Reviews for Reasons for Living
BlackMeridia chapter 40 . 8/16/2014
Aww, that was sweet. Poor Shel. And it was nice to see this side of Becca, how she tries to respect her sister even being... well, Becca. Also, this Jacob guy seems interesting!
SaekoSasaki chapter 40 . 8/16/2014
XD Jacob seems like a awesome dude XD

You got something great going on this story and i will be here to support it :D
zaspas1234 chapter 40 . 8/16/2014
Cool, Becca and Shel.
Zeruis chapter 34 . 8/15/2014
Bonnie is becoming one of my favorite characters in this fic.
BlackMeridia chapter 39 . 8/15/2014
[Ahem, long review ahead]
I found the link to 'Reasons for Living' on your blog on tumblr, and in the last few days I finally had the time to read it properly. Well, I’m really, really liking it! It starts a bit slowly and it’s less effective when following the “main story” (my advice is to add more descriptions and to expand the narrative when possible), and there are a few spelling or punctuation mistakes here and there, easily avoidable with a second reading. That said, I love what you’re doing with the characters, especially with the multi-POV thing. The new scenes are really good. Andy is an amazing addition to the cast, your Luke and Clementine are great portrayals of the characters, and I simply love your Shel and Becca to pieces. Shel is one my favorite characters, and you definitely did her justice in the last chapter (which is probably my favorite so far). I’m looking forward to reading more!
PS. Those references to 'A Song of Ice and Fire'… I pictured Carlos and Carver reading the books and I almost died laughing. It was pure genius.
TheDonMic chapter 39 . 8/14/2014
That was really good, nice job
Bluebirdo chapter 39 . 8/14/2014
My favorite chapter in...a while, maybe this entire story (even though that would be a close one). First time I played 400 Days, Shel and Becca's story was my favorite (partly due to some Lee/Clem withdrawal in addition to the strong family vibe). I do still enjoy it on playthroughs.

Plus I really enjoyed reading about experiences of game events from outside the normal perspectives in the game. I look forward to seeing any more perspectives from the 400 Days cast you write. Keep it up.
SaekoSasaki chapter 39 . 8/13/2014
:D I wonder what Clementine and Bec would do to get along lol

INTRESTINGNESS
Lyric Hartwell chapter 39 . 8/13/2014
This is a good chapter, and I still enjoy all the new content. The expanded story of what happened with George is interesting.

Still, I don't like Becca.
bigblackduck chapter 38 . 8/12/2014
There is some punctuation errors like a ; instead of a ' where he's a good job.
Lyric Hartwell chapter 38 . 8/12/2014
Good chapter. I'll admit, I do prefer chapters that bring in a lot of new content, like some of the more recent ones, but it's also nice to see how well the minor differences are worked into the story when it is like the game. For example, Andy, the extra bits of dialogue about him are a nice touch, and they don't seem out of place. I'm still curious to see what's in store for Nick, especially since it seems his relationship with Kenny is going to be expanded on some more, which is an aspect of the story I'm really looking forward to.
Zeruis chapter 33 . 8/10/2014
Wasn't expecting Omid, nice.
Zeruis chapter 31 . 8/9/2014
Stellar end to the episode. Loved Bonnie's POV in this.
GlowingDoves chapter 37 . 8/9/2014
Daaaaw, I love the stuff you did with Bonnie, how she went to speak with Carver and 'convince' him to not kill Luke if he return. I always figure with that guy he'd see it a mercy killing people anyway when he can get free work out of them.

Interesting twist having George be Shel's now dead boyfriend, I'm betting she'll be pissed on that [and seeing Vince too, woo!] I was happy we got more dialogue out of Nick too and that he talked with Sarah. I friggin adore that guy, it's great to see him communicating more with the group.

Nice one dude D
crackman chapter 6 . 8/9/2014
Kinda the same problem as the chapter before, but I liked the changes you made.
320 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »