Reviews for Reasons for Living
Bluebirdo chapter 28 . 7/4/2014
Pretty good chapter, you wrote Clem and Bonnie well. Just one suggestion on Bonnie though, at least for me, I got the impression she was somewhat living in denial about the camp and her role from the game. Your Bonnie seems a little more direct with herself. That's cool too, it's just the impression I got.

Also you mixed up a few words though: clicks is spelled cliques, empathized instead of emphasized, and silence instead of science. :)
SaekoSasaki chapter 27 . 7/4/2014
I liked how andrew is trying to redeem himself.
Guest chapter 27 . 7/4/2014
All of this build up towards Kenny and Andy's upcoming "chat" is really making me anxious, this story has me on the edge of my seat! Great job, really
Rock114 chapter 27 . 7/3/2014
I can't wait until Kenny and Andy have a nice private... "chat".

Good work, Mike. I'm eagerly awaiting the confrontation between those two.
Zeruis chapter 27 . 7/3/2014
The point of view was interesting.
Bluebirdo chapter 27 . 7/3/2014
Entertaining chapter, and the length felt just right. Keep it up! :)
theodor10 chapter 27 . 7/2/2014
poor Kenny...
Bluebirdo chapter 26 . 6/29/2014
Wow, hope you feel better soon and your family stuff works out. Sorry to hear that.

Now, if I can make an observation about your story? I still like it and enjoy reading it, but the addition of Andy to your tale seems to have not had as much and impact as of late, not compared to at first. To me, hearing how Andy and the group are dealing with Andy's injury and recovery are more interesting than rereading stuff that I already played in the game. It's great that you've taken artistic license with the dialogue, but I feel it could use a bit more. Why hasn't Kenny recognized Andy yet? Why has no one mentioned anything about the guy missing a finger? No reference to Andy or his cooking or anything when Clem and Walter had their tasting scene? Do you see what I mean?

Like I said, you write well, but I find myself forgetting Andy even exists in the group at all, except for when he pops in a line or two of dialogue. How has Andy's presence affected the group's character and dynamic? You have a story with a lot of potential here, I'm just waiting to see more of it realized. Please don't take offense to any of my comments, I only give them with good wishes.
MangekyoMasta510 chapter 26 . 6/22/2014
Don't worry about it. The Steam Summer Sale is a perfectly fine reason to not update anything. Summer Sale everything else. if you wanna add me on steam for whatever reason, i'm dnc510. also, #PinkTeam4Lyfe
Paradoxilla chapter 24 . 6/22/2014
This chapter was a bundle of feels ;.;
TheDonMic chapter 26 . 6/22/2014
It's cool, I can wait. Just take your time.
Mojazz22 chapter 4 . 6/14/2014
Holy Crap... Andy St John. This story just gets better and better.
Zeruis chapter 25 . 6/13/2014
I liked Rebecca's jab at Clem about the baby. Something the game was lacking.
TinyCarlos chapter 25 . 6/12/2014
Can't wait to see how Kenny reacts to seeing Andy
Guest chapter 24 . 6/11/2014
PLEASE finish the story I love it so so soooooooo much
320 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »