Reviews for How to Think Without Thinking
Shadow Cat chapter 1 . 1/8
Please, for the love of pink fluffy bunnies, update! I have loved your stories ever since I first read them, and being the daughter and publisher, I can honestly say that your fanfics have the quality of a professionally written book. I also understand that is just a hobby to most people and that you have other obligations and priorities in your life. I apologize if I am pressuring you at a bad or busy time, and extend my condolences if you currently have writer's block or do not have access to the Internet. But please, I am begging you, update! Or, if you cannot update, at least leave an author's note explaining why you cannot update. I last checked for updates to this story at least three months ago, and found to my frustration that it had not been touched. Please, inform us of what is happening to this story! It nearly drives me to tears with frustration every time I check up on this story and find it in limbo. Please, I beg of you, update!

Yours, respectfully and sincerely,
Shadow Cat
Scarlet Azalea chapter 4 . 12/6/2016
It's been 2 years now but I'm holding out in the hope that you'll eventually return and continue this. It's been such a blast. :)
starsarebright chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
"Wasn't like that was going to change anything" Ha! Just wait till you talk to him, Nagato. Naruto's Therapy no Jutsu should be considered an A-rank reality warping technique.
Deb.23 chapter 4 . 11/18/2016
I know that there were lots of marriage customs long ago. And there are a few sentences that dont make sense. Like, "I will die Naruto's". What was that supposed to mean. Kabuto said that to the Council or the Assembly as you call it. Is Naruto going to tell Deidara about Tomomi? I cant wait!
Deb.23 chapter 3 . 11/18/2016
I'm not even sure what kind of funny thing this is going to turn up as. Is Nagato going to convert to Narutoism? Did Konan know of Naruto's Way of Peace?
Chand Aur Roshani chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
Hey!

So I love your story. I have literally reread it like 5 times and I can't help but wonder; has this story been abandoned?

Chandani
Tjin chapter 4 . 9/25/2016
still a fun crazy ride
Albertasteinthe21st.genius chapter 4 . 9/17/2016
More?
Nihatclodra chapter 4 . 8/21/2016
PLEASE start updating this again!
bsantrim chapter 4 . 8/21/2016
Hello. I hope you're well! I absolutely love this story (and the first one) and am hoping that you will continue it. I can't wait to see Naruto meet Fuu, and Deidara find out his girl is alive, and another Princess Rescue, and Pein giving in the Naruto's Friendship Jutsu, and civilians world-wide converting to Narutoism... Thank you for writing this, and please tell the rest of the story when you have the opportunity.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/29/2016
️️️️ 3 it. I'm really curious about what will happen when deidara finds out tomomi is alive!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/28/2016
Grrrrraaaaaa! Update!?
Astroman1000 chapter 4 . 7/21/2016
Huh well I can only imagine this has been abandoned unless you're taking an extreme sabbatical from fanfiction?
Oh well this was good and shaping up to surpass the last story bah leaps and bounds. We were even seeing some romance in the simple lack of distance between Naruto and Hinata (even if Naruto doesn't know it)' AMD of course Karin's meddling.
Oh woe is me and all other fans who see a sequel exists only to come up quite short.
Please I you see this keep writing and if not... it was fun while it lasted so...
Thx ;)
PlumeVif151 chapter 4 . 7/17/2016
I love it ! Please update this fanfic, it is really good !
RavenSummoning chapter 4 . 7/10/2016
Just wanted to thank you for this story and the predecessor, it's a shame that it never finished, but life happens.