Reviews for How to Think Without Thinking
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 4 . 6/27
I just lovelovelove this series! I can't wait to see more of it! I want to see what happens with Naruto and Nagato. And with Deidara finding out about his girl. And why Konan was so eager about Naruto. And to see Fuu and Gaara with Naruto. (I hope if there is a ship here that it is NaruHina.) I hope Naruto can help Uncle-sama without messing up.

One of the things I really liked was how you had the concept of colors in the first fic. I also like the different concepts of scary Naruto has. I also like how even though you write with drabble-prompts that you write a lot and that you are writing like an actual story.

Anyway, the last time this was updated was like six months ago, so I hope you update soon!
ashita.no.ai chapter 4 . 6/26
I love this story and I really hope you will update soon
Your Naruto is plain awesome! Some moments I even wanted to write down, so hilarious they were~
aldhie.javanizer chapter 4 . 6/22
great story but humour is less than previous story...
Are you going to update? Cause this is really good!
mischeviousmuffin chapter 4 . 5/9
Hey is Deidara the bandage 'lady' that naruto is mistaking for a girl cuz that would be awesome but i kinda doubt it because i kinda picture Deidara throwing a fit if he was mistaken for a girl although i have no doubt that naruto will at some point
ShadowBlade911 chapter 4 . 5/5
This is a pretty awesome fic. Can't wait to see more. Especially Hinata,
ruby2360 chapter 4 . 4/24
such a good work, keep it up
bloodshound chapter 4 . 4/17
i somehow manage to miss this chappie up date... how the heck did that happen.

oh my, it really looks like the chunin exams are going to be... explosive. more so than usual in any place that contains Naruto and fighting.

Lol, hinata. seriously, lol.
Fallen's Child chapter 4 . 4/15
You two fictions are the best thing I have read in AGES! YOU are amazing and must keep going! I LOVE IT!
sakurademonalchemist chapter 2 . 4/10
A writer after my own heart. That line about chicken ramen with extra egg being 'Evil' cracked me up, because I make similar comments about 'coating the parent with the child' every time I make fried chicken by dipping it in chicken eggs first.
Kaica chapter 2 . 3/10
So I just finished How to Win Friends and started this one in the course of roughly two hours of straight reading. I laughed myself to tears multiple times, and your characterizations are a joy to read - the entire story is a joy. There are some bits here and there of mixing up she/hes and words that don't quite fit in place, but the most of it is well written and easy to read. Much love.

Oddly enough, it reminds me of a song by Tom Waits - Swordfish Trombones. It's...quite the yarn. Both the song and the story, that is.
yay! update! now please update again!
LordTicky chapter 4 . 3/5
Loved the previous story and I'm loving this one as well! Naruto's habit of trouble finding him is ALWAYS entertaining. Anyways, I do have only one negative thing to say about this story. I've been noticing a lot of spelling and grammar errors. Not every other word or anything like that, but still a fair few. I didn't notice as many in the first story, and I found myself wondering if your beta bugged out on you. Or if you got a new keyboard. I got a new keyboard and it messed me up for a week. Then again, maybe I'm seeing shit. It's been known to happen. Still, great story and am looking forward to more.
Dragonlord1199 chapter 4 . 2/23
Ummm I love this I really do, but i think you have the genders for his and her mixed up.
razska'spromise chapter 3 . 2/18
I am in love with this story. It is beautifully written and has a spectacular plot. Please update to ease the burning need for more in me.