Reviews for Journeyman
Benny T. Butcher chapter 12 . 3/8
Woooooo! Update! Thank you. This chapter was very satisfying yet I still can't wait for the next chapter.
Benny T. Butcher chapter 11 . 12/9/2014
This story is really good. I can't wait to see what happens next.
tsk91 chapter 11 . 11/30/2014
This is amazing, please continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Please! I need more! I continue to look on her but there's nothing new!
sudooku chapter 5 . 8/16/2014
Hi,

finally a story about what happened to Maul after being captured by his former master. Do you follow the "Son of Dathomir"-comic out now? I can almost feel Maul being on a turkey while having no mission to be imposed upon himself. That is the far most difficult mission of his life. To find himself. I would be glad if Sidious would have at least thougt or felt sometimes of what you wrote in your preamble of the story he was supposed to tell his young former apprentice.

I also like that you focus on Kilindi and her family. Because it really made me suffer when he'd killed her at Orsis by orders of his master. And I wrote a not yet ready fanfic where she will be spared from the Orsis-Overkill that time. But I'm not sure if Maul was really strong enough to withstand his master at this time of his young life. I like the way you elaborate out the scenary and what people are feeling and doing. Please go on with writing-stuff like this :D
HippiestHop chapter 9 . 8/7/2014
This is very, very good right now. You have a good sense of where you're going with Maul's character, even when he doesn't. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Thehappyvampire chapter 9 . 7/26/2014
Trying to grab some manpower for the Rebellion huh?

A duel between Vader and Maul will be interesting, but right now they are both probably not at their best right now. Vader's hybrid style in lightsaber combat might still be in development and Maul is still rusty on his Form 6: Niman and Form 7: Juyo. Am I right?
PrimeFanfic chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Really great story. This site needs more Darth Maul and it's very interesting to read about his situation after the confrontation with Darth Sidious. Please update more often and I cannot wait to see what you have in store for him. Good job.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/10/2014
More please.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/4/2014
Good... very good. I would have liked it if Kilindi had survived. Hint hint
Darth Bellona chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Awesome story! I love the action sequences and your descriptive language. Keep up the good work!
Jason9000 chapter 4 . 1/26/2014
Maul has his freedom and is now setting off to his destination. While Sidious is further planting the seeds of Anakin's downfall to the Dark Side of the Force. This just keeps getting better and better.
Jason9000 chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
Oh Maul...do you ever think before getting yourself into stupid situations?
Jason9000 chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
So Maul is stuck on a planet and is now forced to deal with this woman to get to a place he trained in his youth? Interesting, I wonder how this deal is going to work out and if he'll actually do it. Honestly I think he's too mentally drained to do anything to threaten anyone and just needs a place where he can either get back up on his feet or work at something that could align with his skills.
Jason9000 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Interesting...a story of Darth Maul after Sidious tortured him. I'll keep my eye on this.