart when reading he had a V Tattooed.

I don't like that Chilenean Goodess though if she's married ... I don't want him to be alone. the fact is that Logan being Logan will never be alone. It's like a flower to the bees.

What happened in that boat? A son? Gaius? OH my ! I have to keep on reading.
I want some LoVe.. is it going to be some of that ? :s
Abef chapter 20 . 10/18/2016
Not sure about this new element/sub-plot of Gai with an older girl? I thought that he was way too young for this kind of thing, and liked Fish as the eventual girl next door interest.
And V is very,very, slow on the uptake with Jenny's situation. Especially since V had to deal with Abel Koontz- a previous fake confession to mask the real killer. Why does she not go to see the other male in Jenny's life?
And Logan- useless as ever, he is such a narcissist.
The best human being Eva has gone, thus clearing the way for the world's most dysfunctional couple to re-unite.
Time to puncture Saint Sam too, as someone said previously.
cainc3 chapter 20 . 10/17/2016
YAY! Two updates in one day! I really needed this! I always love seeing your updates in my inbox.

Love that you are still working on this and that Gai is starting to come around to the idea of Logan as his father or rather that he's starting to understand him. I have a feeling Gai is going to need Logan when it comes to all the parts of puberty and growing up... stuff that mom's don't really understand. Especially when it comes to girls and all that stuff.

I feel bad for Logan, but I'm so glad he didn't decide to slip and he's decided to live.

I'm intrigued with the whole investigation into Sam's death as well...

I really can't wait to see what happens next...
JoeCool701 chapter 20 . 10/17/2016
I am so glad that you have updated. Even though you are killing me! I hope to see a new update quick.
Kayte76 chapter 20 . 10/17/2016
ugh...this chapter left me no relief. I must have more. PLEASE!
Kayte76 chapter 19 . 10/17/2016
I am so glad you are still working on this, slowly...you kill me. I hope Gai is moving into wanting a relationship with Logan and he can talk about all that guy stuff with him. Lois isn't acting much like an adult.
Maggi Esk chapter 20 . 10/17/2016
He isn't going for Eva I know and is so sad!
Gai is inlove with that girl and I'm guessing the bonding with Logan will come of that.
And that case remind me of Abel Koontz that didn't want to talk or that was paid to say he was guilty.
Ok 2 chapters and I want more.
#comebackEva
Maggi Esk chapter 19 . 10/17/2016
Yes Logan please go to La Culpa! We need Eva back I missing her too.
I loved Veronica putting that lady in her place, that bitch even said Veronica was a slut wit that little slip that "if is the father" what a bitch.
And Gai still not warming up to my Logan. That's sad cause he left all for a kid that hates him.