Reviews for Avatar: Korra and the Master Kitsune
dragonball256 chapter 7 . 7/27
Okay I'm officially sold on this fic now. Glad it was Naruto and not Mako who Asami Almost ran into. He's okay but yeah I don't like the way he treated the girls. And looks like Korra is jealous but of Naruto or of Asami? She looked like she liked what she saw too ;)
Shadow of God chapter 1 . 7/16
I like the concept. But I always don't get why authors give naruto the whiskers when there is no plausible reason for it. Especially when he was born in a different universe where such a thing is abnormal. This is not a rant. I honestly want to know why.
Lemons ?
BooDaNutZ chapter 7 . 7/6
This story is fantastic. You literally took Naruto (with your added augmentations) and plopped him in the world of LoK seamlessly. I cant wait to read more.
alec-potter chapter 7 . 7/2
Nice chapter and good story. Update more frequently.
DCMatriXHunter chapter 7 . 6/25
Asami is the perfect example of a perfect girl. By far one of the most bad-ass and good-looking females in any show.

Anybody would be hard-pressed to not like her as a character. She had some of the best development in the series next to Korra. I wasn't a fan of hers when she first appeared in the show but over time she became one of the best characters in it.

And Mako was cool for like half of the first season before he became a total dick. He deserves all the hate he gets.

But anyways I love how you took how she would have met Mako and changed it to Naruto with your own spin. It was awesome. It was that chance meeting that ends up as something more done to perfection in my opinion.
Grounded Forever chapter 7 . 6/24
The introduction of Asami seems strange. It seems strange that Naruto would be so accepting of a unknown variable.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 7 . 6/24
pretty cool fic so far!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
Axcel chapter 3 . 6/23
I agree with Bruce Lee about styles. Styles are not true martial arts. Your martial art is an expression of your inner most self through combat (or a non-combat version). After getting a firm, objective understanding of who I am, I bring it out as a physical expression. That is my Art. Bruce Lee said it, too. Bruce Lee also used this to create the Jeet Kun Do philosophy (not a style).

Basically, a style is as much a martial art as a paint-by-numbers Mona Lisa is a masterpiece. Technically, yeah, but really, no.
djunk101 chapter 7 . 6/23
You've done it again, you "Word" Slinger. Great job!
Markus-Antonius chapter 7 . 6/23
Yeah... Asami... sorry what was I doing?
Timetravelviajutsu chapter 7 . 6/23
Great fic and awesome chapter, I love your character introductions and I love how you are portraying every character. I really enjoy Narutos personality without Chakra, I always did for some reason, I always hoped that the lack of it would affect him in a positive way.
Anyway I really enjoy the casual introduction of the future romance, gotta love them Threesomes.
Cant really tell you to improve something since your a far better writer than I will ever be, so...meh.
Keep it going, love your work and I cant wait for your next chapter.
shugokage chapter 7 . 6/23
Great job on this chapter and I really like how you introduce Asami so far and cool scenes with the gang so far!
flame55 chapter 7 . 6/22
this is great
vampwalker709 chapter 3 . 6/22
Ok there was the super strength thanks.