Reviews for Forbidden Lust
jerrie1121 chapter 5 . 5/15
Lookie an homage to Dirty Dancing
Azemomma chapter 69 . 3/31
I totally loved this story! This would make a great movie!
Karen Cullen Grey chapter 50 . 1/1
Oh my! I love this Christian!
Karen Cullen Grey chapter 41 . 12/29/2016
omg this chapter of Christian was hot! holy moly.
Karen Cullen Grey chapter 36 . 12/28/2016
I love a jealous Christian too.
Karen Cullen Grey chapter 35 . 12/28/2016
wow!
Karen Cullen Grey chapter 22 . 12/27/2016
I loved the matter of fact Christian in this chapter. I'm do waiting for darker to come out.
koocher chapter 34 . 11/26/2016
Round three as well. The passion these two show is brilliantly done. It would be heaven to feel this way.
Cheers
NK
Guest chapter 53 . 11/23/2016
Your story would be better without all the god damns, fuck every other word. Sad because you are talented writer that stays away from your story with cursing
koocher chapter 33 . 11/23/2016
Home and get well.
Cheers
NK
Lauramari chapter 37 . 10/26/2016
Loving your story. And of course, I understand why Christian has a problem with Ana working with that particular author, but he needs to learn to at least try the art of persuasion before he goes all thermonuclear. He may not be fifty shades in this story, but my guess is that he is at least 25 shades.
Guest chapter 59 . 10/23/2016
I
I can not believe that a controlled billionaire continues to have sex in a public restroom (usually not very clean). I think Ana deserves better than that.
cbroekemeier chapter 68 . 9/8/2016
Since you have this part done you should mark it as complete. It's a great story.
Suzecues chapter 49 . 9/8/2016
He really believed she would want him back after all that. That they would have been together. The drugs really did a number but he let them. Glad you voiced his thoughts but he is gone for a long time.
Suzecues chapter 11 . 8/31/2016
Well I am very late to this party but I love this story. Upside the whole story is here. Downside my comments are not really relevant so I wouldn't comment on each chapter unless warranted. I wish I knew where Brody really was with Evie but love fast and furious CG and Ana.
2,336 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »