Reviews for Wings of a Ninja
guest chapter 2 . 7/20
If naruto's 16 and kakashi is 25 kakashi will be 9 years old during the kyuubi attack. At the time he was around the age of 13 - 15
Junior VB chapter 5 . 5/20
Naruto tiene la capacidad de convertirse en titan. ¿Cómo paso esto?

Ahora Naruto y Eren están en peligro.
Naruto has the ability to become a titan. How did this happen?

Now Naruto and Eren are in danger.
Junior VB chapter 4 . 5/20
El Titan Colosal ha dañado el muro.
The Colossal Titan has damaged the wall.
Junior VB chapter 2 . 5/20
Zoe es simpática.
Zoe is sympathetic.
Junior VB chapter 1 . 5/20
Kakashi tuvo una sorpresa desagradable al ver a los titanes.

Naruto está en un estado critico.

Por suerte Levi ha encontrado a los dos ninjas.
Kakashi had an unpleasant surprise to see the titans.

Naruto is in a critical state.

Luckily Levi has found the two ninjas.
ManwithaPlan113 chapter 5 . 4/20
timilehin.sopitan chapter 5 . 4/11
Pls continue updating my eyes will melt if i dont see what happens next...btw y did u stop updating when ur story is so good
timilehin.sopitan chapter 4 . 4/11
I vote naruto and mikasa...boy will this piss off jean since he had a crush on her...if u dont remember check out the anime
Izumikii chapter 5 . 3/22
I think naruto and Sasha are cute together ! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Razzie chapter 5 . 3/10
This is cool!
My sis just showed me the beginning,so I thought I'd let you know that I hope you continue!
Blue chapter 5 . 3/10
Though it is so very unlikely this is continued,I really hope to see Armin's moment 83 3
I really think that this is a really well-written fan-fic! It is so hard to find good cross-overs! Though,this one probably falls into the category of awesome ones never to be finished. ;A;
If you ever continue,I hope to see some Armin and Kakashi interaction,though I just love interaction between Naruto and Kakashi with all the other characters. c:
Honestly I'm rather relieved at the no pairing thing[though any Armin pairing catches my eye x'3]
Its hard to read if its something you don't really like,though I think you wouldn't be one of those authors that suddenly pops up some meant to be situations that make fanfic[especially crossover] relationships unrealistic. I can get used to anything if you give me a good reason to think the pairing could exist. Nonetheless,I think none was a great choice.
I think I love you
Moooooo of terror
I was wondering why you havent updated in a while
My Hopes and Dreams chapter 5 . 1/16