Reviews for Avatar: Korra and the Master Kitsune
jacalman chapter 7 . 9/12
Really like this an hope to see more of this story :)
jbadillodavila chapter 2 . 4/9
Genial h.h
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 4/9
Cool n.m
NOOOOOOOOOOO! UPDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...!

*Le wild french voice apears* "A infinity latargh"

...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!
Ya know I never got why people Hate Mako so much most of it is pretty undeserved
winddemon199 chapter 3 . 1/6
Wow why the Heck is Naruto being such a Dick? and to Mako for like no reason just weird
texztinhj chapter 2 . 12/19/2015
good start. but I don't see much point in making this a crossover. it has very few if any elements from naruto.
mpowers045 chapter 7 . 11/16/2015
When is there going to be lemon or smut?
firetemplar415 chapter 7 . 9/15/2015
I am really enjoying the story. It feels very believable, as a fanfiction work. Lol.
I can't wait for new chapters :) and see how the story further develops!
haywireseagull chapter 7 . 9/8/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
NeoNazo356 chapter 7 . 8/26/2015
Read this story in one go. The quality is excellent, easily 10/10. The plot is also very good, a Herculean Archetype Naruto is always a plus in a setting where most have special abilities. Naruto's interpersonal development with Korra feels very natural, and Asami coming into play here is sure to mix things up in a fun way. Also, Naruto's interactions with the Equalists will also be something interesting to see, as well as all the other evil factions that come in the future. Looking forward to seeing how the Ceremony goes with Naruto's calming presence in Korra's life.
I'm ALSO wondering if Naruto has the kind of brute strength it'd take to muscle his way through a Bloodbending Grip, but that can be answered at another time. Until then, keep up the great work. Even if the chapters are short, as long as the quality is good, I don't mind waiting for updates.
dragonball256 chapter 7 . 7/27/2015
Okay I'm officially sold on this fic now. Glad it was Naruto and not Mako who Asami Almost ran into. He's okay but yeah I don't like the way he treated the girls. And looks like Korra is jealous but of Naruto or of Asami? She looked like she liked what she saw too ;)
Shadow of God chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
I like the concept. But I always don't get why authors give naruto the whiskers when there is no plausible reason for it. Especially when he was born in a different universe where such a thing is abnormal. This is not a rant. I honestly want to know why.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/10/2015
Lemons ?
BooDaNutZ chapter 7 . 7/6/2015
This story is fantastic. You literally took Naruto (with your added augmentations) and plopped him in the world of LoK seamlessly. I cant wait to read more.