Reviews for Wings of a Ninja
Izumikii chapter 5 . 3/22
I think naruto and Sasha are cute together ! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Razzie chapter 5 . 3/10
This is cool!
My sis just showed me the beginning,so I thought I'd let you know that I hope you continue!
Blue chapter 5 . 3/10
Though it is so very unlikely this is continued,I really hope to see Armin's moment 83 3
I really think that this is a really well-written fan-fic! It is so hard to find good cross-overs! Though,this one probably falls into the category of awesome ones never to be finished. ;A;
If you ever continue,I hope to see some Armin and Kakashi interaction,though I just love interaction between Naruto and Kakashi with all the other characters. c:
Honestly I'm rather relieved at the no pairing thing[though any Armin pairing catches my eye x'3]
Its hard to read if its something you don't really like,though I think you wouldn't be one of those authors that suddenly pops up some meant to be situations that make fanfic[especially crossover] relationships unrealistic. I can get used to anything if you give me a good reason to think the pairing could exist. Nonetheless,I think none was a great choice.
I think I love you
Moooooo of terror
I was wondering why you havent updated in a while
My Hopes and Dreams chapter 5 . 1/16
Kakashi/zoe !
gonefishern chapter 2 . 11/13/2014
GAMAKICHI IS A TOAD NOT A FROG
Dominus1 chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Nice chapter, keep it up :D
Transformers' BABY chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
Please update
xo.skyla chapter 4 . 10/13/2014
I'm really enjoying this so far. However, I feel that you're making Naruto out do everyone and replacing their importance in the show (like him killing the titan instead of Mikasa). He's good, yes, and physically more powerful, but it feels like he's borderline God-mode. I just would like to see some of AoT cast get some spotlight, too.
kyubipwnstitan chapter 5 . 10/3/2014
Wait, Naruto has his super bad ass nine tails, why does he need a damn titan when he has a much cooler non-naked beast to kill?!
Though I'm rather upset over this predicament, this story is worth reading!
kyubipwnstitan chapter 5 . 10/3/2014