Reviews for Reasons for Living
Aiko33 chapter 32 . 7/24/2014
THANK YOU! I was pretty disappointed about how Telltale has handled the 400 Days characters (aside from Bonnie, of course). I hope that you will do them justice!
zaspas1234 chapter 32 . 7/24/2014
Ep3 looks intense! Can't wait.
GlowingDoves chapter 31 . 7/23/2014
Damn you wrote a lot for this chapter, it's nice to see you add more, and a lot of good things too with the perspective switching. Made me feel sad for Walter remembering Matthew and missing him in his final moments, and you had Troy speak a miracle XD And god Carver trying to be all nice to Sarah only to beat Carlos up anyway, i wanna kick Carver in the spleen .

Anywhos, you've done a really impressive job with this chapter D great job!
Thunderslate chapter 31 . 7/23/2014
Lots of character development here, particularly Bonnie's hopes being crushed and her being fucked over, but her POV brings an interesting perspective on the entire situation. And Troy speaks. AND Nick actually says something after what would've been his determinant fate in the game itself.

Can't wait to see how things get switched up in Episode 3, particularly how long Andy will last.
Guest chapter 30 . 7/20/2014
I love this story so-so much. I feel like I've been reading it for a long time and like I've grown with it in a weird way. Your writing is brilliant and I love how you put your own original twist on an already amazing story. Please keep up the good work, and please update soon!
iamclem chapter 31 . 7/22/2014
This was really good! I needed something to read while I avoided spoilers, lol. My favorite parts were Walter's POV (poor Walt!) and Bonnie's... I love Bonnie and you made her guilt and naivety come across really well. :)
SnakeSparkles chapter 7 . 7/17/2014
Just Saying I love this Fanfic but what was the LOU reference (LOU Last Of Us)
sos4prez chapter 30 . 7/14/2014
This story is awesome. Adding Andy has opened up some great possibilities and overall it's helped to give the whole story more perspective with more POVs. Whereas the actual game feels very Clementine-centric, this fic is a lot less so, which is a good thing. Keep up the good work!
GlowingDoves chapter 30 . 7/13/2014
Glad I finally got to read more of this. I'm liking the little extra details you put in with the dialogue like with the diner scene. And I have to admit too I loved the moment Clementine went charging to go help Nick like she promised to for Pete [thank you for not killing him this version. Even in the context of the game I can't buy that Clem would let him die by saying he was a dick or anything like that. Let that Nick live T.T]

Although I hope when you get to it you explain why Luke disappears, I'm itching to read more! D
Zeruis chapter 30 . 7/11/2014
Ah, thanks for creating a more viable wind turbine scene. Looking forward to the end of A House Divided.
Bluebirdo chapter 29 . 7/11/2014
Very cool chapter, intense and just different enough from game events. And best chapter name ever; I see what you did there. :)
Guest chapter 30 . 7/10/2014
I can't wait!
Zeruis chapter 28 . 7/7/2014
Bonnie's mannerisms were pretty spot on. Nice.
Rock114 chapter 28 . 7/6/2014
Bonnie's going to be in for a surprise once the hostage situation gets out of hand. I'm looking forward to seeing how she reacts when Carver kills Walter. Keep up the good work, Mike.
Shay chapter 28 . 7/4/2014
I like the new pov! Thanks for updating quickly I love your writing!
320 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »