Reviews for Reasons for Living
slippinglesbian chapter 45 . 4/24/2020
this is so good woah I didn't even realize that I finished it
slippinglesbian chapter 15 . 4/24/2020
how can you guys leave lee and not shoot him without feeling guilt
Jakius Emrys chapter 40 . 3/22/2018
I have to say, I really enjoy these stories and taking the focus away from the main characters in alternating chapters. I hope you'll keep this up.
Meadow Feather chapter 45 . 1/8/2017
What it stops here? Thats it? No, you will type new things and they better be good!
Guest chapter 45 . 3/18/2015
I'd stay.
z0mb3xor chapter 45 . 12/20/2014
I need more! More! This is so flipping good! I actually like this new Andy alot for some reason
Zyphon chapter 45 . 12/9/2014
I was really impressed with this chapter, and how you handled Carver in this as opposed to the game, making him a more understandable villain, and I appreciate the use of the 400 Days characters, as well as all of the original things being added into the plot. I can't wait until the next chapter, whenever that may be.
GlowingDoves chapter 45 . 11/28/2014
Now this was definitely worth the wait. I'm seriously liking Vince a lot more than I did Troy, maybe because we're seeing more than just Bonnie as one of the nice ones in Carver's community and I like that. Speaking of Carver holy pickle fudge o.o he knew Clem took the gun, and then he ACTUALLY knew her parents, that really shocked me. Just the way Carver carries himself too is different, like the line is blurring on whether this guy is making a serious point on what he's saying rather than coming across as a generic villain like he did in the game.

And then he wants to raise Clem to be the next king XD sorry all I could think of was Lion King "Everything the light touches is yours Clementine." I'm a little worried on Clem shaking his hand even if she was lying. I just hope things don't turn out bad for her and the group escapes in one piece T.T

Ah, but a bulletproof vest huh sounds like this might come into play later (?) Lilac will remember that.

I'm guessing Clem will be meeting Becca next, curious how that'll turn out. But an excelliant chapter D You really done some cool things with Carver.
NN009 chapter 45 . 11/27/2014
Great chapter man, I'm Canadian so the happy thanksgiving part doesn't apply to me, but I played Tales From The Borderlands on Tuesday on my PC and I really enjoyed Episode 1: Zer0 Sum and I can't wait for Episode 2: Atlas Mugged! :)
babehunter1324 chapter 45 . 11/26/2014
That was amazing! I really like how you treat Carver character.
Looking forward for more.
Lord EAA chapter 44 . 11/12/2014
My god you are amazing at writting thaks for this :)
Guest chapter 44 . 10/15/2014
I told myself i'll only read a few chapters but i liked it so much i read every one. One of the best stories i read
GlowingDoves chapter 44 . 10/15/2014
Aaaaw, my brotp reunited! T.T happy happy happy!

I like you brought Vince into it more this time by having him swap with Troy. Vince is a hell of a lot nicer than that asshole. It was really nice that he was concerned for Clem. Good on ya Vince!
Zeruis chapter 44 . 10/14/2014
Cool chapter, nice to see Vince.
babehunter1324 chapter 44 . 10/11/2014
Nice! Really looking forward for more.