Reviews for Reasons for Living
CutePandita chapter 20 . 5/3/2014
Good chapter! (As always) I really like the joke of the little house next to the bridge, and I'm hoping Andy gets to survive long enough at least to meet Kenny.
Keep the good work up! :)
Rock114 chapter 20 . 5/3/2014
I'm glad Clem smacked Carlos's brain fart down with some sarcasm. Also, Andy's alive, which is (and I can't believe I'm saying this) awesome! I can't wait until he reunites with... well, you know who, up at the lodge...
Guest chapter 19 . 5/2/2014
Please, please, PLEASE! Update soon! It's like agony waiting for another chapter
MarvelsOnlyFan chapter 19 . 4/26/2014
I never thought I'd say this- But I want Andy to be okay.
Guest chapter 19 . 4/25/2014
Awesome chapter infant wait till the next one update soon
GlowingDoves chapter 18 . 4/25/2014
*squeals* aw I love reading things about the group playing poker. I will always believe Clementine would whoop Luke's butt at a game XD and it's nice to see you adding little things on during those 5 days on the road. The game just really jumped ahead, I wouldn't have minded one evening of chilling out on the trip like this;

Me likes, keep it up dude.
Oliver chapter 18 . 4/25/2014
Good. What if Kenny instantly kills Andrew?
GottaLoveTen chapter 18 . 4/24/2014
Rock114 chapter 18 . 4/19/2014
Nice chapter. The "Shell casings for poker chips" thing was a neat idea, and it's really good to see someone filling in the five day time skip with some actual character development. Keep it up, Mike.
Zeruis chapter 17 . 4/19/2014
Man, was this tense.
theodor10 chapter 17 . 4/19/2014
I kinda feel bad for Andy.
Zeruis chapter 16 . 4/18/2014
Really enjoying these '5 Day' chapters.
Guest chapter 17 . 4/16/2014
Can't wait until Kenny! I really want to see how he reacts. Probably not good.
Zeruis chapter 15 . 4/16/2014
Liked the emphasis you put on Nick's memories in this chapter.
Guest chapter 17 . 4/15/2014
You would make luke be awake that whole time and heard Clem and Andy talking about the dairy farm and him confront them to tell about the dairy farm
320 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »