Reviews for The Price of Secrets
Very good
Guest chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
Great story! :-)
RevDorothyL chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
Great follow-up, and very well done on all three characters' concerns and mannerisms: Xander's, Gibbs', and Tony's.
amortentiate chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
Dear Lord! This is an absolutely wonderful crossover. You got all the characters absolutely right. This story definitely needs a sequel.
GoldenRat chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
I'm loving how this story is developing! Gibbs POV is great.
didi kat chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
This is very interesting. Do you think you could continue it?
Aronim chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
This is awesome. Also because I love having crossovers like this. Well done.
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
So very good.
BBTfankat chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Love the story
who knew Xander had such an attitude. I like it
Elspeth chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Interesting take on how the Slayers and the Watchers would interact with the more mundane agencies. And you know Gibbs won't be able to resist investigating now matter how much he senses it'll be bad news...
skywiseskychan chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Interesting take on things... it does make me curious just why they would want to keep it from the government by the government.
Ayjah chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Amazing angle I have not see before crossing over!
mandassina chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
So...not really familiar with the Buffyverse. Read a couple of fics and watched a couple of episodes, but that's about it, but you do a good job of this. I don't have to know the Buffy characters to follow the story. Loved, loved, LOVED Gibbs recognizing that Xander was on his own, despite the team of agents with him. Gibbs may choose to hare off on his own sometimes and act impetuously, and sometimes he keeps his team out of the loop to protect them, but he knows they always have his back. Seeing another leader in a dangerous profession without backup from-almost in opposition to-his team would really resonate with Gibbs. Somehow, I expect he and Xander are going to get along...eventually...maybe...in a prickly sort of way...like, well, Gibbs and most everyone who calls him a friend except maybe Abby and (usually) Ducky.