Reviews for Our Current Contingency
Colorslander chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
I love this. All of this. It's such an enjoyable, light read and you do great justice to the characters.
Zaz9-zaa0 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
I freakin' love you, Vixen.
Distant Glory chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
VIXEN DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA OF THE INHUMAN SOUNDS I MADE WHEN I FOUND THIS IN MY INBOX.

DO YOU.

NO YOU DON'T. WELL LET ME TELL YOU THEY WERE HIGH-PITCHED AND SOUNDED A BIT LIKE A DYING PTERODACTYL PROBABLY WOULD.

I mean, FFXIII fic with a 'To Fight Beside You' format? I nursed a small hope that you might in time work on something of the kind, since I know you love your XIII, but I didn't think it was very likely. BUT YOU DID WRITE IT. I AM SO HAPPY.

It's impossible for me to pick a favourite here. Lightning's leaning. Vanille and picnics. The description of Vanille's pigtails as 'misplaced slinkies' - that line is GOLDEN. Poor Hope and his hormones. The discussion of Vanille's weapon. I JUST LOVE IT ALL TO BITS. (Though, perhaps, you might want to simplify some of Lightning's dialogue a little?)

Anyway. Rest assured that I am waiting for updates on this with the bated breath I usually reserve for Memoires. ILY and your writing so much.
YeahI'mWeirdAndILoveIt chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Seems really good so far; can't wait for the next chapter.