Reviews for It's All About The Money
kathyern chapter 4 . 1/18
i loved it i wish u could continue it further
maxe03 chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
I never understood why Kazama was shown to have feeling for Ayano never seen anything that should make him like her and to top it off she's his first cousin
Guest chapter 4 . 4/28/2014
I really like this story!
keep up the good work! :) :)
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 4 . 2/28/2014
FInally! I wonder how Kazuma's mother died too... maybe she has an ancestor of Wind magic user ;)
Love this story! :)
How're you doing chapter 4 . 2/1/2014
Awwww... They're finally getting married! FINALLY!
How're you doing chapter 3 . 2/1/2014
Was that pale green dress sexy? If it was, that's unlike Ayano...
How're ypu doing chapter 2 . 1/31/2014
Wow! Dinner tomorrow!
How're ypu doing chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
You made Jūgo look like a crydaddy. ;)
Jewel06 chapter 4 . 1/28/2014
This was just wow I love it!
sarah chapter 4 . 1/4/2014
AW! So cute and romantic loved the ending please write more kns fanfics there awesome. :D
Otakugirl1996 chapter 4 . 1/4/2014
So cute the end but common don't leave it that way make more fanfic like continuing this one please!
kazenostigmafan4ever chapter 4 . 1/4/2014
Ok so then Ayano's mom had to have fire magic for her daughter to inherit it right? I really love this chapter and u gave this short story the perfect ending. You described both their feelings very well. I'm kinda sad that the story's over, but I expect that you'll be writing many more stories right? Keep up the good work. I look forward to reading more of ur stories:) Also, I typed out the next chappy for J,P&R and I'll post it soon:) Thanx for all ur support! Until next time!
Verdantia Akalixi chapter 4 . 1/3/2014
I'm a sucker for happy endings:)
ReauMaysa chapter 4 . 1/3/2014
This story was so well written and adorable! I love how you portrayed the characters! The whole story was amazing and the romance you put in was too cute. :) Great job!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
Don't make this the end at least make a chap where they have kids