Reviews for Reasons for Living
SaekoSasaki chapter 44 . 10/11/2014
Nice one, been a while but now your back :D
Zeruis chapter 42 . 10/4/2014
Nice to hear you have some other plans for Bonnie. I really like her in this fic.
Zeruis chapter 41 . 9/23/2014
Looking forward to where you take Carver's character in this.
Zeruis chapter 40 . 9/23/2014
Neat chapter.
GlowingDoves chapter 43 . 9/19/2014
IIIIII KNEW IT! I knew Clem took something from the previous chapter, although I thought it might be a clip of ammo or something. It's nice to read through this scene rather than watch it. I'm gonna guess the little thing Carver figured out was something about him and Clem being alike maybe, because she's not afraid to speak up to him.

Poor Reggie though, I was hoping you'd write in a big pile of pillows to save him on the way down XD
Zeruis chapter 39 . 9/18/2014
Wow, great chapter. Nice to see some insight on some other 400 Days characters.
Zeruis chapter 38 . 9/18/2014
Neat backstories!
Zyphon chapter 43 . 9/18/2014
Good chapter, I liked some of the added internal thought.
babehunter1324 chapter 43 . 9/18/2014
Nice. I did really like the way you handle the scene which, IMO was kinda miss-handled in the original version.
SaekoSasaki chapter 43 . 9/17/2014
Good job you did here! I dont really know what to say for how good this is lol
TheDonMic chapter 42 . 9/9/2014
Wait wait wait! Make Luke sleep on a water bed with dead fish (or alive) so he can be "sleeping with the fishies"
zaspas1234 chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
better than the atrocious episode 3 so far
GlowingDoves chapter 42 . 9/6/2014
Yay nice to see the update! I'm liking how you're adding the others into it like Wyatt, Shel and Becca. Makes Carver's place more inhabited than empty.

And yesh, the ugly jacket lives on. All hail the ugly jacket XD
babehunter1324 chapter 42 . 9/6/2014
Great fic, hope to see more of it coming.

I like the way you are handling episode 3 so far, it seems closer in my mind to what it should had be...
SaekoSasaki chapter 42 . 9/5/2014
Great chapter! And thing is telltale games even made choices change small things because in my game it wasn't mike who checked on clem when she was shot it was Bonnie 0-0 dam telltales
320 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »