Reviews for Meet the Starks
Darksnider05 chapter 14 . 8/9/2014
Just leaving another review to say I enjoyed this and can't wait to read more.
magnus374 chapter 13 . 7/29/2014
Some enjoyable interaction.
elsa0509 chapter 13 . 7/28/2014
Awwww:) sandor sansa arya hug:):) that just put the biggest smile on my face!
JuliaAurelia chapter 13 . 7/28/2014
An inn with girls, LOL! Well, that's pretty much what a brothel is, and you have a brothel-keeper or mistress instead of an innkeeper.

Good chapter! So glad to see them all patched up and on their way.

Mari88 chapter 13 . 7/28/2014
The image of Sandor pulling Arya into his and Sansa's embrace and holding them while they cry and reassuring them? Wow, that's powerful stuff!
magnus374 chapter 12 . 7/15/2014
Both Sandor and Sansa got to show how well they handle themself.
elsa0509 chapter 12 . 7/15/2014
I am so glad Sandor had this opportunity to really prove himself to Ned:) Well written!
JuliaAurelia chapter 12 . 7/14/2014
If they trade Jaime to the Ironborn, I give it about 1/2 hr before he escapes from them for good. Not very bright, people like Asha excepted. And even she can act pretty dumb sometimes.

Good chapter. Not surprised Ramsay attacked. Since it was just a small sortie, not a large army, I'm thinking he either wanted to kidnap or assassinate somebody. Maybe steal Sansa or Arya?

Glad Jeyne and the baby are going to be okay

Ok, so they are getting ready to get while the getting is good. Off to the Vale!

Can't wait for the next update!
Angelus Draco chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
Great couple of chapters always. I hope Lord Bolton is going to get his comeuppance as well - providing he's not already managed to get out of Riverrun.

Nice to see the rest of the Northmen have sort of accepted Sandor and to see Arya and Sansa having some more sisterly bonding time.

I would rather like to see Catelyn, Robb and Ned's faces if they found out that is Sansa's fourth kill.

I can't wait to see what Ned does to Lord Frey and Bolton.

Cyaz
Rebi the Rambler chapter 2 . 7/5/2014
Good story, but I must ask how Robb ended up being the King in the North with Ned still alive. After all the biggest factor in Robb being named king was because he was the rightful lord of Winterfell. With Ned still kicking, that'd make him the one they'd choose for King in the North, no?
magnus374 chapter 11 . 7/5/2014
That went well.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/2/2014
JuliaAurelia chapter 11 . 7/4/2014
This chapter was *so* bad-ass, reading it was seriously like watching "The Avengers: Game of Thrones," with Cat as the Black Widow pulling out those concealed daggers. Jaime is like Tony Stark, with smart remark about Ned being Sandor's fanboy, and the way he can be really annoying, but you don't want to be without him when there's a fight (as long as he's on your side.) I guess Ned's like Captain America, he's always trying to be fair and do the right thing, but he's hell in a fight.

Anyways, bad-ass fight! Fun to read, very exciting. Everybody kicked Frey ass, especially Sandor, as always. And kudos to the Mormont women.

Great exchange between Sansa and Arya there at the end.

magnus374 chapter 10 . 6/25/2014
I wonder what will happen next. The ending seems to indicate one thing, but that seems like a stupid thing to do. Well I just have to wait for the next chapter then.
Angelus Draco chapter 9 . 6/22/2014
Excellent couple of chapters.

Must admit; this chapter with Robb made me grin madly.

Can't wait to see the fallout. I rather hope Sansa gives her brother the riot act.

:D