Reviews for Always All For You
Imateenwolfluva chapter 1 . 2/4
Awwwww I LOVED IT MAN IT WAS AWESOME
The Mistress Snape chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
I love, love, love this. Too many people are rather eager to brush off Sasuke as a one-dimensional character who Sakura has no business being with (now that they're canon) when it's all about what he doesn't say as much as the little he does. And Sakura voicing her confusion is very much the thing that'll bring him out of that. Because her opinion does matter to him.
iNessica chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
I love and hate you lol! You make me want so much more! You are quite an addicting writer I hope you know :] Love it. keep it up Your work is remarkable.
another.creative.lover chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Ahhhh, this was amazing. Sasuke is a lot more talkative, but its kind of talkative that is reminiscent if Itachi back in the olden days. Great way for him to confess.
Liz chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
omg so funny and awesome you can write :)
itachi13080 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
O_O ...what the hell...that was SO FREAKIN' C.R.U.E.L. T-T How...could you leave it there?! Waaaaaaahhh... :'(

I LOVE your story and your writing! :D
This made my heart beat faster, with every word...and then you cut it off...*cries* T-T

Beautiful work. ;)
Reader-chan chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
I literally fangirled when I read the end cuz the whole time you were signalling like an oncoming rejection and then suddenly:SMACK!-He likes her! Hallelujah!
Freak-With-Issues chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Such a sweet and happy piece!
Th3redjumpsuits chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
OMG! I swear, I was squealing like a ridiculous fangirl when he said "you confuse me." Ahhh! Write more! 3 Love your stories :)
Sasusaku Uchiha chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I like it! Great starting chapter!
HasiVA chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
I loved this! Sasuke and Sakura weren't that OOC; I can totally imagine this happening some day :P
Bluemixes chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
wohoo.. that is soo sexy! I love every word of it!
White.Rose.Didi chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
i LOVED it...
Sakura 8D chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
aww. nice. I liked it.
Epic Otaku Cherry chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Is there anything of yours that I don't love?