Reviews for Forbidden Lust
Ebbyeyes chapter 11 . 8/5
Just started this story today. Of course I want Ana and Christian to be end game but other than Brody not being up front about the meetings all this is just misunderstandings and I feel bad for him. Ana and Christian are so wrong for all the sneaking around but I must say that hotel scene was HAWT!
Ann chapter 52 . 7/25
WOW! Heavy chapter! The make up lemon was
Hawt! It was the first time in ANY A/C story I wanted Ana to stand up to him and tell him to fuck off! I get so tired of her running in other stories, but this time I felt it was warranted ...being pressured to have a baby is a HUGE step and if she's not ready ...she's not ready! Christian Adonis Hot-Ass Grey, or not!
But, I understand her "begging" him in the office...had a similar situation ...I thought I was losing my guy...and did the exact same thing. So, I get it! Great writing...you have a awesome talent.
Ann chapter 23 . 7/23
Haaawwwwtttttttt! I'm loving your story! Your a great writer! Can't wait to read your other story too! So glad I found it!
Ann chapter 17 . 7/23
WOW! Great chapter! Hell, the way you describe Brody Eyvn scares me!...lol! Love your story and the way you weave a tale!
I think a lot of writers get so caught up trying to make Anna seem like a badass and making their character seem strong and independent of Christian, that the make her look even weaker by her "friends''. Here's what I mean... When Kate DEMANDED Anna go dancing she should have stood up to her "friend'' and went home. Kate acts as if Anna's first obligation is to HER instead of the man that pays the bills and puts a roof over Anna's head (Christian). Secondly her "friends" used her so called celebrity to bully a bartender into giving them what spoiled rich girls covet most- special treatment, Anna knew acting that way was ridiculous but she went along with what her "friends" wanted. The "friends" probably made Anna pay the bar tab since they now have a friend that is only important by extension of her boyfriend the billionaire. Thirdly, When Olivia states "loosen up Annie. When's the last time we went out like this?" Anna's reply should have been " last month, when I was stabbed and left bleeding in an alley!" The whole scene seemed unbelievable, I know 23 year old like to party but WTF! Who needs "friends" like that.
Overall i like the story and i'll continue reading but i had to say the girls night out was painful to read!
vickiel2r chapter 36 . 6/19
Ana likes to push her limits to gain experience hope she can handle does not know Christian can get jealous as much as she does.
Kelly Carberry chapter 69 . 5/31
Loved it going too read the sequel now.
FSOGFanFictionAddiction chapter 69 . 5/7
Hello mrs. ctg, I love your story. I think I'll treat myself and start from the beginning. Thanks for sharing
sabrina78 chapter 13 . 4/30
I really enjoy and love this story
I am not into this Ana. She is rude and violence going to a party beating up her boyfriend . So far she seems I have no class she is mad at a ex-girlfriend . When she wants to have sex with Christan. The True Anna is intelligent sweet with excellent manners. Am I missing something ?
Astra Dark Moonlight chapter 67 . 4/13
ßxj
sherryola chapter 28 . 3/29
ooo, that was exciting. very nicely done.
sherryola chapter 27 . 3/29
Oh man, I would ditch Kate in heartbeat. I really dislike her. I read her badgering Ana to go out and I wanted to shout leave her the fuck alone. some of us like to be alone when we are down. and ana is a wimp for giving in. and of course, now brody is going to grab her or do something bad. yikes.
sherryola chapter 21 . 3/29
I would never forgive him for that. it would really be over. what he did was abusive, verbal abuse, and he'd be gone for good. lol.
vickiel2r chapter 34 . 3/29
Wild sex these two are heavenly compatible. I am not even halfway this one and you are chapter 24 in Forever in Love. MrsCTG, I will continue, I promise.
2,321 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »