Reviews for Meet the Starks
JuliaAurelia chapter 12 . 7/14/2014
If they trade Jaime to the Ironborn, I give it about 1/2 hr before he escapes from them for good. Not very bright, people like Asha excepted. And even she can act pretty dumb sometimes.

Good chapter. Not surprised Ramsay attacked. Since it was just a small sortie, not a large army, I'm thinking he either wanted to kidnap or assassinate somebody. Maybe steal Sansa or Arya?

Glad Jeyne and the baby are going to be okay

Ok, so they are getting ready to get while the getting is good. Off to the Vale!

Can't wait for the next update!
Angelus Draco chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
Great couple of chapters always. I hope Lord Bolton is going to get his comeuppance as well - providing he's not already managed to get out of Riverrun.

Nice to see the rest of the Northmen have sort of accepted Sandor and to see Arya and Sansa having some more sisterly bonding time.

I would rather like to see Catelyn, Robb and Ned's faces if they found out that is Sansa's fourth kill.

I can't wait to see what Ned does to Lord Frey and Bolton.

Cyaz
Rebi the Rambler chapter 2 . 7/5/2014
Good story, but I must ask how Robb ended up being the King in the North with Ned still alive. After all the biggest factor in Robb being named king was because he was the rightful lord of Winterfell. With Ned still kicking, that'd make him the one they'd choose for King in the North, no?
magnus374 chapter 11 . 7/5/2014
That went well.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/2/2014
JuliaAurelia chapter 11 . 7/4/2014
This chapter was *so* bad-ass, reading it was seriously like watching "The Avengers: Game of Thrones," with Cat as the Black Widow pulling out those concealed daggers. Jaime is like Tony Stark, with smart remark about Ned being Sandor's fanboy, and the way he can be really annoying, but you don't want to be without him when there's a fight (as long as he's on your side.) I guess Ned's like Captain America, he's always trying to be fair and do the right thing, but he's hell in a fight.

Anyways, bad-ass fight! Fun to read, very exciting. Everybody kicked Frey ass, especially Sandor, as always. And kudos to the Mormont women.

Great exchange between Sansa and Arya there at the end.

magnus374 chapter 10 . 6/25/2014
I wonder what will happen next. The ending seems to indicate one thing, but that seems like a stupid thing to do. Well I just have to wait for the next chapter then.
Angelus Draco chapter 9 . 6/22/2014
Excellent couple of chapters.

Must admit; this chapter with Robb made me grin madly.

Can't wait to see the fallout. I rather hope Sansa gives her brother the riot act.

:D

Laters
Nazgulica chapter 9 . 6/17/2014
"my sweet lemoncake" - I just fall from my chair, brilliant :D
Robb is quite bitchy, all that power hit him hard on the head, should have some good beating, maybe it will calm his ego.
magnus374 chapter 9 . 5/28/2014
Robb seems to finaly start to think. A small nitpick, Stannis isn't a westerman.
JuliaAurelia chapter 9 . 5/28/2014
Thank goodness Robb finally took his head out of his ass and is listening to his father and the Blackfish.! Stannis does have the better claim, and I they do have Gendry too, but Gendry's still illegitimate and Stannis isn't. And Edmure's wedding will take place at Winterfell instead of the Twins?If the Freys agree, that means no RW.

LOL, indeed like father like son when it comes to interrupting Sandor and Sansa in bed!

magnus374 chapter 8 . 5/27/2014
It's nice how they talk and act.
crushnotsosecret chapter 8 . 5/27/2014
What is it with Rob and the freaking Freys?! Seven hells...
Although it'd be nice to have Arya turn Ramsay into sheesquebab, i rather see them all running to winterfel as fast as their horses could take them...
I like this more rough Sandor, feels more "Sandor"...
JuliaAurelia chapter 8 . 5/26/2014
Robb really has gone nutty with power. I can't believe he thinks any of his plans are going to work. He's going to come to bad end, like Lyanna did.

Thank goodness for Sandor, who has a clear view of the way the world works. He can take Sansa and Arya away, to this mysterious holdfast that I'm *dying* to see and get them away from all the crazy.

Aw, Sandor. See, you just learnt the difference between "Wife does something nice for her husband because she loves him," and "Wife does something nice for her husband solely for her own gain." Too many years with Cersei, but that should start to rub off soon.

Can't wait for the next update!
Angelus Draco chapter 7 . 4/2/2014
Loved the bit between Ned, Sansa and Arya; wonderfully done.

Also loved how you did Jaime and especially enjoyed how Sandor ended up playing referee to stop Jaime getting himself killed.

Am looking forward to seeing what happens next chapter. Wonder if Robb and Ned will end up having words...

Bye bye