Reviews for Meet the Starks
CoralElizabeth chapter 17 . 5/7/2015
So happy for this chapter I love this story I love all the dynamics between Sansa and Sandor and Arya and Sandor
JuliaAurelia chapter 17 . 5/7/2015
Sandor's stalking around the keep dressed in all black? Rawr! Sexy.

Glad Sansa was able to persuade Sandor to accept the title Stannis bestowed. He really can use it to keep her and Arya safe.

"The Wolf Keep." I like it! Can we call it Wolf Keep for short?

Oh my, cliffie at the end! Dark wings, dark words? Or dark wings. not so dark words?

Can't wait for the next update!
SanSan chapter 16 . 2/19/2015
Freaking brilliant!
Ammaviel chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
Ned as a overprotective father is hilarious! Not to mention Blackfish who made me laugh so hard... Perfect. Just perfect Thanks
magnus374 chapter 16 . 11/21/2014
If the keep is so small as it seemed in the last chapter, then 50 men at arms is a lot.
JuliaAurelia chapter 16 . 11/20/2014
I'm liking this Keep more and more. It's hidden away so cleverly, it's location and construction are it's best defense.

Gendry should definitely learn to read.

Can't wait for the next chapter. Sorry such a short review, work's kicking my butt this week.
Darksnider05 chapter 16 . 11/20/2014
Fifty men is a lot for a small keep if their just guards not including staff.
Anon chapter 15 . 10/29/2014
Woo hoo! A new chapter, I'd thank god but I'll settle for thanking you seeing as I don't believe in god, haha. I really loved the original idea of this story and I'm glad to see the story grow and evolve as you introduce more to it. I'll be hoping to see the next chapter soon- thank you again!
JuliaAurelia chapter 15 . 10/10/2014
Finally, it all comes out about that utter perv, Littlefinger! And Sansa and Arya finding out that Aunt Lysa is as crazy as a bagful of cats. So if either of them shows up at the keep-Littlefinger will be dead, and Lysa, well, let's just say, she won't like the reception she'll get.

Speaking of the keep, it sounds very intriguing. I can't wait until they go and explore it, so we can get more details. Good idea not to have many servants, cuts down on visibility and gossip (as well as expenses,) and Gendry, Arya, Sandor, and Sansa can all help out. Not people to sit around and demand to be waited on anyways. Plus, they have EB as their maester!
magnus374 chapter 15 . 10/10/2014
A man of the Seven has served for seven years, that must be a sign from the gods :)
loopy chapter 14 . 10/2/2014
Please, please continue this. It's a great premise of a story and I like the direction it's taking. I've been really looking forward to the next chapter but it doesn't seem to have arrived yet :P

Just please continue this. I love this story and the idea that it's brought forth.
Angelus Draco chapter 14 . 8/20/2014
Great 3 chapters.

Perfect justice for the cowards.

Glad to see Jaime back to his snippy best. Wonder how Sandor hasn't decked him yet.

:-)

Looking forward to seeing what happens next.

Laters
anaknisatanas chapter 14 . 8/12/2014
YAY for brutally protective Sandor!
magnus374 chapter 14 . 8/10/2014
:-)
JuliaAurelia chapter 14 . 8/9/2014
Aw, Jaime makes gibes to cope? He's the Tony Stark of Westeros.

Yeah, Sandor! Bye-Bye Boltons!

Yep, old Lord Walder fell. Old man, steep steps, terrible accident. Will swear it until my dying day :)

Small typo near the end-should be shackled the three men, not shacked.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
83 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »