Reviews for Avatar: Korra and the Master Kitsune
Pedro52 chapter 1 . 3/11
awesome
Travis Kaima chapter 1 . 1/21
This story is great...pls make more chapters...I like the way Naruto is integrated into the avatar world
phantom frost chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
Mako couldnt be sasuke 2.0 there'd have to be a straight version first
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
I hope you continue this story I have been binge watching legend of Korea seasons 1-4 and I really wanted to read some good naruto crossover. To bad there are not enough stories like this one.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/19/2016
I'll be the first to admit that Swami is quite possibly one of the top 10 most well drawn anime girls in existence right under Kurenai cause come on, her sense of style and her unique eye color are to die for alone. And I was talking about her before time skip in the Shippuden series. Although a Kurenai wearing red is a sight to see I just think she looked better in her ninja attier.
Fer Namikaze chapter 7 . 10/18/2016
Update please..
jacalman chapter 7 . 9/12/2016
Really like this an hope to see more of this story :)
jbadillodavila chapter 2 . 4/9/2016
Genial h.h
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
Cool n.m
Guest chapter 7 . 1/17/2016
NOOOOOOOOOOO! UPDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...!

*Le wild french voice apears* "A infinity latargh"

...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/6/2016
Ya know I never got why people Hate Mako so much most of it is pretty undeserved
winddemon199 chapter 3 . 1/6/2016
Wow why the Heck is Naruto being such a Dick? and to Mako for like no reason just weird
texztinhj chapter 2 . 12/19/2015
good start. but I don't see much point in making this a crossover. it has very few if any elements from naruto.
mpowers045 chapter 7 . 11/16/2015
When is there going to be lemon or smut?
firetemplar415 chapter 7 . 9/15/2015
I am really enjoying the story. It feels very believable, as a fanfiction work. Lol.
I can't wait for new chapters :) and see how the story further develops!