Reviews for Reasons for Living
Reviewer chapter 42 . 9/5/2014
Please do not kill Luke ...it would be really nice of you not to kill him :,(
Btw in case you didn't know tell tale was going to give people the option to save Luke it was in the game as in you could stop him from "sleeping with the fishes" but they removed it just before releasing episode 5
Lyric Hartwell chapter 42 . 9/5/2014
Great chapter, I like all the little touches that are being added whenever there's a chapter with less original content.
Zeruis chapter 37 . 8/31/2014
Nice to see the other 400 Days characters.
GlowingDoves chapter 41 . 8/23/2014
I really liked this chapter for a lot of things. Seeing the stuff on Luke and what he did before he got to Carver's community and discovering the herd was brilliant. I think what I enjoyed about it was how you wrote Luke so tired and out of it, but trying to stay focused. Great idea with the bike btw, it'd make sense how he'd got all that way in so quick an amount of time [and Luke riding one of those things, eck! XD i love it.]

The little extra details back with Clem were great too, just having the community be a bit more orderly run by Carver, just the simple thing of Sarah handing over her glasses before she gets slapped so they don't break. T.T I really enjoyed this one. You be sure to be keep writing, because i want to see you get to the end you hear?
Guest chapter 41 . 8/22/2014
awesome dude r u making more i will read plz
SaekoSasaki chapter 41 . 8/22/2014
XD "He knows what i want to do" xD damn carver you too smart

Great chapter :3
bigblackduck chapter 41 . 8/22/2014
You put an extra b in Rebecca
Lee and Kenny chapter 26 . 8/22/2014
Every author that has good story's, always get some type of problems preventing us from this awesome story, why can't every thing be perfect in your life? And why can't shitty authors have anything bad to them?
Lee and Kenny chapter 19 . 8/22/2014
If I got bit on my pinky finger, I wouldn't hesitate to rip that motherfucker off! Even if I have to use my teeth
Lee and Kenny chapter 8 . 8/22/2014
You better keep updating, don't be like the other 500 abandoned stories
Lyric Hartwell chapter 41 . 8/22/2014
This is a great chapter, I like how Carver is being expanded on in terms of the whole he thinks he's trying to protect them. Also, Luke's journey to Howe's is very interesting, too.
Maxine chapter 40 . 8/19/2014
Hey, this is amazing :) I can't wait for the next update
Zeruis chapter 36 . 8/16/2014
There's the start of the Kenny and Andy dynamic I've been looking forward to. Nice.
Zeruis chapter 35 . 8/16/2014
I think the most important (and surprising) thing I got from this chapter was that Luke had killed someone. I'm looking forward to seeing if this is brought up again during Carver's death in the end of E3.
Lyric Hartwell chapter 40 . 8/16/2014
Good chapter, glad to see more development for Shel and Becca. I'm hoping to see the other 400 Days characters soon.
320 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »