Reviews for Meet the Starks
Anon chapter 15 . 10/29/2014
Woo hoo! A new chapter, I'd thank god but I'll settle for thanking you seeing as I don't believe in god, haha. I really loved the original idea of this story and I'm glad to see the story grow and evolve as you introduce more to it. I'll be hoping to see the next chapter soon- thank you again!
JuliaAurelia chapter 15 . 10/10/2014
Finally, it all comes out about that utter perv, Littlefinger! And Sansa and Arya finding out that Aunt Lysa is as crazy as a bagful of cats. So if either of them shows up at the keep-Littlefinger will be dead, and Lysa, well, let's just say, she won't like the reception she'll get.

Speaking of the keep, it sounds very intriguing. I can't wait until they go and explore it, so we can get more details. Good idea not to have many servants, cuts down on visibility and gossip (as well as expenses,) and Gendry, Arya, Sandor, and Sansa can all help out. Not people to sit around and demand to be waited on anyways. Plus, they have EB as their maester!
magnus374 chapter 15 . 10/10/2014
A man of the Seven has served for seven years, that must be a sign from the gods :)
loopy chapter 14 . 10/2/2014
Please, please continue this. It's a great premise of a story and I like the direction it's taking. I've been really looking forward to the next chapter but it doesn't seem to have arrived yet :P

Just please continue this. I love this story and the idea that it's brought forth.
Angelus Draco chapter 14 . 8/20/2014
Great 3 chapters.

Perfect justice for the cowards.

Glad to see Jaime back to his snippy best. Wonder how Sandor hasn't decked him yet.

:-)

Looking forward to seeing what happens next.

Laters
anaknisatanas chapter 14 . 8/12/2014
YAY for brutally protective Sandor!
magnus374 chapter 14 . 8/10/2014
:-)
JuliaAurelia chapter 14 . 8/9/2014
Aw, Jaime makes gibes to cope? He's the Tony Stark of Westeros.

Yeah, Sandor! Bye-Bye Boltons!

Yep, old Lord Walder fell. Old man, steep steps, terrible accident. Will swear it until my dying day :)

Small typo near the end-should be shackled the three men, not shacked.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Darksnider05 chapter 14 . 8/9/2014
Just leaving another review to say I enjoyed this and can't wait to read more.
magnus374 chapter 13 . 7/29/2014
Some enjoyable interaction.
elsa0509 chapter 13 . 7/28/2014
Awwww:) sandor sansa arya hug:):) that just put the biggest smile on my face!
JuliaAurelia chapter 13 . 7/28/2014
An inn with girls, LOL! Well, that's pretty much what a brothel is, and you have a brothel-keeper or mistress instead of an innkeeper.

Good chapter! So glad to see them all patched up and on their way.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Mari88 chapter 13 . 7/28/2014
The image of Sandor pulling Arya into his and Sansa's embrace and holding them while they cry and reassuring them? Wow, that's powerful stuff!
magnus374 chapter 12 . 7/15/2014
Both Sandor and Sansa got to show how well they handle themself.
elsa0509 chapter 12 . 7/15/2014
I am so glad Sandor had this opportunity to really prove himself to Ned:) Well written!
76 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »