Reviews for The Midnight Stalking Blues
The Layman chapter 1 . 3/5
This...is BRILLIANT, SIR! I'm normally not a fan of narration only stories, but you pulled it all together by the end there! (Also, the "high-pitched, girlish scream" bit was downright inspired; hardly anybody remembers that's a thing with Jaune.)
pheonix89 chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
A knife. Used against a sentient magitech combat android. Does it still count as attempted murder if your weapon breaks on the "victims" skin?
Fourze chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
No Weiss. No Ren. Liked it anyway.
Nemrut chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
It just wasn't his night.

Thank you for sharing this.
Resisting the Borg chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Oh, that guy is in trouble.

Strange. I don't feel sorry for him at all.
Kage15oni chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
A little bit miffed that you did not let us see what penny end up doing to the oc, but somethings are better left to the imagination.
growlscout chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
This was a great story. :-) I love that he decided Ruby's obliviousness of her surroundings actually keep those around her safer. The thugs in Ep 1 could have told you that. If they hadn't disturbed her, they would have gotten away no problem! Poor, poor serial killer... don't know what you are getting into with Penny. ;-) hehehehehe
Tear of Light chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
This was an absolutely hilarious read. While I don't like OCs all that much, I think the one you have in this story worked out perfectly. Well done!
SSHiei chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
That last sentence got me so hard.
MissGardenia chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
DP, it was a good story but it entirely lacked Weiss. Why would you do such a thing? You had all the other members of the team. : (
mook91 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Poor idiot. XD
CV12Hornet chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Oh, that poor bastard. Penny's going to leave him a red stain on the street.
Moczo chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I... It says something to say I ALMOST feel sorry for the serial killer. Not quite, of course, but ALMOST.

And for Penny, of course. She definitely will be saddened by the loss of this potential friend.
For Spite chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
You know, your viewpoint character came off as painfully dim considering the type of world he lives in after the first couple incidents, though his instant of understanding when he realized he'd accidentally wandered into Beacon salved it a bit and the last line redeemed the story mostly.
DreadnaughtVV chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
"After all, there was no way that this country hick could possibly be combat ready."

Strange, anyone else hear a failure trombone?