Reviews for How to Think Without Thinking
Nihatclodra chapter 4 . 8/21
PLEASE start updating this again!
bsantrim chapter 4 . 8/21
Hello. I hope you're well! I absolutely love this story (and the first one) and am hoping that you will continue it. I can't wait to see Naruto meet Fuu, and Deidara find out his girl is alive, and another Princess Rescue, and Pein giving in the Naruto's Friendship Jutsu, and civilians world-wide converting to Narutoism... Thank you for writing this, and please tell the rest of the story when you have the opportunity.
️️️️ 3 it. I'm really curious about what will happen when deidara finds out tomomi is alive!
Grrrrraaaaaa! Update!?
Astroman1000 chapter 4 . 7/21
Huh well I can only imagine this has been abandoned unless you're taking an extreme sabbatical from fanfiction?
Oh well this was good and shaping up to surpass the last story bah leaps and bounds. We were even seeing some romance in the simple lack of distance between Naruto and Hinata (even if Naruto doesn't know it)' AMD of course Karin's meddling.
Oh woe is me and all other fans who see a sequel exists only to come up quite short.
Please I you see this keep writing and if not... it was fun while it lasted so...
Thx ;)
PlumeVif151 chapter 4 . 7/17
I love it ! Please update this fanfic, it is really good !
RavenSummoning chapter 4 . 7/10
Just wanted to thank you for this story and the predecessor, it's a shame that it never finished, but life happens.
greatwork chapter 1 . 5/31
Love this story & its prequel. They totally fit in with Naruto's reality-warping convincing skills too!
Nianque chapter 4 . 5/24
Itachi, Deidara, Pein, Konan...

That's the four Akatsuki most likely to be influenced by Naruto. This will be hilarious.
BewaretheOrangeShadows chapter 4 . 5/5
This (and the prequel) are genuinely one of the best Naruto stories I have ever read on this site. I know it hasn't been updated in a long time but I'm still crossing my fingers in hope there'll be more eventually!
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 3 . 4/9
Awww. Happy uzumaki moment. :3 LOL! Poor Yamato. XD
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 2 . 4/9
*snickers* Naruto just had a the worst luck doesn't he
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 1 . 4/9
Lol. There truly is never a dull moment with Naruto.
I love this so far! I like how you state the two clans fight over whats the beast way to bring peace while the third refuses to get involved in the fight. I also like how Naruto founded a religion- its such a Naruto thing to do.

Keep up the good work!
Scarease chapter 4 . 3/15
Would love more updates to the story they are funny as hell.