Reviews for Meet the Starks
magnus374 chapter 7 . 3/20/2014
Another enjoyable chapter.
JuliaAurelia chapter 7 . 3/20/2014
I seriously want to kill Robb at this point! Arya and Ramsay? Good thing Ned has plans for to make an escape w/Sandor if necessary.

Snarky Jaime, but he's absolutely right. Tywin will never negotiate.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Angelus Draco chapter 6 . 3/1/2014
Great chapter.

Loved your portrayal of Jaime; really made me smile and giggle.

I think Sansa and Sandor are being quite sneaky and Ned is beginning to see why.

I just hope Robb gets his head out his butt and listens to his sister for a change.

I look forward to seeing what happens next

Bye bye
LunarSinner chapter 6 . 2/18/2014
This was a great update! Its really an interesting story, I like it :D
JuliaAurelia chapter 6 . 2/18/2014
Robb. is. an. ass. He's even worse than in the books here. I always felt a little sorry for Richard Madden basically having to play a character who was thick as a brick.

Jaime is hilarious as always. Sansa is right, starving prisoners is not the way to go, no matter what gods you worship.

Ok, so they know to suspect Roose. Now please, let the Starks and Sandor *do* something about him. I swear, if Ned and Robb deny that it could be him, I'll happily see them both off to Red Wedding. If they just listen and do some investigating of the Boltons, (I think Ramsay is probably involved too,) they'll find somebody willing to talk. Then hopefully the RW can be totally avoided.
magnus374 chapter 5 . 1/28/2014
I can't help but enjoy this.
JuliaAurelia chapter 5 . 1/28/2014
Good chapter! I wanna smack the crap out of Robb! His position as "King of the North" has gone to his head. Like how Sansa and Sandor handled him. And thanks to Sansa, maybe Robb et al won't go tripping off to the Red Wedding like the fools they are. Be interesting to see what Jaime has to say.

Stick him with the pointy end, Arya! He's a Frey, that's what he deserves.

Liked how Cat was checking out Sandor's hot bod!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Angelus Draco chapter 5 . 1/28/2014
Great chapter Lil.

I think Robb is acting like a child whose not got their own way and doesn't like that he's lost one of his 'bargaining' chips. He really should listen to his sister; she knows more about the sneakiness of people than he does; rose tinted glasses is the phrase that springs to mind with Robb.

I hope that Sansa loses her rag at her brother at some point and lets him know its because of his stupid war that she paid the price by Meryn Trant and Boros Blount beating her at Joffrey's pleasure, with the whole court watching. Be rather interesting to see everyone's faces including Jaime's when he realizes his son is a pure monster at the sight of Sansa's back.

I must admit, I also found Catelyn oggling Sandor rather funny.

Looking forward to the next one.

Bye bye
LunarSinner chapter 5 . 1/27/2014
I love this so far! Great job!
Darksnider05 chapter 5 . 1/27/2014
Arya can greet her betrothed with some deep steel penetration.
Madame de Coeur chapter 4 . 1/25/2014
I loved it! Usually it's Ned who is happy with Sandor and Catlyn who hates him. I love this switch up! Please update soon!
magnus374 chapter 4 . 1/14/2014
Good, a new chapter.
tammgrogan chapter 4 . 1/13/2014
JuliaAurelia chapter 4 . 1/13/2014
LOL! Ned is pretty clueless a lot of the time (I love him, but the man's clueless,) and I almost died laughing when he was worried about the "noises" from Sandor and Sansa's room. Thank goodness Cat was able to delay him for a crucial few minutes before he started pounding on the door!

Totally delicious smut as well :)

Can't wait for the next chapter, sounds like we're going see Jaime.
Shayran16 chapter 4 . 1/13/2014